What coin/token has the most delusional fan base?

What coin/token has the most delusional fan base?

Hard mode: no chain link

Attached: 008DDFA7-B1A0-4B3A-B8BE-CBC2E1CD4174.jpg (3024x4032, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-02/criminal-underworld-is-dropping-bitcoin-for-another-currency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EZ: XRP

USD

ICX

ARK without question

REQ

Attached: 8CB4D9CB-C0A7-4DC5-852C-152923A6AA46.jpg (4032x3024, 2.64M)

vechain

Vertcoin

BCASH

Literally this. Go to the Vertcoin subleddit for a good laugh at deluded bagholders. Its almost fucking sad.

BTCP
I win.

BCash for sure

Underrated

ARK desu, but the thing I hate is I had insider information recently after shitting on Arkies for so long it's actually a legit lucrative project.

The main issue is the Arkies in Veeky Forums have no idea what they bought that's my problem. It's actually the top 3 true cryptos to get into in 2018.

Attached: www.gif (500x280, 1009K)

My bags are so heavy bro

Hitbtc this month tho

Jnt

Petro is getting up there

>nano
/thread

REQ and JNT

BCash,Arkies, JNT, WTC. In that order.

FunFair by far.

XRP definitely. It's really on par with chainlink in terms of shitcoin though, it has no application and will never have any application.

Ok I just read the subreddit, at least I know why buttcoiners exist.

But then again it's reddit.

ARK is a total French shitcoin
>muh whale manipulation
>muh core 2.0

Vechain mongoloïds hands down

obsidian hands down

The Billion Coin

unironically monero

Bitcoin Cash
EOS
Verge

XBY, the coin has essentially been outed as a scam yet all of the holders are still iron fisting this shitcoin

>Bitcoin Cash

The real bitcoin is worthless to you? Roflmao buddy just slit your wrists now, you're not going to make it.

Attached: Gadafi.jpg (456x337, 120K)

XMR

I like the principle, but the coin is far from perfect to achieve it goals.
It's literally impossible to convince somebody who has invested in XMR to consider other privacy coins.

Attached: 1517441209302.jpg (248x203, 7K)

Skycoin

This

Attached: 1521430867061.png (761x557, 357K)

there are literally no alternatives
i say this as someone with no stake int he matter

>Vertcoin

Attached: Untitled.png (1243x560, 60K)

Most XMR holders have already looked into other coins and found them all to be inferior.

Bitcoin by far. Imagine how many neets invested a few hundred dollars in 2009 and now are worth millions. Imagine how defensive they are that they might lose it all. Luckily most of them will sell before BTC is worth 500k.

No I'm talking about bitcoin CASH (google it). Its actually an entirely different thing, it was created as a scam to confuse people.

You may have a point there.

ven

Bcash is the real bitcoin? Why is called Bcash then LOL! Fucking BTFO

Also anyone that supports Bitcoin Candy is an Autist

Attached: whowouldbuycandy.png (2288x1128, 1.57M)

deluded dogecoindark bagholder detected

Attached: 1.png (930x534, 278K)

IOTA, I win

Thank you for 2 actual examples lol

I consider XMR as the BTC of privacy coins. It was the first one to kinda work and establish a market. I'm not saying it's a bad project, but you have to consider that maybe ring CT solution might never be able to scale and another better solution might take over.
Also there's more money to be made when overtaking a market.

Attached: images(2).jpg (225x225, 8K)

propose some alternatives retard

Anything but verge lol

skycoin

ITT: everyone FUD's their favorite projects.

I won't start shilling my investments, just here to point out what I have perceived about xmr holders.

What are the other two, senpai?

Vechain, just look at the subreddit, Its a cult following.

Everytime they price drops in satoshi the guys says its Ok because Bitcoin dropped lol

Delusional? XTCC. $1 EoD

provide alternatives

Bitcoin (Cash) is the real bitcoin, the real scam is bcore, that piece of shit coin is kiked to hell and absolutely worthless.

bump because chainlink threads are a good thing

xrp
nano
vechain

BCH
XVG
TRON
RDD

Chainlink.
Hard mode: Still fucking chainlink.

LTC

REEEEEE I DIDN"T WANT ANYONE TO SAY THIS REEEEEEEE

Attached: loudloud.png (858x725, 361K)

The answer is obvious: CARDANO

> Super douchebag soyboy CEO
> Garbage buggy product delayed by years
> Centralized
> No smart contracts
> Absolutely no usage
> Built with a language abandoned by the real dev community because it is too slow

Bcashies always come off as paid shills when I see them on here, and they're nasty about it too.

LTC for sure. I'm sick of people saying "were gonna use it for daily purchases!"

ITT: my portfolio

Chain. Link.

Obsidian, all 4 followers of them.

BTCP

Zcash?

BAYBE ARE YOU DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN?!!!!!

you nailed it

Any crypto holder

Chainlink

100% the deluded arkies, link will at least succeed
the "deluded arkies" are deluded because they genuinely believe they are onto something good when its just vaporware

Monero (XMR) is the only crypto which is "private and anonymous" BY DEFAULT.

It is the only crypto with an actual practical use.

The entire crypto market is filled with vapourwares/shitcoins/scamcoins and coins that are simply pipe dreams with empty promises.

It is no wonder that Monero (XMR) is being widely accepted in dark markets.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-02/criminal-underworld-is-dropping-bitcoin-for-another-currency

Attached: 1521096191976(1).jpg (1000x541, 73K)

You're talking exactly like BTC holders. General politics and 0 comparison of different tech solutions.

XRP
TRX
COSS

Beyond deluded holders.

Bad argumentation. ETH implemented the zcash protocol so any token can transact as anonymously as monero. Won't be long before people realise and monero can btfo

Implementing privacy functions on eth blockchain has a high tx fee. The same on Monero though

None of the other coins force privacy. That's as far as you need to go.

First of all, it's not as simple as that, there are optional privacy implementations where you still keep 100% anonymity.
Also I think Zcash is also all anonymous, so claiming Monero is the only one is just false(not that I believe it's a good thing)

How can it be the real bitcoin when the name is not bitcoin. Bcash is trash.

TBC

Attached: 1520184611766.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

Ethereum.

XRP
It is the suckers coin

yup. the moment they get v2 out there, they get adopted and france accepts their icos...it will be beautiful.

Salty Kringlet detected.

Yes total shit coin none of you should buy any LTC. Remember don't buy LTC

Attached: 6defbc41-582d-47a6-bb2e-d0fa88663524.png (800x800, 76K)

worth its weight in death

jjjjjjjjjjjjeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz

BCash.

Xrp
Bcash
Tron
Jibrel network

The coin is unironically good and the one-click miner could help with normie adoption but I agree, the fan base is deluded

EOS is legit tho

My vote for Tron.

Verge, Tron

credits

SegWit CoinS

wtf you talking bout? i just finished making my videos and they gonna unlock my send button

But bitcoin Cash supporters are just Bitcoin supporters who don't like Lightning Network or Segwit and therefore if LN and Segwit continue to unimpress they are the Bitcoin supporters who.were right, No?

XRP. Most of the fanbase has a hard time telling a difference between XRP and ripple technology.