Cooking every day

Mini-omelet and perfectly caramelized minced onions. Humble and base-covering!

Next time post your stuff as well, cause I don't have time to visit this site thrice a fucking day. It doesn't have to be anything super fancy. I don't often cook "big" meals myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JOUFsCS7xYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stuffed spaghetti squash

Maui ribs

> not fresh/10
Nothing beats appendicitis downed with dish wash.
Amazing coloring.

Nice potatoes

Pure garbage. Wouldn't eat a single thing on that plate except your 3/4 toasted rye. Congratulations my man, you Even managed to fuck up the toast.

fml pls no pms

If you stopped posting food that looks like it was cooked by an 8 year old with Down syndrome cooked, we would stop making fun of your cooking. How egotistical and delusional do you have to be to think your cooking is something to be proud of? You think this is your grade 1 track and field day? It's not. There are no participation awards for last place. Your food is shit, and you are shit. People put a lot of hard work and effort learning how to cook and constantly trying to improve themselves, and you shit all over it with these posts about how fucking great your reject pig slop is. It's horrible. It isn't fit to be served to another human being. You need to either put some real effort into getting better, or just fuck off from this board. We have told you every time you cook eggs why your eggs are shit, yet you keep cooking shit eggs. There is no excuse from stopping your toast halfway through and flipping it over. I don't even know what the fuck that pile of chopped up burnt shit is. You suck op, your cooking sucks, and I hate you.

*Down's Syndrome

*Down syndrome

If you're going to correct someone, be right. Faggot

What is that

I was wondering that too. At least he put it in the food gore thread.

>perfectly caramelized

Only partially toasted because the rest wouldn't fit in?
>mini-omelet
Not just badly made scrambled eggs

>1.04 MB, 2448x2448
>So blurry it might as well be 320x240
That egg looks okay but that's way way too much bread for that meal and the onions appear far beyond caramelized but we'll never know since you're too retarded to focus.

Is there actually a context for this gif? I just can't for the life of me think of a situation where this response would be needed.

He realized he was being filmed laughing at something inappropriate

Trump say funny thing then said rwtatded thing blowing the fun atmosphere by being pedantic, divisive, and autistic after a nice meal and friendly jokes. He spoke after Hillary there at the Catholic big charity thing.

Vegetable strudel I made the other day with a tomato sauce

White bean and kale soup. Looks like shit, tasted like heaven. Parm rind and rosemary really do the trick.
Nice and hearty too, was enough for a meal.

That picture looks like how an unknown language sounds, but I'd eatit

Hahaha who are we kidding here. The only reason you are so butthurt is because I called you out on your bullshit. Your fml threads are specifically and exclusively created to shill your name and get you attention. And yet you give me shit for allegedly doing the same (which I'm not, unlike you). I gave you plenty of chances - even gave you an opportunity to create a new CED thread (notice how I don't call them "mine"?) - but nope, you just wouldn't stop, you wouldn't listen to the reason.

Your days are soon to be over, fml - people are catching up with your lies and at some point you'll have to pay the price.

fucking trainwreck. why did you not remove the seeds?

a ratatouille in filo dough? I'll allow it, I guess. But why? and is that really just tomato juice from a can?

No, it's as toasted as it basically gets. Any more and they start to burn on my pan. I mean I could roast them slightly longer, but not much - if that's what you mean.

The omelet is perfect - I just can't roll it neatly.

Haha true, I don't usually fuck up photos though.

Shrooms and mashed potatoes? What do I get for guessing correctly?

> roasted lemon
ffs now I've seen it all

Pretentious fucking lemon, dirty fucking table. Honestly worse than OP (who can be good at times btw).

Could be any fucking heavier? Looks aeouoeasthetic, but don't think it would taste any good.

Fucking pretentious bread-in-soup ala "le poor man's meal eaten by a fucking first country faggot who buys a new iphone every year and spends an hour on his beard daily".

On-oil toasts and perfect omelet. Ate it with canned beans' tomato sauce, but it's not homemade, so just take my word.
Flawless and special!

> perfect omelet
on the one hand, you found a perfect way to trigger Veeky Forums
on the other, I can't help but think that you actually ate that rubber ducky, which makes me feel sad for you

lol nerd

I'm not the guy who makes the fml threads you stupid fuck. I don't have cats, and I can't get drunk all the time because I have small kids. Your food is just complete garbage. It belongs in the trash. I lurk in his threads, but there's nothing I ever need to say to him, because he does shit right. Also, he's a decent guy from what I can tell and if he gave you pointers, he wouldn't be such a dick about it. But I am a dick to a little bottom faggot like you. Your cooking is worthless. You actually make food worth less than it is before you cook it. You ruin everything you touch. The fact you keep posting these epic fuck-ups of even the most simple meals makes me wonder how much crack and hard liquor your mom had when she was pregnant with you, and my conclusion is a fuck of a lot at the bare minimum. I hope one day you post a pic of your face, just so I can see what kind of retarded shape your head is. I don't post my food on here. I come for food discussions. If someone asks how to cook something, I post how I would cook it. If someone wants to know what they are doing wrong, I let them know what I think. You are just a spectacular fuck up. Every day I hope to see you make a thread and at least show even the slightest bit of improvement, and every day you post something that would probably be more appetizing after you eat it and shit it out. You are literally a waste of food. I don't mean that your food is a waste of ingredients either. I literally mean the food that you eat that keeps you alive is a fucking waste. The only satisfaction I get from your threads is knowing one day you will be dead, and that thought makes me happy. Fucking retard...

