FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. Why did i buy this aaa

FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. Why did i buy this aaa

Attached: images-5.jpg (293x172, 3K)

biggest shitcoin in all of crypto

I have 4 asic rigs mining this coin and getting over 25 million a day, no one person should every be able to mine so many of any coin in 1 day and thus is the fundamental problem with nano, the price is doomed to be extremely low.

I dumped my bags at $18 and I remember feeling like a retard for selling too soon. Now I'm glad I took profits and stayed away from this PnD bullshit

Attached: ZK682Aq.gif (341x237, 1.72M)

There's no hope. Lightning will kill this shitcoin

I think nano has potential, but yeah it needs some big news to get it out of the gutter

>Actually buying a reddit coin

Are you serious dude? What the fuck were you thinking?

People actually bought this at $30+ dollars. Jesus christ. Here's a word of advice people, if anything goes up x150 in a month, don't buy it. If Elon Musk, Bill Gates and Stephen Hawkins brain in a jar made a coin at it went up x150 in a month, still don't buy it because PEOPLE TAKE PROFITS.

Nano will not go above ATH this year. EAT A DICK REDDIT.

RIP, I think this thing is cursed.

I bought it at $11, I just wanted a quick flip cause reddit normies pump it and I thought the roadmap would do it but it just dumped after 1 day

The explanation is simple if you think about it: coins were distributed for free. You had to solve a captcha on a shady website to get free XRB. Some geniuses paid pajeets on Amazon Mechanical Turk to solve captchas and "mined" millions of XRB for themselves. There's a few whales completely controlling this coin and cashing out slowly with waves of pump and dump

Nano holder here. Your choice. I'll keep mine. The coin actually has me so cucked, I'm working on something for it for free.

Makes sense since it gets dumped so hard every moon, rip nano

It most likely will go above it's ath, it's the new ltc.
Price spiked to $30 and can drop to $1-3 if bitcoin keeps shitting itself but once bulls come it'll go above $200-300-400

what the fuck are you talking about?

This is a great coin, the problem is in the people that hold this shit.

Its over anxious reddit beta cucks that market sell if bitcoin drops 10 dollars and pajeets that are trying to swing trade to feed their family from their free captcha crypto.

Actually most of the active community members I've talked to don't have plans of selling this shit.

>Muh whales have millions of nano
This is the new fud
Also 2 threads at Veeky Forums bashing it = time to buy

Yeah and meanwhile they are on binance 24/7 trying to swing their nano stack higher and fucking it up every step of the way.

You don't need Amazon turkey for that never heard of DeathByCaptcha?

That's their problem. I'll rather not gamble. If you royally fuck up once on swingtrading aka gambling, you'll never forget the regret and shame. Me holding patiently.

Currency coins are a reddit pipe dream in a world where visa handles more than enough transactions/second for everyone on the planet, no gives a shit about decentralisation, people would rather just use a bank, centralised currency cause no human on earth inconvienience on a day-to-day basis and no-one gives a shit about paying visa a tiny fee for this immensely well established and convienient service.

Adoption will be businesses adopting smart contracts to streamline their existing processes. That's it.

Currency coins are the 2011 dream that reddit will be chasing and losing money over for years to come.

Maybe Nano is the best currency coin. Congratulations, you own to best pointless coin.

>centralised currency cause no human on earth inconvienience on a day-to-day basis
Jesus Christ.... what about things like the last world wars and the arab spring, the invasion of Europe etc?

I'm a burger and I travel a lot. We are way the fuck behind on being able to give eachother money, currently the best cheapest way is to write a fucking check.

In every other country you can use your phone to instantly send money to someone in person using QR codes or a bank account number. In the US the banks are trying to keep it in their own monopolistic ecosystem like ChasePay and shit.

It is like every media company here trying to be their own netflix, they just don't get it we need a universal way to safely transfer money digitally to one another without absurd transaction fees.

This is where I see Nano, a trendy way to move money around for millennials.

Stack this on top of exchange arbitrage being programmed into bots instead of LTC and you got a winner.

Serious so much text , so little argument.

Why it's great
>Fully free (would be nice for webshops don't you think)
>Fast as fuck (also nice for everyone)
>Good alternative for countries with shitty inflation (Venuezela).
Etc.etc

>Thinking the average person even knows what those things are.

Yeah people are going to buy nano because of that, great shill. Enjoy holding currency coins until 2200. They'll probably be adopted one day, just not this century buddy sorry.

Don't project your own stupidity on others my man.

Enjoy being part of your reddit revolution my dude. Free the people! Stand up to the corrupt banks! Time to take control back for the people! Down with the 1%! It's different this time! The establishment shall be toppled!

Nano is an ERC20 token, you don't mine it retard. Vitalik even says it's the best one

That's not the argument I'd be using. I'd rather tell people it's instant and feeless.

>Nano is an ERC20 token
Complete lie. It doesn't even use blockchain. An IQ 500 savage came up with something better.

that is bullshit and you know it. nano is complete shit. it is centralized. devs control over 50% of the representative power and could unironically double spend if they wanted to. this coin is complete shit by design.

Double spend in Nano is not possible and I know it, yes. Neither is it centralized. The representatives cannot make transactions on your behalf.

wrong again shill. it is completely centralized as the devs control the representatives. this allows them to double spend if they would like because they determine the outcome of the votes. if you know anything you realize this is a fundamental fatal flaw with this shitcoins design.

>this allows them to double spend if they would like because they determine the outcome of the votes
I think I'm writing with someone who doesn't know what double spending is anyway. I gotta get back to deving for it. Have a good day missing the future.

I hate it too but this also means less supply for people comming in in the future.

youre saying?

Attached: 1566871671289.jpg (720x714, 108K)

Why?

How the fuck did you not sell when it was pumped to 11k

Is this thread still alive,i been today on lunch with a few notorious asian whales.
They have just words of praise for NANO and are stacking up as we speak.
Shame tho about the kernels that could have been avoided.
Im happily waiting for the day nano get its own mainnet to remove itself from Vitaereum.

High btc fees + early segwit activation(scaling) mooned ltc. Of course if ltc isn't listed on almost every exchange that wouldn't happen.

I'm assuming at some point us based exchanges also list nano(especially after integration documents are out and it stops cucking every exchange it's listed), like bittrex and eventually maybe even normiebase.

If that happens; why would anyone use any other currency between exchanges ? It's the perfect candidate for "flippenning"

You bought at the wrong time, doesn't mean it's a piece of shit. You're the piece of shit.

The kernals are the only real downside to this gem

Yeah, the kermenaels are truly the only bad thing. Fagoot.