ITT: We write a letter to the IRS

ITT: We write a letter to the IRS

>Dear

Attached: 0220_irs.gif (2589x1074, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/article_23758_6-secret-ways-famous-organizations-are-prepping-doomsday.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kikes,

cunts

I'm

SHALL

NOT

SOVEREIGN

UNAWARE

testicles

penis

CATEGORICALLY

mafia

Taxman

PARACELSUS

suicide

NIGGERS

Buttcorn

And

brapper

UNCONSTITUTIONAL

Money

love

anal

Glow

Shart

stinky linky

Roman

Dildos

Financially independently

Bye

PS:

tits

Respectfully,

roody-poo

cuntshit

Lmao here it goes:

Dear kikes, cunts. I'm SHALL NOT SOVEREIGN UNAWARE testicles penis CATEGORICALLY mafia Taxman PARACELSUS suicide NIGGERS Buttcorn and brapper UNCONSTITUTIONAL money.
Love anal glow shart stinky linky roman dildos financially independently.
Bye

PS: tits.

Respectfully, roody-poo.

WE

WUZ

Dear kike cunts,

I shall not sovereign unaware testicle penises. Categorically mafia taxman paracelsus. Suicide niggers buttcorn and brappers. Unconstitutional money and love anal glow shart. Stinky linky roman dildos. Financially independently.

Bye.

PS: tits.
Respectfully, roody-poo cuntshit.

> the absolute state of Veeky Forums.

Attached: jjj.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Attached: 15_yellen-goosh.jpg (1200x800, 552K)

Wallaikumsallam

Attached: letter.png (1050x872, 30K)

wtf nigga

Doing God's work my brother. Let the niggers know we are coming.

Kek

Attached: 1512264878626.jpg (533x402, 55K)

>No "unironically"

I love you guys.

The absolute state of mutts

cracked.com/article_23758_6-secret-ways-famous-organizations-are-prepping-doomsday.html
>Powerful Groups You Didn't Know Have Post-Apocalypse Plans
>The Postal Service And The IRS Have Contingency Plans For Armageddon
>In the event of a civilization-erasing attack on the United States, we know exactly what the most important question on your mind will be: How can I get in contact with the IRS to remind them of my tax obligations?
>Well, that's what the IRS is wondering, anyway.
>During the Cold War, the IRS was most eager to figure out how to resume normal operations immediately after an apocalypse scenario. So in 1989, they updated their employee manual with a new chapter entitled "National Emergency Operations," which specified that any and all employees of the IRS, from accountants to janitors, could be reassigned as wasteland tax collectors in the event of an apocalypse, to ensure you're paying your dues within 30 days of our world going full Fallout.