Klonopin drinker here

klonopin drinker here

bathroom stal drinker, you still alive?

/al/ck general
feeling good boyos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7pi5hIaIqis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I used to drink while taking benzodiazepines quite frequently. They say not to but I never had any real issues. It helped me sleep through the hangover and not wake up in a panic.

Bathroom stall/mall drinker reporting in for duty.

This is a mix of blood, bile (particularly sour this time), and mucus.

Am I going to be ok?

nice, during withdrawals the benzos are gorgeous

ever do klonopin/xanax to ease off the alc? if thats u pretty cool you're still going, things sounded bad for you at the end of 2016

Just benzos. Doc gave me them two years ago but he gave me like 120 and i ate them all in a month and got real fucked.

I wont go into details but work right now is..well, its questionable if i have a job. Being an alcoholic at 730 am isnt cool apparently.

Sober over a week though.

Drinking and taking benzodiazepines ruined my life. I was on 3x1mg clonazepam, 1x30mg temazepam, and 1mg lorazepam tablets "as needed" (which lead to me abusing them heavily).

doc has given me 1mg kpin/day for the last year. sometimes i ramp up and do like 4mg a day, sometimes 0mg for a few days in a row. just holding on cause I don't want this to end, as i cant get them from dealers.

I can't ruin what I don't have i guess

That combination is actually what ruined my life too. Even under the influence of alcohol, I have enough of a mind to not do certain things. But under the influence of benzos, there is some weird drawn out effect that just completely removed my inhibitions in a way where I can't even notice. So abusing benzos all the time led me to try harder drugs which quickly spiraled out of control.

I would never use meth sober. But on benzos, why not

Fun fact: I took 160mg of clonazepam one night

I went back on benzos last week cause I was having massive withdrawals - hands/feet clamping, seeing shadows/shapes move in my room at night. Didnt eat for almost 4 days. I said fuck this and went to the doc. 20 pills over the course of the week

The pic above is old. Im gonna try straightening out again. Alcoholism is hell my man

im gonna straiten out too, go to yale or the news school, idk w/e

i drink, and don't feel good enough, but it starts to feel like my bed and the room is moving, then i drink more and puke.

anyway to keep drinking without the bad physical feeling?

Whats the best way to deal with alcohol induced anxiety?

I fucking hate it, and whenever I binge (heavily) I have this crippling sensation for days. Getting drunk again does not cure it.

know what you mean, its physical, not even mental or based on new external problems, just a feeling.

i dont know, im scared to say but think might just be the same withdrawal anxiety everyone has, gaba brain chem shit

i mean you can always try meditation/breathig

Withdrawals my man. You got two choices, end up like us losers or straighten out

The anxiety is only the start.

Only gets worse, never better.

Slow down. Take a shot or two, then give your buzz some time to kick in. Avoid drinking on an empty stomach if possible. Fatty foods such as meat and cheese slow the absorption of alcohol. Instead of liquor, sip beer or wine. If you don't care for the taste of those, mix weaker drinks and again, sip don't chug.

You need to build a tolerance to alcohol before you can start drinking heavily. Learn to walk before you run and all.

t. Functional (mostly) alcoholic for almost 20 years.

Focus on your breathing: in through the nose, out through the mouth. Repeat. Do NOT focus on anything else. Breathe.

Holy shit this got me right in the gut...

I was a huge shithead in 2006-2007. I once ate 200 xanax bars and 200 10mg vicodin within 3 months. I don't remember the majority of either of those years but what I do remember is incredibly embarassing to me now. I got a DUI and eventually got off the shit, but it was hell and the pain and suffering I caused my family has never healed. Things are still weird between me and my brother, but hes sort of a prick but whatever.

Finally I straightnened out (benzo withdrawl combined with opiate withdrawl is hell)

Considering the amount I drank combined with the pills I took, im fucking lucky to be alive and Im thankful for it every day.

