Hamburger Helper General

What's your guys' favorite hamburger helper mix?

Pic related, making some right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCFZChs51zI
youtube.com/watch?v=Bhvj2ps-jMk
youtube.com/watch?v=LCtv3jn2J0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tuna helper

I stopped eating Hamburger Helper after they released that mixtape. I don't support cultural appropriation.

Classic cheeseburger macaroni but add a bunch of extra Velveeta, onions, and some chopped cabbage.

Hnnnnnnnnggggggg

For me its panburger partner the best store brand knock off.

I like stroganoff and lasagna, but I'm curious about tuna helper. Seems interesting, but weird.

Only mouthbreathers eat that shit.

The Velveeta brand is way better. the liquid cheese sauce you mix in is divine.
I like the stroganoff and enchilada.

thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCFZChs51zI

ITT

youtube.com/watch?v=Bhvj2ps-jMk
youtube.com/watch?v=LCtv3jn2J0g

Cheesy hashbrowns was my jam growing up
I wonder if it's still around

Still my favorite out of the hamburger kind to be honest. It's still around but way less common, only one store in my area sells it and it's on the other side of town

Where do you autists find this shit kek

Zesty Italian, now known as tomato basil penne is the best

Supreme cheese pizza is goat but hard to find. I used to get chili mac but it sucks now. I don't really have a go to now.
I like to try the other brands. I like zatarain's a lot but don't get any with beans they are always old and will never fully cook.

They paid black artists to record. They were supporting black music.

And the mixtape was fire anyway. Get your hating ass off Veeky Forums

hamburger helper is not cooking

you should all feel bad

>Hamburger Helper
>Package shows a bowl of pasta

You americans are odd

I want to try it though.

It has hamburger meat in it. To help with you making a "complete" meal out of just hamburger, they provide you with pasta or rice or dried potatoes of some sort, a powdered cheese mix and sometimes other random toppings to throw onto it. That's why it's called Hamburger "Helper" I suppose. Pic (from google) is about what it turns out like with most the basic ones. Salty, creamy and soggy. I like it though.

Correction, the random photo I chose is home made, this is the real hamburger helper image.

I don't know why they call this stuff hamburger helper. It does just fine by itself.

Chili mac, is my all time favorite. Some shredded cheddar cheese, and a sleeve of Ritz crackers on the side.