"Speshal" rather.

You guessed wrong

It's cod and wild mushrooms

i am the "fml" guy you speak of sir, for the record I am not even slightly butthurt, I started making my threads out of boredom and and to add some OC to this board which I have frequented for years, I keep making them because I enjoy it, those are my sole motives

I lurk your threads and encourage you to keep making them, fuck the haters, on the other hand I do not contribute to your threads because your attitude is abrasive, your threads lack content and they usually don't last more than 2-3 days so I do not see the point

this is the last time I will address this issue pls stop accusing everyone that doesnt agree with you of being me

here is a rare business Patti for your time

stfu lol

Borshch with salo instead of meat. Traditional and calming!

>soup is now pretentious because there's bread in it
Kek, I don't have a beard nor an Iphone. I do have a bakery nearby where I get my bread and eat it daily.
Poor people don't eat soup here anyways, it stopped being a poor man's meal decades ago.

Hahaha so let me get this straight. You are:
- a beta
- kidcuck more than once
- too much free time on hands
- so fucking miserable you write FIFTH FUCKING POST that's wider than the horizon I see in my beautiful windows

I mean, this is new level of pathetic. Congratulations, you just reached! Many people on this try it, but you, my dude, actually live it. In a way, it's an achievement. Not as big as having an ugly fucking bitch as a wife, because that's the only woman who seemed to be willing to let your dick inside her regularly.
Here's what I'm gonna tell you: you'll be dead way before me. And that's even if I was as fucking old as you, you'd still die much earlier. With that much stress? Haha no way you're living past 65 at the very best.

What you do not realize, my attention-loving friend, is that there are many of us, I'm not alone. And I actually try my best not to be that guy who created the thread the first time. I think most of us do.

The only reason my threads may seem lacking in content is because of people like you. You don't post because threads die, but what you cannot comprehend is that THE REASON that they die is precisely because people like you don't post.

Understand: you cannot wait for everything to get perfectly ready for your presence or actions. Sometimes you have to do your bit, by molding the reality. Picking a fucking side and PARTICIPATING. So what I will tell you is this: either you're a hypocritical piece of misanthropic shit who does what he does exclusively for attention (which let's be honest is evidenced by your cat) or a guy who means well but is simply too much of a wuss. Perhaps, intrusion from the janny scared you off or something else, but in that latter case you end up hurting this board by your lack of action.

I really hope that you are not the samefag from above - for your sake more than anything. Have a good day sir.

Do you cook it, post it and toss it, getting off on triggering people, or do you actually eat this pigfood?

everything you said is wrong. My wife is thin, hot, and not a bitch at all. You don't stress me out, I just hoped that we would get it through your thick skull how awful your cooking truly is so you would find the motivation to improve. But that hope is dead now. I can see that this is the best you could ever do. I will continue to keep telling you how awful your food is, because it is truly garbage. I doubt you will live longer than me eating your shit cooking. Your meals don't look very balanced. I had a spinach and mushroom omelette with fresh tomatoes for lunch today, and steel cut oats for breakfast. I also spent 2 hours at the gym. I spend an extra hour there in the winter to do my cardio. I have a fantastic life. Can you say the same? Anyway enjoy your terrible meals for one...

Duder the food is amazing I wish you were there to try.

Haha it's so wrong that you panicked and forgot to capitalize the first letter.

People with "fantastic" life don't spend hours on semianonymous internet hate machine site for losers. In fact I come here mostly to laugh at people like you.

wtf I love you threads now!

no seriously you will receive no more Pattis from me, do not blame me for your forced threads not turning out the way you wanted lol

Sounds like someone is butthurt. Maybe if you posted good food and enjoyable content, people wouldn't tear your food apart.

>waaa my threads always get deleted

Because your food sucks

>I'm going to insult the guys who actually can cook and make good content

they don't do it for validation, like you. They do it to try and help people like you. It's not their fault you're too ignorant to accept when someone is better than you and try to learn from them. Fml guy makes the best threads on this board. If his threads went away, there would probably be no reason to ever come back here for many of us. Fml guy is the heart and soul of Veeky Forums whereas you are more like the colon, storage for shit until it is expelled. This board used to be a great place. It's people like you who have turned it into what it is today. Feels bad man...

Be a man and pick a fucking stance and then go through with it. That's the hardest part. Your pussy won't help you with that unfortunately. But don't come crying to me when janny decides it's time for your thread to go as I warned you. I'm not a report-rat, but soon enough some miserable cunt will report you and your thread will be gone forever. That's just how it works, buddy.