Yes, it was fun but it was incredibly stupid and definitely not worth it. I really hope you guys get off the junk and straighten out.

adding to this:

your mind WILL wander back to anxiety, don't be mad, just accept that it does that, all you have to do is bring itb ack to your breath. And don't be upset if it wanders literally 3 seconds later, just again bring it back to your breath.

while breathing in say in your head 'in, in, in" and "out, out , out"

how much do you drink? Idk, I thought i was reaching the ends of the possibility of drinking to feel okay (about 500ml/whiskey/night, but maybe slow is the way to try it

OP here, im not even having any fun!

dude.. a pint of wild turkey with 2 xanax bars and 4 vicodins used to be my go to...

I only smoke pot and drink now.

Yeah... Narcotics like vicodin are pretty much the only thing that gave me any relief aside from drying out for a couple weeks. But that's a whole other rabbit hole that you do not want to go down.

After so many years I've leveled out somewhat and now binge much less frequently than I used to. In my late twenties it was really bad. I've cleaned up quite a bit although I do still drink myself to sleep 5-7 nights a week.

get off the shit man, its not worth what it does to you in the long run. Call someone who cares about you.

>seriously implying I have anyone who cares about me to call

Do it for yourself then, man. You deserve better. I know your pain and trust me, life is better off that shit.

the person who replied to you isn't me, and im op btw.
I guess the 'care for us' thing is strange for a ton of us, plus a lot of us probably want to die and wonder why it takes so long. Im my own best friend now though, so i mean, i've got that, and i mean that in a good way.

Lol nigga if i can stop drinking on the toilet at the mall (which security kicked me out of one night btw cause i had four bottles of vodka in my waist band. Two on front, two in back) you can relax too

Im not gonna sit here and convince myself im never drinking again. Just taking a break

earnestly, I keep trying to get something going in some direction, apathy is a more powerful emotion than a lot of people realize i guess. I'm not sure if literature or film or art has really explored it

do adderall, not benzos

no better ball than a speedball

you sound like a warrior, instead of sword and weapons, you have vodka.

im inspired.

that seems like an awful lot of fucking self-pity

I think there is a best way to drink pretty hard, but still keep going with something decent, fuck my thread

Look bro. I've been there. Maybe you burnt all your bridges. Maybe your friends/family cut you off because of your problem, trying the old "tough love" bullshit. Maybe you are too ashamed to face those who loved you. Or maybe you truly have no one, orphaned or have an abusive family. But believe it or not, I care about you. Some fucking random, anonymous, no-life faggot on Veeky Forums cares. And if I care, you can find someone else who does as well.

Get a hobby that keeps your mind off things, become passionate about it and go find people that share your passion. Preferably face to face but online works. Not on Veeky Forums though. Give yourself something else to do with your free time. Take up painting, learn to use Linux, start origami, get a gym membership, build models, whatever. Anything that can make even the smallest dent in your drinking is an improvement.

It helped me somewhat. I do still drink more than is probably healthy but at least I'm doing something else during the day.

Or not. I don't know. Everybody is different. Just because it helped me means jack shit for your life. But you got to try something different whether it be a hobby or going to church or even AA. This world was built on our backs and too many of us are checking out.

water colour painting is actually pretty based

sometimes i think a good hobby tho is just to save pictures, catalogue ideas, and keep up to date with what is happening in art or music

Nice aesthetic picture OP

Just drinking some homemade limoncello and tonic while watching Nadal play Raonic. Really hoping for a Nadal-Fed final

Mall drinker here

Woke up sober today, gonna be a good day.

Have a good 24 anons

OP here, made it to my work meeting just now, still drunk, but feeling okay. drunk self left sober self lots of water to drink beside my bed

: D

Does al/ck/ ever have fun simply just enjoying the taste of liquor and not just the sensations of intoxication?

The scariest thing about benzo use is you don't even realize what is going on. At least with heroin, you still have the wherewithal to be like oh shit what teh fuck am i doing. But the effects of benzos are so long lasting (long half life), everything just kind of blends together and the process of sobering up takes multiple days. And for people that just abuse them consistently, they never really "come to" so to speak

No.

