Healthy

What is good food to eat if I want to lose weight?
Or should I just stop eating at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/beauty/man-didnt-eat-for-382-days-but-somehow-lived-115956502923.html?client=safari
youtube.com/watch?v=J1zOtEVDGYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

celery
water

anything is fine really. You just have to eat at a calory deficit. Just start counting calories in your dishes. Whenever you feel hungry but are not allowed to eat anymore just drinkt tea/coffee instead, it helps with surpressing the feeling.

Tbh just avoid sweets and eat the general healthy stuff. There are a lot of diets out there.
Also you should probably go to Veeky Forums for more advice and read the sticky over there.

Read the sticky in Veeky Forums. Basically track your calories and eat the amount of calories someone the weight you want to get to eats, no more.

Don't fast, you'll eat up muscles first from what I understand. You need a certain amount of protein to remain your happy, healthy, lovable little OP self we all know and cherish.

Well, I've stopped drinking alcohol and eating candy, so I think I should keep it at that at least

stop being a weeb, as soon as you grow the fuck up and leave the basement the pounds will begin shedding

Meat, vegetables, non-caloric drinks.

You're probably right. The thing is that I have so much to study and I often have to sit by the computer all day. Everyone in my class is kind of a nerd too. The Veeky Forums sticky suggests that I should make my exercise come natural - but it can't be achieved in a natural fashion. I have to force that shit

>so much to study
Yeah, Pokemon. Grow the fuck up.

>should I stop eating
No
>what are healthy food to eat when losing weight?
It's not so important what you eat as it is how many calories you eat. That being said, a healthy diet high in fiber and with lots of vegetables with limited amounts of fruit and lean meat with no refined sugars is always better. It depends on what kind of person you are. If being hungry drives you nuts, eat lots of raw carrots, cucumbers, celery, and other shit like that. It is not calorie dense but will still make you full. if you aren't counting calories, don't ever expect to succeed. If you treat this as a temporary diet, don't expect lasting results. If you are tired of being fat, stop eating like a fat person. If you ever go back to eating like a fat person, you will become fat again. The only way to make your weight loss permanent is to make your change in diet permanent. Eat less, move more.

>not getting swole and healthy for your waifu

>body stores fat for famine
>No more glycogen
>body starts metabolizing muscle, instead of the stored fat

That doesn't make any sense

Eat a dick you weaboo faggotard worst op ever

You can go 3 weeks without eating before you die.

5 weeks without food
5 days without water
5 minutes without air

Unless you're really fat...

google.ca/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/beauty/man-didnt-eat-for-382-days-but-somehow-lived-115956502923.html?client=safari

>37 to 48 days between stools

Nice

No just keep eating

youtube.com/watch?v=J1zOtEVDGYg

Calorie deficit you fat piece of shit.

Once your weight loss starts to plateau, start looking into keto bullshit/carb cycling.

Fuck me I'm hungry.

Track your calories (I found writing down a daily food diary, instead of using an app, helped me be more responsible), plan your meals, take your vitamins, begin exercising even if it's just a little bit. Start at a deficit of 200 and move to 500, get used to feeling hungry for a bit.

>have big bonfire
>oh no there's no more firewood to gather
>make fire smaller so the firewood we have will last longer
It makes sense, because the body doesn't attack any essential muscle functions before it runs out of excess fat.

the priority is
>glycogen
>fat and excess muscle
>fat
>emergency mode: essential muscle

the trick is to lift weights and do other exercise while fasting to minimize muscle loss, along with getting enough protein to maintain it.

Thanks, it all sounds like sound advice
And YES, I do have tons of shit to read and write everyday, I'm in publishing studies. It is pretty much going to become my life too, reading scripts, correcting them, try to market the shit etc