Guess what I got

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B001710KLA/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=marketorder-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B001710KLA&linkId=38d849266df174c004132e07dddb8ccc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Diabeetus.

>Guess what I got?
Aspergers?

Dragon dildo

how come I don't get a fancy box with mine?

they always serve them to me wrapped in BPA laden paper.

You forgot to turn your trip off, retard.

Thoughts on this particular image?

i'd bust a nut in it / 10

>3.76 mb

One must always pick a quality image with a quality meal :)

Gotta be able to clearly see all those sesame seeds.

>oh wait, you're a phone fag and don't matter in the first place

How do you like the insides? (I resized it for you)

For me, it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich

I'm always wondering if this sentence is grammatically correct. Is the first comma needed here and why?

Veeky Forums servers are shit, since gook took over i've only been getting low download rates

You make a good point.
The original pasta was grammatically correct but then it got hijacked by retards.
>For me it's the McChicken Sandwich, the best fast food item.
Just so the newfags know.

Diarrhea?
Diabetes?
Disillusioned?

It must be one of the D words.

No gf

Chicken legend > McChicken

The correct way is:

>For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

>Rating (Taste)
1/5

>Rating (Price)
1/5

>Rating (Average)
1/5

>Price
£2.79 (Approximately 3.49 USD as of today)

Thanks for tuning in!

That concludes Episode #1 of 'Veeky Forums with Munchies'!

See you next time :)!

AIDS?
I bet it's AIDS.

They're literally a dollar here and most people still won't eat them.

You're taking way too big of bites. Literally lrn2 eat.

No wonder bongs are all fatties.

It's a pretty small burger, friend.

>blaming it on the bite size
americans, pathetic...

Seriously You stopped to take a pic of your food You even arranged all the little lettuce bits. How cute you are. I gotta wonder upon you guys... Do you ever feel shame about how pathetic you look to other people? Or are you too oblivious, retarded, slow and simple Maybe you believe you're cool flashing around your phone. I see lots of guys whip out their shiny cell-phone toys and flash it around. Sometimes they put it away so so they can whip it out again cause cool is the only manhood they have. I'm more wondering why you thought it was worthwhile to photo something as boring and lame as a sandwich. What was the point exactly I don't understand people's obsession with phone toys.

>phone

Get a load of this pleb.

>Nokia phone user is this butthurt

Veeky Forums, I congratulate you - because you are by far much smarter than the average bear. And to be honest, I love you guys, not only because of this, but because you have had the sense to find your way here and gloriously shitpost.

I was "the smartest kid in the room" for my first dozen jobs. It wasn't until my early 30's until I found myself working within a group of peers. What was startling though, was the realization that many of my problems dealing with society was essentially down to the fact that most people are really.fucking.stupid. It was base humilty that prevented me from realizing that fact even though they had me in advanced classes and programs from 4th grade.

Maybe you don't realize this, and maybe I am giving you a leg up. I am a "Genius", but not in the sci-fi book sense. It is only that I have an IQ that is around 60-80 points higher than the "masses" in my society. I thought my problems in communication were my own, but they were simply limitations in exchanging information with people who can only juggle 3 balls to my 6. Trust me though, I really feel fucking stupid most of the time, and I am. Intelligence is a spectrum, and my analytical IQ is much higher than my emotional IQ.

Of course I am bragging, but also this is a public service. The way I learned this was doing computer support. Very early in my career I was supporting very important and very "Wise" and "Intelligent" people who mostly had simply lost brain plasticity and did not grow up with technology. I still consider many of them to be superior in intellect and wisdom than I, but I now consider myself to be "intellectually" at their level as I grow. At least I hope I will live long enough to understand the wisdom they were operating with.

Do you feel this? Do you know what I am saying?

The median IQ in the world is still around 100 IQ. My IQ was measured in 1994 at 154 and is very likely now somewhat lower because I am an actual crazy person. I would guesstimate the average IQ of Veeky Forums is around 125 and the average IQ of Veeky Forums as a whole is 103. [This is of course very scientific but I don't share my methods]

>Guess what I got.
Not some pussy, ever.

Lol

Not him but over here the Mayo chicken is on the eurosaver menu. The mcchicken is same price as his.

>not ordering burgers from Amazon

amazon.com/gp/product/B001710KLA/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=marketorder-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B001710KLA&linkId=38d849266df174c004132e07dddb8ccc

wew

I hope you find the strength to end your suffering soon.