Hahaha could you be any more transparent fml?

And FYI, I never ever insult people's food, only their IDEAS - IF they are retarded. Maybe I would but I simply don't have as much free time as you - you won't see me samefagging like crazy in someone else's thread for a example.

:^o

wish I had a fuckin' iphone or some shit to post in these threads. all I have a shitty digital camera and a poorly lit kitchen

What's for dinner user?

Don't know yet. Going to the fish market soon, we will see what looks good. Hopefully halibut...

What sort of camera? Maybe you can stick the memory stick in your pc? What about webcam?

why are you so desperate to make this happen?

He wants his shit threads to turn into something like fml threads where people cook and post pics and shit. As much as he says he hates the fml guy, he wishes he could be him. Too bad this faggot can't cook for shit...

>3/4 toasted rye
/thread

Hahaha fml you're really something aren't you. Except nobody buys your shit anymore. Your threads will be empty and that'll be that.

You're as stupid as your cooking is shitty.

Also, I'm not the fml guy

sceak! it's been forever! how have you been man?

Tacos homemade

Looks fucking tasty, but is it really tacos? I mean it's supposed to be like shells.

Sweet and sour wok dish with chicken and chili marinated shrimps

chicken overdone. almost as shitty as op. good thing you're not posting this in fml thread at least

You guys should try this

2 tortilla pancakes (wholewheat)
A can of tuna (drain all water even press the water out of the tuna with hands)
Shredded mozzarella
Either sliced bell pepper or sweet corn
And your favorite hot sauce

Cook on pan with olive oil on each side until golden.

Now this is a dish that found where it belongs! Fucking hell dude...

Fish and chips I did the fish was alright but I liked the chips

Why the fuck are all my pictures being posted upsidedown. Retarded phone.

Edit them in any way before posting. They won't flip

Based on the numbers of drama posts in this thread I'm still not sure if Veeky Forums is the most hilarious or saddest board. It's a fucking board about food and yet you autists manage to turn it into a soap opera.

Plaice and butter sauce

these potatoes make me sad why not brown them?
looks pretty tasty user
amazing presentation, where did you find those shells?
need to brown that chicken senpai
That looks like the same basic meals I make but delicious

You anons inspired me to post even though I'm on a diet. Here's an old pic.

"Home-made" apple jam on black bread toasts. Perfectly made and sophisticated!

Looks amazing, hope it's not mayo!
Does shrimp and chicken even go together?
Recipe sounds good, but looks dubious.
Rice underdone - need more water. Vitamin supplements are a scam, bruh.
What's the fry recipe?
Looks fucking great, but potato is too dirty.
Is this mashed potato?..
Bit simple

Stop describing your shit as perfect. It's not. It sucks. You're aware of it, too. Or else you wouldn't get so fucking defensive every time someone dares to question your 'skill.'

By the way, your omlettes aren't omelettes. They're overdone scrambled eggs with shitty cheese, presented terribly.

Looks mighty tasty

>hardshell
user...

>sophisticated

Like your fedora? The one you wear when you're masturbating? And cum in? Do you have a ponytail? Pls post your face. Have you had sex? If yes, was it with a human? If no, what kind of animal? Was it alive at the time?

>"Home-made"

So not home made, then?

Skin potatoes, cut up into chips. Bring water to boil with muslin cloth that has the skins wrapped up in it. Then add the potatoes. Cook until the point that the chips are almost falling apart. Carefully drain most of the water and pick out the chips onto a grate rack then place in fridge until cook (about 30 mins). Bring frying oil to 130C and fry chips until golden brown. Then let them cool again in fridge. Being oil to about 170-180C and fry for a few mins until crispy. I think I overdid mine a little but they were still great. Then take em out of the oil and add some salt.

Prev was after first fry this is after the boil

After second fry

wow nice french fries! Succulent and Symmetrical!

Hopefully this one is right side up.

Thanks

Looks pretty good, but next time you should allow the excess batter on the fish to drip off before you put it in the oil and it wont be so thick and have all those (semi-burnt) crunchy bits (which I guess some people like).

gumbo w/ crab & shrimp

Yeah probably, the batter was too thick too. It was my first time making fried fish or chips so I'll have to adjust next time.

Not a big deal.

Frying is pretty simple, but like anything else it's a little finicky and takes some practice to get right.

I worked the fry station for 6 months at a brew pub and can pretty much fry anything like a pro now, but if the head chef jumped on the line and tried to do a batch of beer battered onion rings in the middle of service he'd completely embarrass himself (though he was still the strongest grill cook).

kys you fucking autist

Pan fried some breaded smelts for supper. Now 3 hours later the house still has an oily fishy smell. Last time I got smelt they had tails but no heads. This time they were smaller, and heads with no tails. While frying the eyes sort of explode. I bought a 1 kg bag of them and still have a bunch left. Next time I'll try using a sauce pan instead of a frying pan to better contain the splatter.

Nice