Hey, what do you guys want for breakfast?

Hey, what do you guys want for breakfast?

>Pancakes!

Now that the kids have ordered, what do the adults want?

You have legitimate autism, don't you OP?

pancake child detected.

Liverwurst on rye.

A fucking 4-egg omelette with bacon, mushrooms, and broccoli inside, with sausage gravy and almonds on top.

No, I won't need a box. Thanks.

Pancakes with a side of your triggered

All you faggots ever do is talk about pancakes.

Bourbon.

I don't eat breakfast, I'm too an adult who's too busy doing taxes and investing in the stock market. Now if you excuse me, I need to get my suit dry-cleaned, drink alcoholic beverages, stay up past 8:00, and say bad words.

Half for breakfast, half for lunch

Home made bread toasted with butter and Vegemite

Coffee.

Black.

No sugar.

Waffles

I had pancakes for breakfast the other day, then I realised I had just consumed over 1000 calories and the day hadn't even started. Fuck pancakes.

Double sausage egg McMuffin with a white coffee

That's a fucking dessert, fetarsle.

>175 calories
>10 g protein
>17 g carbohydrates
>7 g fat

Sounds more like a solid meal than a dessert.

are you sure those stats are right? that seems really low

It's per 100 grams. One box or whatever is 600 grams.

a mcchicken and a large black coffee

That sounds like the "suggested serving" size which is like a 10th of the whole thing or some shit. I guess it's not too bad calorie wise if you don't eat anything else for breakfast and lunch and don't drench it in jam, but it's not exactly a well rounded meal in terms of nutrition.

At breakfast?

Can you get the regular menu at breakfast time in the states?

Green smoothie made of spinach, half a banana, and strawberries and a bowl of fiber one cereal with Splenda, cinnamon, and cashew milk. I just realized I don't get any protein for breakfast. I should add some whey to my smoothie in the future.

honestly just bacon and eggs my man

Biscuits and sausage gravy, bacon and eggs over easy. Yeah I'm an Amerifat from Georgia but I'm not fat and I eat healty except for Sat breakfast. Add a grapefruit and this is my perfect good sirs.

Despite all your hard work, you'll never get a reservation at Dorsia.

Yeah, MS jackass here who points out a lot of the foibles of the south, but I gotta say that's a weekend breakfast Veeky Forums for a king and me. Good job. The rest of the week I eat granola with blueberries we picked in the summer and froze. But I'm always thinking about that Sunday breakfast that looks exactly like yours.

Some bacon, eggs, hash browns and a cup of coffee to go with them

Brofist. For sure ya cant rock that everyday. Shit food is everywhere down here but there is a balance.

Now that the memes have memed, what memes the meme meme?

Brisket breakfast tacos on corn with a solid hot sauce. Maybe some bacon cheese on corn tacos with a spicy habenero sauce. OJ. Expresso.

Please stop forcing this extremely terrible meme

My mema makes me 2-3 biscuits, 3eggs, 4 slices of bacon, 1 black coffee, and 2 glasses of water everyday.
New Orleans reporting in

Waffles with a side of hasbrowns and sausage please

>broccoli in an omelette

I smoke my own salmon and have it on a bagel with cream cheese for breakfast almost every morning

Replace the broccoli with spinach and I'll have my home made white sauce to go

Deal. Spinach sounds great.

Bacon or sausage. hard boiled eggs and a whole avocado.

Same.

Oatmeal cooked in water with nothing added and black coffee.

Every morning for over a year now.

No capers, huh? Sorry for all the wasted salmon.