Pure, Unadulterated Rage

Release your hatred.

Gimmicky mother fucking signs and menus. I fucking HATE those fucking god damn fucking things. Your fucking casual, family friendly asshole might think that shit is cute but anyone with a god damn sliver of dignity for themselves knows it's fucking stupid and on par with adult coloring books. Fuck you.

Begin the malice and let slip the dogs of war.

Are you fucking twelve? Come back to the internet after you're testicles have descended and you have something genuinely bad to be angry about.

Get the fuck out normie. Don't you have some FAKE POSTS to upvote somewhere?

Pats and Genos are both garbage and the only people who order them are the same people that think cheesesteaks are supposed to be covered in yellow gloop from a can instead of Provolone or American

Philly is a dumb place full of white trash morons, I've never once met a likable person from Philly who wasn't some retard who takes pride in being an obnoxious combative douchebag....it's like an entire population of people who got touched as children and feel the need to take it out on everyone and over compensate

That being said, pic related is literally the only good thing to come from Philly

As a poorfag with extremely poorfag childhood I hate all the picky eaters. No, I didn't get any visible health problems while being poor so it's not really jealousy. Just pure rage issues trigger.

that menu must be from the 'we tip with a rip' avenue of yank embarrassment

Tourist trap restaurants usually have these signs because they're eye-catching and it increases the ratio of customers who order efficiently without holding up the line. If the line moves faster, the owner makes more money. It doesn't matter if it's family friendly or "serious" enough to please an autistic shut-in such as yourself. The money is the only thing that matters here. If you haven't figured this out you obviously don't have much common sense.

I honestly laughed at the last line. It doesn't look as bad as as it seemed at first with it.

If the place is busy, streamlining serving like this is quite okay.

Please, please tell me that isnt a real saying

t. leaf.

I assume it's a brit bong, so no one knows what thier phrases are.

>being new to Veeky Forums

that meme is like... 6 months old tops

I dont sit here all day. I do spend time, you know, cooking.

Na its older than that senpai

Reddit: The Sign

>Hating on Its Always Sunny

woah there.

How black are the clientele of this restaurant?

>Wit/Wit-out
>Cheez Wizz
>Do all of your borrowing in line

Way older

>Phily

Oh God, you got me pretty good bud

Fucking this. This and people who eat fucking half the plate and don't take it home at resteraunts or throw it out at home.

I like those people, because I'm a busser who lives off people's leftovers

Are you my best friend?

all of the north east are proud assholes

the south gets into "muh heritage"

and the west are plastic freaks

and dont get me started on the europeans

>all of the north east are proud assholes

can confirm

The only thing I hate is people who chew with their mouth open, it's fuckin' gross

If you give me half your sandwich.

Philly's cheese steaks are fucking overrated. Go to a Dangelo if you're in New England. Trust me, much better steak.

There are many key members of my family who literally ALWAYS talk with their mouths full and chew with their mouth open. It's so disgusting and infuriating and I have no idea why. It's like, they commit their whole head to a sick posture of a drunk cow wetly working with the muffled voice and shit. So fucking nasty. Can't explain why it triggers me though. I'm actually mad now, and I was in a good mood. Like wtf I hate chewing now.

lmao WAT

I like signs that tell me the lingo the server's expect to hear; it speeds up ordering once you know how to order.

The shit i hate is dumb names on menus, shit like "face melting lava taco" when it's a taco that has a bit of hit sauce on it.

Geno's was pretty good. I mean yea it's a tourist trap and I've had better cheese steaks in fucking Texas but it was fun. You autists take some shit too seriously. It's a fucking steak and cheese sandwich from a shithole city, not high brow cuisine.

>Eating with a recovered poorfag
>Something on my plate I'm not a huge fan of, eat some and leave the rest
>See visible anger on his face
>Take it a step further and scrape the rest of it into a napkin and throw it away
>His face swells and takes on a red hue
>Slams his meaty autist hands onto the table, removes his fedora and adjusts his Guy Fieri tier flame patterned T shirt
>Grunts, sighs and rolls his eyes angrilly
>"YOU PICKY EATERS, I SWEAR TO GOD (NOT THAT I BELIEVE IN HIM OF COURSE)"
>Raise an amused eyebrow and take a seat
>"What's wrong, user-kun?"
>Recoils as if the nintendo switch had been recalled before his very eyes
>"W-WHAT? WHAT'S WRONG?!" he shrieks in autistic fury
>"I WAS POOR! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD FOOD WAS TO FIND? YOU SPOILED BRAT!"
>Begin to develop a semi-erection, relishing his unhappiness
>"Silly user, I'm an adult with a job that pays well, I can afford to eat how I like. I'm truly sorry that you were such a needy urchin that you had to suck every edible source of calories off the floor to survive"
>"Here, try one of my favorite meals"
>Place a 100 dollar bill into the remaining food on my plate, swish it around and take a bite
>"Mm, oh user you really should try this!"
>His eyes widen and he freezes with autistic paralysis for a moment
>Take that as my cue to leave, hop out the window and warn the townsfolk
>After running about a mile, hear something akin to the sound of a tea kettle boiling, rising in pitch
>reeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Hehasawakened.jpg
>Autist has swollen to absurd proportions, fueled only by his extremely ridiculous opinions and poor taste in anime
>Explodes, coating half the town in pre-chewed hot pockets and tendies
>Continue to eat how I please to this very day

Wiafu and her family are Asian and it's like they purposely try to eat as loud as possible. I seriously want to scream when I am forced to eat with them.
I had an Indian coworker that was just as bad so I stopped inviting him to eat with our group during Friday lunches.
We take interviewees out to lunch to get to know them and if they chew loud I give a negative recommendation. It's so unprofessional and shows that they're not self aware.

