Entry level

What types of red wine are good for a girl mostly only drinks pinot grigio and chardonnay

Semen

Thats for later

Vodka

Just get her something from the south of italy like negroamaro or something.

Is SJU the perfect looking woman?

My nigga.

They say the darker the fruit, the sweeter the juice.

I've never liked wine. Even the sweetest moscato is too damn dry. I feel like such a oaf at semi-formal dinners.

if you can find a decent beaujolais/gamay (look for yvon metras or jean foillard), that would be a good place to start. or a spanish grenache/garancha (bodegas alto moncayo is the one i look for). what's available will depend on what the distributors in your area have - just go to a wine shop and ask.

otherwise, oregon pinot noir, or better roses.

you can find a lot of very good roses - mostly look for half-decent producers and a varietal designation for the rose (rose of cab franc, rose of sangiovese, etc).

most people really like mid-range australian cab/shiraz - it's very extracted and fruity. it's usually extremely high in alcohol, so you can get a girl drunk pretty quickly and you have a lot left over for yourself.

italian wine is garbage and represents a huge waste of water resources and should only be used to clean paint brushes or kill snails.

too bad niggers aren't fruit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is true

Red wine is fairly entry level regardless. Just get a decent sharaz with American oak.

why are you giving red wine to someone that doesn't like red wine?

No but she's very pretty

>cuck posting has spread to Veeky Forums

SAD!

>blanket statements, mostly utter shit

OP Ignore this pretentious cunt and enjoy what YOU like, rather than what wankers tell you.

What did you expect, /pol/-posting has already been spread, cuck posting is just the next step. What will come next?

They make some strange fruit.

Pinot Noir or Sangiovese, you might enjoy a Merlot if you're eating it with something like red meat etc

I'm kinda into Argentinian and Chilean malbecs lately. You should give some $20 and under bottles a shot. Been drinking them with roasted chicken.

JOHJ

>sudaca malbec
pig disgusting, cahors or GTFO

You realize you're going to look like an asshole in a few years when it's recognized that South American malbecs beat the shit out of muh French grapes.

>muh judgment of paris
You don't really get wine, so I'll break it down for you

"The grapes" is just part of the picture. What you do with the grapes also makes a difference. The end result is the sum of its parts. So you can bleat all you want about your favorite country but at the end of the day no grapes, no matter how ideal the conditions they were grown in, can make up for what happens after they're picked. In the case of SA malbec, it's almost always raped with new oak. What does this mean? It means it doesn't even taste like malbec, it tastes like fucking McCormick vanilla extract

There are sudaca wines I'll gladly drink. Chile does good work with cab sauv, merlot, chardonnay, and even pinot noir sometimes. Chile is not Argentina. Although Chile makes its fair share of shit wine, a bottle from Chile is not guaranteed to be shit. Malbec is pretty much in the domain of Argentina. Argentina wine = shit. inb4 some butthurt argie finds an exception, yeah *occasionally* they can make good wine but it's like 1 million monkeys on a typewriter. Who knows if it was intentional or just an accident. It was probably an accident.

Tl;Dr:SA malbec is garbage, but hey, there's no accounting for taste. If you enjoy the idea of wine, but don't actually like it, by all means drink your vanilla flavored rotten grape juice and smirk at the French for being so mean and snobby

Hope this helps :)

eyes are different sizes
>can't unsee
you're welcome

anyway, I would reccommend a nice lambrusco to enter red wines, they are mild, fizzy and delicious

Where did you get that picture? That res is pretty good + the filename has me curious.

>that sad attempt to photoshop out his veiny, hairy arms.

Get that bitch rioja
Bitches love rioja

She always does that offset eye thing in shoots. She's perfectly symmetrical in person.
t. Man who used to work on the set of Attack of the Show

IMO it depends on what you like about Pinot Grigio and Chardonnay.
I like the dry, toasty, "earthy"/woody flavors of a heavily oaked Chard (notes like mushroom, vanilla, oak), so I like an oaked Cabernet Sauvignon with notes of coffee, chocolate spice, and oak. I really like the fruity, spicy flavors of a Shiraz. I think Merlot errs a bit on the sweet side for me, but that would be my next recommendation.
You should start buying from the American west coast, Southeastern Australia, and Chile/Argentina because I find these wines to be the fruitiest, smoothest, and overall most accessible.

Don't bother spending more than $20 on a bottle until you know for sure what flavors, regions, and brands you like.

Now is not the time for cum...

you must be joking. bitches do not love rioja. bitches love champagne. or more accurately they like what they think champagne is - most of them do not actually like champagne. rioja is pure neckbeardery. the only people it impresses are neckbeards who know the difference between tondonia and gravonia, and poor people who just buy whatever's at the local waitrose.

rioja is the fedora of DOCs

I hope she dies in front of you

Get that bitch some Ruinite Lambrusco.

That's what my mom drinks

A fruity cab

>That's what my mom drinks

I'm going to need you to sit down user before you read the below
If your mom drinks Lambrusco, she is a coal burner and miles of Tyrone dong has been through her

why don't you go on craigslist and find a nice big black dick to suck? I think you'll like it

your mom beat me too it m8

does she know it makes her look like a downy? I'd feel bad getting a blowie from a retard so it kinda ruins the whole effect

No dude, Tyrone is just my dad's friend. He just hangs out with mom until my dad gets back from his errands.

>blowie
were you molested as a kid or something?

lurk more, it's his daughter

This is the only answer.

how aboout going for something light like a pinot noir?

>strange fruit.

too evil man