I'm a multi millionaire thanks to crypto last year. I'm seriously so fucking bored...

I'm a multi millionaire thanks to crypto last year. I'm seriously so fucking bored. I literally just sleep in all day and do absolutely nothing. You guys fucking lied to me. When you said you will enjoy life when you "make it" let me tell you a little secret. Absolutely nothing changes.

Money doesn't being happiness. The only thing that will bring you fulfilment in life is having a wife and kids. I'm a single Virgin at the moment. Aged 29 and I feel no joy in my heart. I spent all my adult young life pursuing becoming rich instead of a family with a wife and kids. I will never get back these past 9 years of my life. To all you basement dwellers out there that think money will make you happy you're wrong.

Attached: images (71).jpg (275x183, 5K)

How much capital did you start with?

>Not enjoying money

What is wrong with you? Why can't you find someone now? It's prob much easier now that you have money.

You should meditate

Lil bit of drama mate. Whats stopping you from just going and having a wife/kids now?

You could be poor and a virgin, remember that

how about you leave your bedroom and start engaging with women

If it's really that tiresome for you I guess you could just hand it over to us?

Started with $77,000 last Feb 2017

This makes a lot of sense.

oh well since you're so rich and bored start giving the mone out to people on this site so we can get rich and bored.

any reply that isnt that just means another larper playing pretend

You lied to yourself. Everyone will tell you that. The only ones who don’t haven’t gotten rich. They still think money buys happiness. No one with money thinks it does.
But it isn’t. You are the same person only with a bigger account. Yes, people are attracted to symbols of wealth. But that isn’t what forms a healthy and fulfilling relationship. You never want to feel like they’re only in it for your money and it becomes a constant worry.
Someone post that image of the reddit chick who went crazy after she got dumped and found out her boyfriend was rich the whole time. It changes people, they start figuring out how much they can steal.

get a job at a nice bar for fun and get out to chat to people. maybe even take up another job volunteering to help people or something during the day. you'll feel good, meet people and maybe get laid.

at the same time hit the gym and get healthy, learn some skills like a new language and an instrument and take time to enjoy hobbies.

I just want enough money to be able to not have to work and be a slave to a capitalist and have a place to play video games and not have to deal with other people

rich and bored is better than poor and overworked, get over yourself you ungreatful sack of worthless meat, get a hobby faget

> in his room all day and doesn’t go out or do anything
> wonders why he’s bored of not doing anything all day

How about you go outside? Travel? Go to a bar? Talk to a girl? Fuck a hooker?

Do something asshole.

all that shit sucks ass, got any other suggestions?

My only definition of making is that I can do anything I wan't which means sleep all day and eat tendies

this user... still waiting for you to reply with you are correct and start handing out your coins.

otherwise sage for this larping loser

Fucking hookers doesn't suck ass, but some of them will suck your ass if you want.
Pretty much this.

Ah the rich larp, a classic tried and true attention getter

If I could fuck around all day I would be so happy. Imagine being able to call up all your old bosses and managers and tell them you are rich and don't have to do anything anymore even better imagine doing that and saying you didn't even work hard for the money.

I would love to have a ricky jervais tier conversation with some old faggot employer and describe in detail how I was going to lay around in bed and jerk off all day because I am so rich. I would in detail describe how I am not even jacking off to women but just how much work I don't do anymore.

Honestly OP you are squandering your riches here.

Attached: 1517480251098.jpg (634x881, 86K)

Go to thailand and spend one of your millions on travel, adventure and banging hot gogo girls

>I literally just sleep in all day and do absolutely nothing.

You're not a virgin because you wanted to become rich. You're a virgin because you never leave the house and sleep all day.

still waiting on you to tell us if you're handing out btc or eth OP

which wallet are we posting since you're rich and do nothing with life.

so ETH or BTC wallet... any replys past this that arent explainign this are you larping like a sad lil bitch and wasting everyone's time we could be spending on faucets and sites making money.

so like all other people that claim to be rich on this board...and I truely wish every poster on this board would adopt this approach so larpers fuck off or actually back up their claims...... put up the coins or shut the fuck up with your lies

you tell em

Attached: 1517478194684.jpg (685x723, 76K)

Seriously, I would be going to the gym more often and doing fun jobs that might not pay much for kicks. The world is literally your fucking oyster because you don't have to worry about how you're going to live or eat anymore, wtf nigger, your mindset is the problem.

Money doesn't bring happiness, money is a tool for achieving that goal. If as you say you do nothing all day, there's your answer why your money isn't working miracles for you. There are so many ways you can use it to make you happy. I'd start with improving your health, diet, and climatic surroundings, as those are crucial to feeling happy.

buy a nice place in a major city that isn't a total shithole, buy nice clothes, get plastic surgery if you need to, bang 18yo thotties every day

BTC or ETH wallet OP

waiting to post both if that's how you're gonna pay us.

