What was the last thing you made?

What was the last thing you made?
Made some Chicken Tagine with couscous over the weekend. Best chicken I've ever had.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZPpQSP2_3RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=01IAHiLN7r8&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>you know it's done when it sticks to the wall

kek
Last thing I made was popcorn desu

Posted it a couple days ago, but braised some country style pork ribs. A bit less apple cider vinegar next time, and more crushed red pepper, but overall pretty good.

failed making an Oreo burrito.

youtu.be/ZPpQSP2_3RQ

I'm disgusted and yet intrigued.

I tried to make pic related and it was way to fucking salty. How do Americans eat this shit?

Enjoy your soggy bread, bro

made a quick roast chicken tonight

That's a twice baked potato.

>soggy bread

wasted dubs

i really messed up the tortilla, no where near thin or malleable enough.

I made Chinese pork buns but I used WAY too much dough for each, so I'll need to correct that next time. I ended up with a lot of leftover pork.

Reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=01IAHiLN7r8&

>how do american's eat this?

With added HFCS sauce and probably more salt since you thought it was really salty.

egg white sandwich

by not using cheese whiz.
I just use white american cheese and it comes out perfectly fine.

How can you possibly fuck up a Philly? Fuckin' Yuropoors. You all could fuck up a wet dream.

Shitty photo of my sandwich
Applewood bacon
Tomato
Turkey
Dried basil because I didn't have any fresh
Sauce made of lemon juice, greek yogurt, mayo, a bit of garlic salt, and more dried basil

Fucking fantastic.

I've never had bad chicken. As long as it's fully cooked I'll enjoy it

Made some pasta alfredo yesterday. That shir was fucking great.

Made some kushari today for the first time, I thought it turned out fairly well. What was really astounding though was the variety in recipes I found online; completely different spices, some calling for vinegar while others didn't, stuff like that. Has anyone else here made kushari? What's your recipe?