IM FUCKED

I've literally lost almost my entire stack on this fucking pajeet scam. >MUH TRUST NODES >MUH PASSIVE INCOME >MUH LOCALBTC COMPETITOR >MUH RUSSIAN TEAM
FUCK YOU WHOEVER SHILLS THIS SHIT, FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IVE LOST EVERYTHIIIIIIIIIIING
>LE MORE CHEAP NODES FOR ME
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
IDEX. DELIST THIS FUCKING SHITCOIN

Attached: pnd.jpg (225x225, 4K)

EVERY ONE OF YOU DISCORD PAJEETS, FUCKING HANG YOURSELFFFFFFF FUCCCCCCKKKKK IM FINISHED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: fuckmyassholegodfuckingdamnscamcoinfuck.png (832x528, 40K)

I have 4 asic rigs mining this coin and getting over 25 million a day, no one person should every be able to mine so many of any coin in 1 day and thus is the fundamental problem with PayFair, the price is doomed to be extremely low.

did you even look how high the price rocketed from ICO before you bought this?

FUCK you I LSOT ALL my shit for FUCKING 24k of these WORTHLESS, EMPTY, VOID, FUCKING. SHITCOINS. I DONT WANT TO HEAR HOW EASY YOU MINE THEM. PLEASE

Attached: 1513279415640.png (967x954, 534K)

Why would you trust random online stranger with your financial situation?

What's next, all in on Chainlink?

For fuck sake man, do your own fucking research.

Attached: stand-and-deliver.png (535x400, 392K)

Lost all your shit on 24k pfr... $240 lolol.

>alt-coins

Lmao @ ur life desu

>mining PFR

Hey fuckin soy boys, quit your bitching and wait till they launch the platform. Jesus christ, stop investing money that you're not comfortable losing. Payfair is a moonshot and seems super legit they just need to deliver, and they are working hard. They are constantly updating everyone, just be patient.

better sell this shit quick before all miners drop their coins dude

More cheap nodes for me ;)

You wont loose anything untill you realise your losses by selling...Platform launch within 2 weeks...hang on

Fuck off telegram faggot, devs have been gone for months and they're FUCKING BROKE, can't even afford a fucking exchange listing. plus their product alpha looks like a fucking INDIAN CHILD made it, FUCK OFF. if you actually think someone will care about this project, kill yourself. you don't understand how shitty and empty this fuckin project is. Blind emotional investing fag

at the ATH that was about 10k

>plus their product alpha looks like a fucking INDIAN CHILD made i
obviously

like seriously why does this need a blockchain over a normal stock?

what is this valued still 50x the amount they raised?

No you aren't.

Another brainlet who keeps investing in Veeky Forums memes. Hahahahahaha

>"The price of the token doesn't matter, we just need to have faith in the project."
TELEGRAM BAGHOLDERS ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS SHIT?!! Fucking SELL, GET OUT of this GARBAGE

Attached: fuck.jpg (213x237, 4K)

They raised 230K USD during ICO. Most exchanges wants 100K for listing. How should they be able to afford this listing?

Circulating Supply
88,999,687 PFR

fuck off

Kek'd. low IQ brainlets deserve to be financially eliminated from this board

>gone for months
>dev posted in chat earlier today

?
You'd have to be a special kind of retarded to sell right before the platform releases

"Pajeet scam"

It's fucking Russians. Every time. You faggots fall for Russian ICO scams every other month and then cry MUH PAJEETS REEE like fucking filthy pigs.

Cant the token just be bought on their platform when it releases? Why would they want to pay the kikes money to be listed when they can circumvent the exhanges altogether for free? Correct me if I'm wrong

It can, you can check for yourself on the test platform. It the final product is as good as the investors shilling it say it is, then the devs shouldn't need to raise money for an exchange at all.

Nice. Heard from devs if they will launch with BTC, ETH and OMG pairings as listed, or if they will add more? Seems to be a week or two away from platform launch, but a whale has been dumping over 2m PFR over the past 11 days. Might be a good time to buy

>smart money dumps
>time to buy
are you stupid?

this is why you research a coin if it is being shilled, you don't just blindly go all in hoping for easy gains

bought myself another trustnode yesterday for 500 dollar, I'm unironically sitting on 100,000 PFR now. paid 8 cents average each.

seeing all these ADD mutts getting assblasted is hilarious, so comfi about this coin.

Hahahahahaah they've been delaying the platform launch for the last two months. Have fun holding those bags faggot.

Nope. It's always been maintained that the platform launches end of Q1. Sorry faggot

I’m the whale that’s been dumping. Have 600k left to go, buy my bags anons

>dont buy the dip
I'm not saying this particular coin is worth it, I'm just saying wouldn't now be the time to buy, considering this particular whale has already dumped 2m/2,6m in his wallet? Either the whale knows something we dont, or he just needed eth to buy BBN, HPBCoin and Tomocoin, as seen on etherscan. Just saying PFR is almost at the cheapest it's been this year, 2 weeks before launch

I have my GTX 1080 mining away when I'm not playing fortnite and I mine about 6 million a day

Only a retard invests on a company who's logo is just a stock icon from Flaticon. Want to invest on my scam coin next ? At least you'll be on the whitelist and can drop bags on noobs once we go to exchange.

OOOOO your the one that payed me ? Thanks man . il send flowers to the funeral

>I've literally lost almost my entire stack on this fucking pajeet scam.
How much, tree fiddy? Gtfo poorfag brainet

HAHAHA BUY HIGH SELL LOW THE BIZ WAY GET FUCKED.

I picked up 100k PFR for 8c each.

see you at 100 sats fag

Attached: 1429519784376.jpg (841x623, 198K)

im ruined

Attached: 1515502611841.jpg (577x711, 66K)

Holy shit whoever is the person behind all this FUD has to be accumulating millions of PFR.

I wish I had more fiat to throw into this right now, making me way more bullish on it

Attached: 4E3BE509-F031-4103-958B-A58A13F89125.jpg (211x239, 9K)