Losing My Fucking Mind

That picture is the picture of the car I've been wanting for fucking years. I could of had it too.

I sold my old mustang for 10k and made it go to about 50k and then sold out of a stock that rose more than 10x from where I sold the 50k

Why? Because i'm an autist that kept looking at cryptos since eth ico and finally decided they weren't a scam and aren't going anywhere.

So I fucking fomoed in at the end of the year. My profile went up from 50k to about 110k. But I had no concept of tether and just fell for the hodl meme..

Now i'm at like barely 40k and crying because I could of had 500k+ and had easily bought this mustang for 26k
I wouldn't of even flinched for that.

But now i'm thinking wtf do I do?

How am I going to make it?

Time is running out and i'm only getting older...fuck life is so cruel to me. I just wanted to get my god damn car and have a comfy living. I could of traded futures and forex with that 500k and easily made a couple hundred a day low risk.

But instead my super ADHD AUSTISTIC ass fell for the crypto meme and now i'm sitting here depressed as hell..

Oh yeah, and I went basically all in LINK..

Not because of the memes. But actually, it's a good project. If Sergey delivers I will probably be worth millions. I own 120k Links and 800 nanos...

But i'm complaning Veeky Forums I'm complaning because I don't know when or if I will ever see that 500k again. It might take years...i'm already going to be 26 this year. What the fuuuuck..

No friends, no money, no girl, no car, going to university with barely any motivation...

FML FML FML!!!

Attached: 00O0O_e7q7xBZ61GV_600x450.jpg (600x450, 37K)

>crying about a would be material possession

Attached: bagholding.jpg (460x287, 36K)

Mustangs are gay.

Wanna talk to me about this? I am in a similar situation to be quite honest.

Attached: shit pai.png (356x301, 235K)

Sure man, why did you fall for the crypto meme???

If I would of just stuck to my original plan I'd be well off right now. Instead i'm hoping and gambling crypto will still take off..

With all this FUD about the CP being found on the blockchain and a bunch of countries threatening to ban crypto outright. The chances of this surviving is less and less likely. I'm terrified that my investments will go to near 0

cash out everytime you see double digits profits

>life goal is a car
>not even a good car, some trailer trash US made shitmobile

you're not going to make it, sorry

My fucking maid has a mustang. LMAO. Just get a job kid. 26k is nothing.

The interior of a Ford Mustang is the clunkiest piece of cheap plasticy shit I've ever beheld.

I had a VEN masternode... I held and didnt sell because I drank the koolaid of huge returns. I have since diversified after losing 65k from my ATH, and desu im not worried because i have invested into good projects. This aint my first crypto rodeo

>could of
For that alone you should probably just kill yourself. Honestly.

Do you wanna actually talk? kik or something idk

Notice how whoever owns that car lives in a fucking condo or has to rent a parking space. LMAO.

It's a relatively cheap, reliable sports car. What do you expect? People with a decent amount of money buy a Porsche 911 instead.

>once I have (insert object) I'll be happy!

Attached: 1521761136000.png (263x322, 9K)

Looks like something Micheal Scott would drive with his cap on backwards

coulda would shoulda
also shit taste in vehicles
also shit taste in the way you live your life
also shit spelling
also you're a pleb retard

>muh car would make me happy i just want to be happy
go watch another fucking movie with a hollywood tier happy ending brainlet

welcome to the real world kid

Attached: 1504305376959.gif (500x280, 1009K)

mustang v8 is a GREAT engine. the rest of the car is standard new car stuff but that motor is a DEALLLLLLLLL

>Let me save you the trouble. That car would make you happy, but it would fade. There is no worldly possession that will continuously provide you the happiness you think it will provide you.

You'd probably have friends and a girlfriend if you weren't such a faggot.

Anyways, is that really your gameplan? Holding onto cryptos with a gambling mentality?

>I could of traded futures and forex with that 500k and easily made a couple hundred a day low risk

Every forex trader I know says this and everyone of them loses money trading.

Spend your remaining money on a fucking book so you can write in English like someone with an above-70 IQ.

Dude... possessions will never make you happy. If you had that car, you'd get used to in a month and realize you're still the same miserable person. Learn to be happy with what you have and who you are right now. If you can't do that, you'll never make it.

I will never understand the car meme
I got a shitty car but at least it can get me from point A to point B, that's all I need.

