R8 MY PL8

R8 MY PL8

Pretty

who stole your fork

this is so culinary school that it hurts..

Aesthetic desu

isnt it obvious by the color?

meme/10

Looks pretty, but also pretencious to the point where i would prefer anything else.

The brown power and the yellow dots make no sense, if it's supposed to be eaten. I would prefer it to be on the ice cream. By the time i stick my fork into the ice cream and drag it over the yellow jelly or powder, it would melt to the point where I'm smearing 50% of it on the plate :/

boring, lifeless

its a mint lime ice cream sandwich with merangue. Mango coulis, cocoa, strawberry rose.

what is the point of the fork pattern in the cocoa powder?
also, the mint, mango and strawberry combo sounds odd, can't see how those three flavours would go together

it's some bullshit is what it is

Thank you for clarifying that for me, I did wonder about the yellow...

I bet it tastes fine, but:
>>there is little of it and it's spread out
>>if I have to drag the desert with my fork or spoon over the powder or yellow cream, I end up smearing 50% of it off on my plate.

I must admit that it looks pretty in a picture and almost cute too, but if I order something in a restaurant, I want it served in a way that makes it simple to eat.

This is brown butter apple blondies with apple butter, apple caramel and a scalded milk creme anglaise.
I was drunk and I wanted to apple the fuck out of a dessert

R8 my pl8

good point.

5/10

That cocoa fork is pretty standard and seems boring nowadays. The rest seems fine but I'd seriously stop doing that cocoa thing.

Top quality pl8 u got there user.

>starfish shape
>BUT NOT FISH STICKS
>Innovation
Mfw this is the next big thing

Now THAT is a dessert.

looks like a deconstructed apple crumble pie.