Reddit is so FUCKING gay

Reddit is so FUCKING gay.

Attached: IMG_4881.jpg (750x1177, 257K)

thanks, just bought 100k reddit gold

isn't this sort of the point faggot?

Attached: 1510603708227.jpg (557x605, 30K)

>give him 100 dollars of free monero

>he seemed to really be interested and even asked if I could give more so he could share with the band

There is a time and place for it not randomly going up to a stranger. How do you know he wasn’t just humoring him “this fucking autist just walked up to me look kid I don’t care about your damn internet coin but I feel sorry for him so I guess I’ll play along damn”

Nvm just read that part. I thought he made the guy put $100 of his own money and pay all the fees for it just so OP can go away.
We need more adoption like this pls.

updooted

>faggot
let's be excellent to each other, please

>that happened

holy fuck that is cringe

>FURIOUSLY PATS SELF ON THE BACK FOR DOING THE WORLD A MASSIVE FAVOUR

ERHHRRM have you heard of le monero my good gentle s'ir.

*waits nervously for you to answer*xdddd

EVERYONE STARTS CLAPPING AS I TIP THEM ALL NANO

Attached: 1437805991728.jpg (717x880, 199K)

>To split with the other bands

So everyone gets like 0.05 XMR. Great.
Almost enough to cover a miner's fee.

>There is a time and place for it not randomly going up to a stranger. How do you know he wasn’t just humoring him “this fucking autist just walked up to me look kid I don’t care about your damn internet coin but I feel sorry for him so I guess I’ll play along damn”

Even if that was the case and he was laughing with his friends calling him an autist maybe one of his friends think its interesting and spreads the word? The only way to create adoption is to literally talk to people, you have more power than you think stop being a beta.

>let's be excellent to each other, please
this is Veeky Forums... friend

>that happened
I know its hard to imagine but sometimes people actually leave their homes and talk to other people they don't know about things they may not know about. I understand people lie on reddit for updoots but its not like every single person goes on the internet to tell lies... do they?

Attached: 1513223370300.gif (1080x1080, 504K)

Yeah we really need more normies in here, go shill more so we can have another crash once we are at 20k again.
Don't you love all these crashes?

So cringe and gay, in the future he only has to tell people to add the Request button.

The mans name? Albert Einstein

I've read several variations of this made up story. Only the name of the coin changes depending on what the story teller is bagholding. The plebbits eat this shit up and upvote to the top every time

I have talked to 4 friends about crypto so far, 2 of them were really receptive to it. I think talking to your friends works first because
1. They already know you (a positive)
2. They know you’re looking out for their best interest.
I don’t think this situation works because it sounds like the other guy’s duty was getting payments and it might have held him up, OP could’ve been selling him vaporware, it could give crypto pushy pyramid scheme reputation of autists with no social clues.

>sometimes people actually leave their homes and talk to other people they don't know about things they may not know about
the thing is i actually want the people to respond.

I think you are the autist hahaha faggot

i bet this fag gave him a coinbase referral link too

This did not happen

>*loud music playing*
>h-have you heard of m-monero?
>are you going to pay or not?
>i-it's this thing like bitco
>NEXT

super complicated. should have just used venmo

>soyboy at soyboy show convinced soyboy to use soyboy cryptos

hmmmmmmm

Attached: 1518901869552.png (1000x1000, 239K)

>For the remainder of the night, I helped this guy

You guys are a bunch of over-cynical social retards that don't know how to talk to strangers. You guys have ZERO experience with having productive social interactions lmao
You guys ate good at digging up some gems that could go 100x, that's the only reason I come here.
I mean, how else will we reach mainstream adoption? Idiots.

>Go to a concert
>Spend the entire time shilling crypto to the bouncer

>gems
redditor confirmed

Fuck off reddit. No one wants you here. Take your
>gems
and plug em, bitch.

AND THEN EVERYBODY CLAPPED

i love how the word gem gets everyone riled up

back to plebbit. Bitcoin will blow up not matter what. That's not the point.
The more time it stays lower and the chart goes snake, the better it is because it gives you a chance to make a lot of money buying and selling shitcoins from the uneducated people that eventually come in at a low pace. Some whales will get bored and move on, leaving space for other people to make money.
The optimal way to make money is for bitcoin to stay low

This is why crypto is shit now. Just a bunch of antisocial fucks sitting around calling people who are actually trying to grow the ecosystem “gay” fuck these newfags

This is admittedly a bit gay. But he’s from reddit. There are ways to promote crypto to businesses that aren’t gay and should be encouraged. Do you want to be bent over and fucked by central banks or not is basically what I’m saying newfags

>trying to grow the ecosystem
it's a LARP retard

CRYPTO SHOULD NOT BE PROMOTED

FAGGOOOTS

GEEEEEEEEEEET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>And then I let him fuck my wife

Attached: 1502825799890.jpg (324x291, 28K)

>people supporting something they like instead of talking about how gay everything is
So gay! Right. Lol!

If I was a member of any of those bands and some faggot wanted to give me anonymous fairy money I’d be pretty miffed