Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Your kitchen is gross and you're poor. Fix those two things first and then check back with us.

being poor is a mental disorder.

what is happening here

It looks like a halloween pumpkin that decayed and you're now cooking it over a gas flame. Suggest finding better food in the nearest dumpster.

Making popcorn

I'm not poor

Why are you doing it this way?

Following an Alton brown recipe. The floss tied to the bowl is so I don't have to hold it, for when it gets hot.

Poor

>hmm, let's see what the stupidest way to cook popcorn is and then try it.

What an interesting life you lead.

>I can't afford an oven glove

Poor

bro
get a brown paper bag and microwave the kernels in the bag
if you are hella poor fucking origami up a bag with some used newspaper

You bottom for bus change

No

Halloween pumpkin? what are you looking at? I swear people on this site type oddball nonsensical shit just for the hell of it, not even as a joke.

Idk, you can pretty clearly see a face and when pumpkins rot they get kind of grey and silverish.

Could be I'm just really stoned, though. Sorry for firing your trigger there, dude.

Son, that is not how alton brown did it. Invest in some heat resistant gloves. jfc

Srsly, the original way Alton did it. Though not too sure about his use of staples with something going in the microwave. Just throw the kernels in a paper bag with some oil, fold the top over and tape it shut, then nuke on high for about 2 minutes or until it's 5 seconds between each pop and boom fucker you got popcorn. Your method is gonna start a fire or some shit.

How drunk is OP? He can't be sober/. Sober people would have just put it in a pan and cooked it like that.

I dont really get this, no trolling
Whats the point of this? To save one clean pot?

Think about it

Does your mom swallow ? Or dad ?

POOR
O
O
R