SodaStream

Bought a JewdaStream (it was on sale) yesterday.

What are some cool things to do with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B00304SLAO/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Throw it out and get a seltzer bottle like people have been using for 100+ years

Try it with milk

seltzer bottles work out to 40 cents/liter
too expensive

enema

Time to start savin' up those loads!

i tried it with campari ...than i iced it and served it like aperitif with a little bit of vodka an orange slice
it was an epic dinner

so far i've used it to carbonate my energy drink mix

I'm not talking about buying Schweppe's seltzer bottles, I'm talking about an actual seltzer setup using generic CO2 bottles not overpriced Sodastream bottles

You sound like those "dollar shave club" people who think they're sticking it to the man when you could just get a DE and save actual money

i know what you're talking about. i used this as a price guide

amazon.com/dp/B00304SLAO/

40cent/liter

What happens if you put mayonnaise in it?

Don't carbonate anything but water, THEN add whatever flavoring to the water. If you try to carbonate juice for example straight in the machine, you are in for a sticky kitchen.

Put four shots of whisky in it, it vaporizes the whisky which you can then vape and rip sick clouds bro

Don't sodastream CO2 cartridges cost like $40 and are only good for 60 liters, i.e more like 60-70 cents per liter? The whole thing feels kinda silly, since I can just buy liter bottles of seltzer at the store for ~40 cents each.

it's $15 for 60 liters for the official sodastream refills.

some people use paintball CO2 tanks to reduce the refill fee much further.

Does this work like those bottles that make soda water ?
I watched a thing where they used science to make the "crispyest batter possible" and they did so by running the batter thru a soda water bottle thing.
If there's CO2 in that thing you can probably also do whip it's.

I agree. Post results

I hope you drink a shit ton of soda. You need to drink 5 glasses a day to make this worth your money.

Try it on Vodka!

>5 glasses a day
That's ok, here in the USA we call that breakfast.

carbonated milk is god-tier. do it, op.

seconding this

>CO2
>whip it's

yes, let's huff carbon dioxide for instabrain death. DUDE DEATH

schee deont knowa;notfign

>If there's CO2 in that thing you can probably also do whip it'

its 99.9% CO2... not nitrous.