99% of traders lose money you aren’t special

Stop thinking about $500k. YOU NEVER HAD IT. IT WAS A QUOTE.
>made $30,000
Good for you, user. You quadrupled your money. This happens all the time, seeing high numbers and watching them go away. Then the hindsight bias kicks in and everyone believes they should’ve sold and knew it all along. It is a fact of trading.
But he didn’t even lose money and the real figure is closer to 90%. People need to stop equating less profit with lost money.

Attached: 7D79EDC4-D63F-4DDE-97D9-A8BAD6162C2E.jpg (1300x1086, 94K)

>mustang
Shit taste desu, very overrated car.

Attached: 1628F43C-6749-45CA-BE82-FF73F53BA64A.gif (376x362, 75K)

lmao at the idea of making JUST enough money to buy a car and nothing else. Absolute retardation. This is exactly the kind of shit that keeps idiots like you poor. You can't stop thinking about your shiny stones.

Had 325k at ATH. Now have about 80k. Wish I cashed out, traveled, did whatever. But just stuck holding. I don’t think another normie bull run will come. That was it. You fell for greed just like all of us. It overpowers everyone.

I pray the day a normie bull run floods the cryptos and chainlink goes to $10. If chainlink hits $10 I'll never complain again.

Dude mustangs are fucking lame. My 55 year old mother drives one you faggot

it actually feels nice having a cool new car
I don't see the problem if you have the money to spend

Bryce, that you?

You should meditate

Rustang!!! that's all I got

this.

Bustang

Just get a job lol. $26k isn't a lot for a 2016+ Mustang GT (they depreciate like rocks) and if you buy new Ford will literally take anyone with a pulse for 0% 72mo Financing.

They're a fun hobby

They're fun cars

I'm $42k ATH -> $14k now. Just ignore crypto as a whole until next bull run.

>could of
kys

You're fretting so hard about a mustang?
Are you a mexican?

Sell now bro. There's zero chance your crypto portfolio will ever make it above 50k again. We are going to zero tomorrow.

Sounds a bit like me

>heavily depressed and only getting older
>invest 12 of my savings
>play day trading as a noob on crypto
>make 5k by luck
>pull out of my first picked choices = xrp,xvg,ethos
>just stumble across a youtuber saying my 50k verge mistake
>learn i could have made 60k on verge, 20k on ethos, and 60k on xrp if i FUCKING HELD.

Back to 15k, i gamble on dbc and tron, it pays oFF!!! i make 40ish grand around late febuary, then the shit hits the fan

>30
>25
>20
IM FUCKING SELLING IF THIS CUNT GOES UNDER 20
>15
SELL
Tether, rebuy crypto at 6850 but it really hit 6
Put on TEL, cunt doesnt move while the big brands do.
Now im struggling with .80 btc of my last money heavily depressed, eyes are heavy and pussied out on quick gains like ETN that went 220-450 in a day.

JUSTang

>Not because of the memes. But actually, it's a good project.

>could of
>would of
why are most americans barely literate? you deserve it for being a retard and also for wanting a nigger car

>could of
>could of
>could of

>8507050

Same situation here brotha

Started with 10k in August worked myself up to 170k but am clueless about markets and quite delusional during that time thinking it would last forever

Now left with maybe 5k after basically donating all my btc on BitMex.

But ultimately I'm not too bothered bc like others have said on here, I've already understood that money and material possessions can't replace true friends and loved ones

Don't trip over it brotha I'm 27 also we're young go out and have fun

2nded

Because I don't care about being grammatically correct when I'm ranting on an anonymous website.

Sorry, I don't feel the need to wipe my pompous ass with grammatically correct sentence structures by writing 'could have'. Fucking tool. Picking at the sentence structure rather than responding to the actual message.

>not knowing how to spell words has something to do with "sentence structure"
>using incorrect english us somehow just a casual way of speaking
You aren't fooling anyone, amerilard.

>this insecurity
grow up

OP what year was your old mustang? I have a ‘14 GT, you can get one about 20k these days and imo best looking. Anyway, do you work? Income? Fuck the haters btw, I smile like a dumbass child everytime I get the chance to get on the throttle.

Bad market choices are made from weak convictions.

Weak convictions are made from volatile observables. If you watch price and fomo like a retard, your convictions will be as stable as the price.