Is there seriously another Grand Prairie fag on this board right now?

what the heck

Kek I just work from there.

Is this an East coast thing? I see the same kind of shit in Jersey Subs. As if you need directions on how order like it's a secret language.

>Oh man those people from New York or whatever. They are so busy and their food stands I wish I could be cool too

It's tourist nonsense.

That was painfully unfunny

The burgers there are solid, they just take so fucking long to come out. My mom lives like half a mile from there, we go almost every time I visit.

I'd walk right out

I wont even buy something at starbucks because of the size names even though they don't police it anymore

Step 3 should be law. I fucking hate old ladies who stand idly in line, then stands talking to the cashier while the cashier does all the work. Only after the total comes up do they start to poke around their massive bag for 5 minutes to find their purse, then start counting out pennies one at a time. Stupid, drivelling retards.

I always call in. I work like half a mile from there and just walk there. I do like the burgers but hate placing an order because I'm too autistic to say I want a half pound "tooter".

Yeah, I'd take one look at that menu and walk out, i don't even give a shit if the food tastes good.

That show was supposed to be in LA, where they all live. It basically amounted to FX saying, "how about we do it in Philly cause it's cheaper"

;)

>white trash

please keep your racism for /b/

Agreed. They're in the same tier as people that go through the "7 items or less" lane with 8 items then pay by check, or do exactly what you described and prolong the suffering even more

>eating off of strangers plates
>eating half bitten sandwiches, steaks and pies

fucking gross, but wasting food is worse so I guess I can appreciate bottom feeders like yourself

I also box it up and give it to the homeless or dogs. I still throw away a disgusting amount everyday though.

>We take interviewees out to lunch to get to know them and if they chew loud I give a negative recommendation. It's so unprofessional and shows that they're not self aware.
Good for you! Business etiquette that offends could affect your business down the line, so it's actually good criteria. It can illustrate class as well.

Not like mods care, the only person they banned this week was op of a thread about water quality.

Just means they're not hanging around here much this week. The way people get banned is to have an argument with a mod. If there are no broken quotes in most of the longer threads, it means there were no mods participating in that thread.

Oh god I looked it up out of curiosity and it's from October 2015.

Where has my time gone? What have I done with my life?

I agree so completely with this and it even applies to checkout lines at the grocery. Invariably, it looks like a short line, but there's some lardass black bitch that has 5 different transactions for her third niece twice removed, her son Tyrone's Newports and case of Colt 45, her second cousins garbage, her boyfriend Jamal's items similar to Tyrone and her own HFCS laden crap.

I stand there and fucking fume as lines next to me are moving swiftly. I'm not even racist, but that shit burns my ass. I never see even white trash be so impolite. And it's gotten to be every, fucking time.

This drives me crazy especially when you've made plans with friends to go out and eat ahead of time. There's always those 1 or 2 people who order food, take a few bites, and then don't touch the rest because they're "full from already eating". The rest of us then awkwardly eat while the they juat sit there twiddling their thumbs.

litterally the only person I have ever met from filly is quiet self reserved kind of a person that sticks to themselves but is willing to engage in social games and activities if invited.

>Am a poorfag and had an even more poorfag childhood.
>Still a picky eater to this day.
Fuck you bitch, I'm not eating no tomato slices on my delicious burger.

I used to work at Jason's Deli and it was fucking cringe-tier in some spots. Mellow Mushroom is pretty bad too. e.g. Meatballa, Dude's Psychedelic Brownie Sundae

That's why you don't work in Lone Tree. They've got a lot of hipstery places to eat.

Alberta is for homosexuals BC Master Race.

But it's filmed in LA...

There's a place nearby that does shit like this. Their sign is split in half and says
>OPEN: WHEN WE GET HERE
>CLOSE: WHEN WE LEAVE

People can't be bothered with your shit, your childish games. People just want to fucking eat, they don't have time for ambiguous menus

>Nintendo image
>Mentions Switch
>Anime
God, it's like you want everyone to know that you're 12.

Can anyone explain step 2?
Do you get to pick a cheese kind to go with it? Wth is that pizza steak?!

I am confused with this, too. If I order "wit-out" but then immediately state the cheese E.g. "wit-out cheese whiz" I am, grammatically, asking for no cheese-whiz. This sign is confusing.

Instructions unclear: got my dick caught in a cheesesteak.

>says the user posting star wars reaction images

Oh look, the butthurt twelve year old is back. Testicles descend yet?

You use words like "malice", and bring Shakespeare's dead ass into this horrible sperg-fest over fucking menus and signs at the restaurants your mommy drags you to.

I get it, you don't need a menu to order your chicken tendies! Stop reaching into your diaper to make poop hands on the walls of the internet and get a fucking life.

it's firefly u pleb

def onions and provolone. my father owned a steak sandwich place for about 17 years until he sold it and moved out to the country.

wit-out onions, whiz wit.

Philadelphia is weird.

Would it be fair to say that you were born and raised in West Philadelphia? Do you, by any chance, spend most of your days in the playground?

I'll take things that didn't happen for 400 Alex.

a bit over the top but I liked it. 7/10

Kek

wit/witout is retarded tourist shit