They are living the live that I want to live

They are living the live that I want to live.
>jacked, sub 10 % BF
>eat fast food for 3000-4000 calories a day
what is the secret to pulling this off?

Your job is to work out.
Also probably HGH and insulin

Having a shitload of muscle and working your ass off in a gym like setting.

They lift seriously. Steroids are very easy to find too you know.

Why would you want to be an ugly nigger?

retard strength and nigger genes

It won't be long before they drop dead of heart disease

I watched one of these guys videos and they didn't even review the food, they were just silently eating for 5 minutes then said that was good and that was the end

I always thought these two were so creepy looking. Helped motivated me to get adult braces though. So worth it.

Steroids

Are they gay? They seem to be extremely obsessed with how they look on camera

drugs

Don't all bodybuilders have major body dysmorphia

Dextrose

also they dont sit in front of a computer all day

Sterons, they blew up after getting sponsored.

You've never gone to a gym? Everyone with a decent physique acts gay as shit. Hell it's the only place outside of a gay bar where I am routinely ogled, and I look like shit. Don't even know if they are gay or not.

Once you have a lifestyle of working out and live your life to be in shape and solely to look like that and get decent size, it's really not that hard to stay looking like that because you work out every day naturally without a second thought, sometimes twice a day. They probably make their video after a work out, go to another work out, eat more, it's not that bad when you're actually decent size. Muscle burns a lot more calories than fat or natural size. The more you gain, the easier it gets to eat a little more shit food so long as you're not cutting or going to a competition. If your body is surrounded by pure muscle you're basically a calorie burning machine which is why you have to eat more and more and more to not lose that muscle and to keep gaining. It's why you can drop to 4000 calories and call it a cut and lose fat. But yeah steroids are probably a helper too in most people like that. It doesn't just help build muscle but helps burn fat also by raising your metabolic rate even more and preserve muscle tissue at the same time.

They don't eat fast food every day. No one ripped does. Just use steroids and eat normalky most days of the week.

Maybe you look fit on the outside and you burn all the calories, but the nasty shit in fast food will still fuck you up internally. Lots of people believe they "can eat as much as they want" because they run or work out regularly and they look fit, but it still damages your body and you die of arteriosclerosis when you're fifty.

are these the bogadoffs before the face deformation?

See: Veeky Forums

Remember to report and hide YouTube advertising threads.