I mean it's not like you're some sad pathetic larping loser that has to do this cuz it's the only time in your life you get attention.

ETH OR BTC WALLET OP?

Alright then give me all your money

this; fuck you op

ETH OR BTC WALLET OP!

Not a bad idea...

ETH/BTC or GTFO

>The only thing that will bring you fulfilment in life is having a wife and kids.
OMFGROFLMAO bahahahahaha. Great joke dude.

>it's another rich person who tells you money won't make you happy

Start lifting weights and travel.

Don't like lifting weights? Learn to like them.

Don't like travel? STFU yes you do, now go travel.

OP! BTC or ETH wallet? Which fucking one you pathetic larping loser?

>The only thing that will bring you fulfilment in life is having a wife and kids.
You are a fucking dumbass lazy fuck. Get a hobby

op you want to make me happy by buying me a motorcycle?

would also be depressed with wife and kids, your problem is between your ears faggot

Retard

please fuck off

I already knew that because I have been a millionaire before but trust me on something a wife and kids brings you to hell not happiness.

>Someone post that image of the reddit chick who went crazy after she got dumped and found out her boyfriend was rich the whole time.
Didn't she dump him because he was living a simple life and she wanted more? Then found out he was rich as fuck and fomo'd hard?

These threads are OP just bragging how rich he is. Fuck off with your depressed life faggot

What a glorious glorious retribution that man had.

Money doesn't bring happiness but neither do wife and kids.

If you want to be happy, you got to work on your way of BEING, NOT on HAVING more things.

If you want to be happy, work out a balance between
Health
Spirituality
Outside world - relationships, nature etc

Please post the pic

>The only thing that will bring you fulfillment in life is having a wife and kids.
t. LARPer

Now that you are rich as hell, work on your learned charisma and you'll have a real young wifey quick

Attached: crystal-harris-hugh-hefner-death-804f6247-e2dc-4a61-a33e-9a9e85cf92b5.jpg (800x800, 189K)

So Op... BTC OR ETH WALLET YOU LARPING LOSER

holy shit you retards are so fucking sad

>being this desperate

I don't have it, but that dude was probably hurt by it because he thought he'd found a keeper.

How shitty is that? You enjoy living a simple lifestyle despite having wealth, you find a woman you think enjoys the same, and you're imagining your future with her, and one day she goes lightweight gold digger on you and drops your ass.
Devistating.

Sorry I don't have the pic, or if I do, it's too buried in my unorganized folders... have some marriage advice from an old fag instead.

Attached: marriage advice.png (1303x584, 43K)

you missed the point completely dumbass. OP is a larping faggot and the quicker everyone on the site calls that out the quicker these larping losers fuck off.

so how am I a retard for calling out a fake ass bitch. Sounds like you're a larping loser defending larping losers. Fuck off fake

Wow, no shit!

I grew up in a totally fucked up upper middle class household. Big, nice house, huge, wooded lot, fridge brimming with food all the time, nice cars, etc. but my dad was a fucked up abusive drunk who molested me and my mom was schizo.

I spent most of my time trying to find meaning in life and even majored in English and psychology rather than something that would get me a good job.

Well, now I'm literally living in poverty and all the meaning I'd found and the lifestyle and culture--all unobtainable for me because I'm struggling just to survive.

Money does not bring happiness, but it brings you freedom. Then the rest is up to you. That you just sleep all day says you're a boring annoying dull faggot. I'm not even going to help you out, fuck you. Scum.

>t. married fag

Wow user you sound a lot like me...

Attached: 1517968616768.jpg (490x586, 33K)

i was happy without money and i'm happier with money
money brings happiness only to good people
terrible people will never be happy because their lack of innate self-worth can't be fixed through external means
just world is ultimately not a fallacy, it's just that most people are terrible and understandably refuse to accept it

Your dad molested you? The fuck? Are you a girl?

You're boring and gay. Get some hobbies. I would do so many things, holy fuck.

> wife and kids
Bachelor life is the best man.
Not having a drama queen you have to keep eternally contented, or she might start fights over nothing (yes, ALL women do this. Unless she's already menopausal. It's a hormonal thing).

Go outside, fuck hookers, smoke some weed, you can afford the best of both. Or smoke the best weed AND fuck the best hookers.

Travel, do things other people only dream about, skydive, bungee jump... Get some hobbies.

People like you with no hobbies and have nothing to spend their free time on aren't the type to enjoy the freedom of being rich, why not just send your millions to me? Even just a million dollars would be enough
Send it all here 1eVDNLgBJmJtGL5HUgrT4vZW11NATQyxh
And I can enjoy the "rich life" for you instead.

>not reading books and going on adventures

jesus christ

Attached: 1508699393840.png (394x379, 19K)