This is my dirty secret favorite fast food joint
>turkey bacon ranch
>chicken and swiss
>those coupon deals 2 for 6

Your dirty secret is you're a paid shill

Look man, firehouse is a runner up because the hot sauce bar

>>chicken and swiss
do you mean chicken bacon swiss?

it comes so close to the greatest sandwich of all time, The Gold Rush Chicken Sandwich

>>those coupon deals 2 for 6
nigga that aint a coupon deal thats everyday

Wow, you really must be hungry.

Ordering anything other than some form of roast beef sandwich at Arby's is wrong.

Horsey sauce is the nectar of the gods.

i like arby's too

i usually get 2 juniors

2 juniors and a curly fry if i'm really hungry

for me it is the mcchicken

is that the best sandwhich?

>2 for 6

that shit used to be 2 for 4 until last year. fuck those arby kikes and their jacked up prices. just like they got rid of 5 for 5 roast beef and 4 for 4 beef n cheddar

i miss how A&W used to do 2 y burgers for x dollars all the time. used to always go there for that shit, hardly go there now.

>Things you love but everyone else hates

Soda

b8

For me, it's the original White Castle slider

Arby's has a decent buffalo chicken sandwich

Arby's is high quality shit as long as you don't get roast beef.

but those are objectively good for mind body and soul

>used to have arbys
>assumed they sold drugs out the back as there were never more than 3 customers ever in it
>loved the beef n ched
Now its gone but it got replaced with a carls jr so thumbs up considering its a bumblefuck city in northern canada

Na its a dinky a piece of shit

illegal immigrants

Idk man their french dips are pretty fuckin good

I'm with you

I don't know if we're just missing the chromosomes but I genuinely like Arby's sandwiches

yeah me and my dad are die hard arby's fans and we always visit the 2 still left in british columbia whenever we can. honestly everything there is just so simple and delicious, good sauces, nice meat (if heavily processed)

kevin o leary will bring arby's back again

I love Subway and I haven't paid for it for years because family members often get me gift cards for Christmas/my birthday and I have a large extended family.

Underrated post

dude I know. somehow the whole "shitty fast food joint" vibe just adds to the appeal...how DO they do it??

Pastrami sandwich