No you fucking idiot you're going to DIE

Go to the doctor

Reading the Luminaries I see, read the book because it was published by my University's press - was alright.

he'll be fine

op here
i think it was over my head. i got a lot of the colonialism and mining for gold metaphors, and the race relations easy stuff, but the astrology i was lost on

thanks just hand sanpellegrino's lemon pop thing, pretty good

500ml jim beam black.
feeling rad as fuck : )
these thread should be more positive; we all feel amazing a lot of the day.

thats my new drinking style. realize i feel great the 8 hours drinking. the 4 hours in the morning i feel like shit - i take it easy, drink tea, light candles lol, and live gently

looks pretty tame dude

how have you cleaned yourself up if you still drink yourself to sleep almost every night, and sometimes every night

youtube.com/watch?v=7pi5hIaIqis

I threw up worse than this on my walk home and I wasn't even drunk yet. I am now though.

>Bottom Shelf Karkov w/ Diet Coke

It's Friday for us midweekers so fuck you all 5/8 shift fucks.

And fuck taking pills with it. Either it's a few bowls of weed or I just drink until I pass out.

Managed to stay sober for an exam, feeling good with some M6rnaja vodka right now.

tfw you don't have am alcoholic qt to drink this hard with

What VN is alck/ reading? I'm reading 11eyes and everyone is fucking retarded but I suppose that's what you have to expect in a chuunige with a teenage cast.

i only understood 4 words in this post

Waiting to see the doc to try and get benzos

Wish me luck /alck/

Where do you live?

You know mall cops aren't real cops right? You don't have to listen to them

opis and booze last night after a good stretch of sobriety. was on top of the world last night but nothing but regret this morning. i alway say the stupidest shit wth that combo too, and fully regret everything. i reeally needto stop coming to Veeky Forums and get completely sober for good. fml

Your addiction to Veeky Forums is ten times stronger than your addiction to booze. It is truly beyond human capability to shake it.

Nah, ive intentionally gone without going on Veeky Forums for long periods of time just to see if I could and was a lot more productive and happier overall. time to do it for good this time

See ya in a couple weeks, fucko. You were born in the gutter and you will die in the gutter. Your self improvement window dressing won't solve the genetic defects written into your every cell.

You seem quite upset and are making alot of assumptions, are you ok?

cosette

sup al/ck, working on about hour 40 of sober. It's hard, especially sitting at home by myself.

Blew a .16 last week on my first DUI after some stress induced binging, now I am without a license. Making the trek to work is pretty difficult since I live in a rural area, but oddly enough my want to drink has taken a nosedive.

Fear once I get my ID back I will pick up heavy drinking again. But finding hobbies has super helpful.

Bulova Super Seville?

go for a walk or something user

Canada

Yeah i know but it just wasnt worth the hastle, she was chill about it

"user you gotta go. You have open vodka"

"I do?"

"Yeah."

She coulda called the cops on me easy without ever coming up to me. No need to be a douche. I was totally in the wrong

The two of you guys are fucking idiots.
What's up with dragging in this screenname cancer to these fucking threads.
You should fucking kill yourself mall drinker, I was there for your first appearance and you have turned these threads to shit you fucking asshole.

Hey relax man. Im just some dude trying to get sober. And im doing okay at it

How are you?

Got absolutely trashed last night blacked out cant remember anything

I think i started a fight? Or got kicked out of the bar.
Sore all over and lost my phone.
Now i have crazy anxiety and wprried if i did anything bad last night .
I need to quit. Fucckkkkk

you need to keep drinking actually

>apathy is a more powerful emotion than a lot of people realize i guess. I'm not sure if literature or film or art has really explored it
they probably tried but gave up

>Be drunk
>Push my front tooth so hard it breaks and I end up swallowing it
>Go to sleep
>Wake up
>Just now realize what the fuck I have done

Not sure what to do now

it'll pass

Buy some rubber gloves, you might want to avoid paying for custom porcelain.

And a trowel. And a respirator.

whats going on lads

gonna do some day drinking on saturday

also im buzzing from some beer rn

here have a picture of an AR-18

Fuck it I'll just call my dentist monday when I sober up