DONT ASK DUMB QUESTIONS

JUST DO IT FAGGOT

Attached: download.png (225x225, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/xvgwhalereal?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>buy my bags guys.

It's mooning, you idiot.

Up 30% from this morning. Finally out of the negatives on verge. Thank you based shills.

>holding a shitcoin for almost a month
kys dinosaur

kys pantybofferboiiiiiiiiikRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

was I the only one buying on bittrex selling on binance?

thx OP 10% down already

really shakes my oysters

P U M P & D U M P
U
M
P
&
D
U
M
P

Fuck your shitcoin

Literally just a pullback. Chill and wait.

You already missed the moon on this coin twice dumb fuck. It doesn't do anything. McAfee stole a bunch of Verge and then pumped it. You think alts actually moon because of the tech AHAHHAHAA Kys.

Who are you

how much were you making, 3%?

That's exactly when you shouldn't buy it, shithead.

Ffs people don't buy the top. This post was made an hr after the annoucement. It may pump again close to monday if it looks like their funding goal will be met, which is low probability.

On a side note, saying you'll reveal partnerships if x mln usd is raised is scummy and shady af.

are verge kids the biggest brainlets in crypto? This trash pumps because Verge puts out a message asking for donations? LOL

They have the huge partnership with this sprawling organization lined up... but of course they can't name the ORG or give any details at all.

Holy shit this scam. You faggots just love letting XVGwhale and Sunerok dump bags on your faces

bought at 419 sold at 460
just bought again at 437 and gonna sell on binance in 2 minutes lel

just sold, overall 0.3 btc profit

Okay, I'm done selling. You can all kys now.

Topkek

I was just looking at the chart. It looks like it recently mooned and is on the VERGE of crashing.

Tbh, this is definitely an exit scam by the devs.

Pump the shit out of the price with surprise news after months of inactivity. Then dump.

Anyone know if XVGWhale killed himself? Or possibly McAfee had him offed? First his twitter (xvgwhale) got hacked. He made a new one, but stopped updating it weeks ago: twitter.com/xvgwhalereal?lang=en

What happened with him?

Classic.

I'm not even mad.

Attached: a14[1].jpg (394x458, 23K)

He met up with McAfee, who wanted a million in Ether in exchange for making Verge his coin of the week, or whatever he called it. That didn't happen. McAfee denied all this, so XVGWhale posted screenshots which led to McAfee going apeshit and threatening him.

Also, XVGWhale believed the price would shoot way up when the "wraith" update was released. Instead, the price crashed and has pretty much only gone down since then, so I assume he lost quite a bit of his money that I assume was mostly tied up in this shitcoin.

Oh, he also got doxxed by somebody pissed about the epic wraith failure since XVGWhale had shilled it on twitter non-stop for weeks.

$1 EOY