Buffalo Chicken>Genoa Salami>Power gap>everything else

Buffalo Chicken>Genoa Salami>Power gap>everything else

The mortadella is pretty good

local store puts the stuff that isn't selling well in pound bags for a discount periodically and I grabbed boars head chicken only to later realize it was the board head "teriyaki chicken"
I mean it tastes alright, but what the fuck do you use it for? It's very teriyaki, and that doesn't go well with cheese or other sandwich things
Like teriyaki and mayo don't work, teriyaki and mustard don't work, I can't put sandwich slices in a stir fry

>boars head
Nasty, flyover garbage

cook up some rice, toss the teriyaki in a pan to heat up, use as rice topping

Yeah it's pretty stupid, you can't really put it in a sandwich. I'd say it's best suited for a salad or something

>he hasnt had the hot capicola

OP here I get the hot capi every time but I don't eat it solo. I gotta put it with some Salami and ham

Pastrami turkey is where it's at you plebs.

Chicken is always worse than beef and turkey options and always better than ham

1. Londonport Roast Beef
2. Black Forest Turkey
3. London Broil Roast Beef
4. Salami/Pepperoni combo
5. Ovengold Turkey
6. Mesquite Turkey
7. Cracked Pepper Yurkey
8. Deluxe Roast Beef
9. Cajun Turkey
10. Buffalo Chicken

9001. Ham

I also enjoy the olive loaf, though I am always alone in that.

>Buffalo ANYTHING

That's a shit sauce and you know it. Let me guess you also guzzle ranch with it as well.

Fuck off.

>seriously thinking the same piece of an animal being served by a mom and pop butcher is going to be any different

>there are people in 2017 that ironically buy, and even EAT ham

*unironically

Ironically eating ham to make people laugh at your terrible taste is fine.

Chicken is a low tier lunch meat so it goes pretty well with something like buffalo

I eat only the finest city animals

>buy some salsa turkey
>wasn't great to begin with but w/e, should've just got any other kind of turkey
>bag opens in fridge and the taste is ruined

There goes half a fucking pound of turkey.

So fucking good. More heat than I expected but so good.

fucking lol'd

have it with some good mutzadell or gouda, you'll never go back

Former deli clerk here, I'll recommend some Boar's Head products (not in any order):
1. Everroast Chicken: nice flavoring and the chicken isn't too dry
2. Londonport Roast Beef: a bit sweet but it's really good, pricy though
3. Genoa Salami: better than Hard Salami
4. Low-Sodium Turkey: it's either this or Ovengold for plain turkey, I just like the Low-Sodium more
5. Pastrami: what can I say? It's pastrami
6. Mortadella: really good
7. Hot Capicola Sopressara: I don't like the plain ones but the hot ones are great

I can probably list more but can't seem to remember all the stuff I liked. I wouldn't recommend getting the bologna from Boar's Head, it's basically rubber. Their roast beef is also a bit dry so I would recommend getting store brand instead. I didn't like the Cracked Pepper Turkey but it's quite popular. Ham is just ham, you're better off getting store brand to save some money.

As for cheeses the only one that stood out for me was the Three Pepper Colby Jack, any other cheese you're better off getting the store brand.

All in all, I find Boar's Head products to be overpriced for their quality. Granted, they do have some good and unique products but most of the time you can just roll with store brand for ham and cheeses. The Boar's Head turkeys and chicken aren't as dry compared to other brands though.

Current Boars Head Deli Clerk here, AMA

Boars Head is the Bose of deli meat.
Its good, but it's overpriced and you can get much better for less.

It's very hot but tastes terrible. One time when I was cutting it for someone (back when I worked at a deli) the coating splashed right into my eyes. I had to use the damn emergency eyewash fountain

The londonport rb is too sweet

How? It tastes infinitely better than the prepackaged lunch meats at the store.

fried rice

Boar's Head employee here, their turkeys and chickens are all memes, but the hard salami, roast beefs, and soppressata are god tier. Italian herb mozzarella and sharp cheddar are their best cheeses.

The hard Salami tastes like a fucking slim jim. Genoa and peppered Salami are great though

As a deli clerk you never noticed the difference in texture between boar's head cheese and store brand? Really?
Store brand cheeses look and taste like plastic. Its like night and day to me.
Plus no artificial colors or preservatives