Why do people pretend to like watermelon?

Why do people pretend to like watermelon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_82CVxDTAns
youtube.com/watch?v=gc_5tx7xRlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's not a watermelon

>why do people like a mild, sweet fruit that's can be grown easily or bought cheaply?

Gee I wonder

Why do normal people like things that crippled autists like me hate?

Even niggers understand watermelon is good

It's stability. People like them fall watermelons or winter persimmons. You'll feel that way eventually as well.

it's delicious and refreshing. everyone likes it.

watermelon is practically tasteless and the texture is bad

Tastes more like watermelon than nothingness to me.

10/10 would consult on the mysteries of the universe

I've never met someone who didn't like watermelon. There aren't any blacks in my country.

You're not supposed to eat the furry ones

Watermelon is the party cucumber.

Pretend?

youtube.com/watch?v=_82CVxDTAns

Watermelon is great

Why do faggot shit poop cunt?

I dislike watermelon. The texture and flavor vary so widely that finding a good melon is a fucking trial. Fuck that shit fruit and fuck cantaloupe as well. Musk melons are the only melons worth a damn.

Oh, dat 'er watermelyon! I'se does love it so!

Get better watermelons.

Maybe stop getting your fruit from Costco

Test. If your watermelons aren't flavorful enough to withstand you eating them with wheat bread (not telling that you should do that all the time), find another watermelon source. Also, if you are already a proud owner of a huge tasteless watermelon, a little bit of finely grounded salt can properly help. Or you can salvage that by making pickles. Pickled sweet watermelon tastes helluva funny, but if it was tasteless to begin with, it's good.

I don't. Stop defending a shit melon.

I don't pretend to like or dislike it. I can't speak for others, but for me watermelon is just..meh..
I'm sure it's nice and refreshing on a hot summerday, but so is a glass of cold water.

>pretend

>Tfw I'm black and I'm the only one in my immediate family who doesn't like watermelon.

proxy_paige.jpg

I hate watermelon. The texture is weird, but could be interesting if the fruit had any flavor at all. It just tastes like diluted juice,

Loving water melon is a pretty good way of discerning if you are an untermensch.
Blacks and Asians love it and I'm sure those dunecoons love it too. Should tell you enough already.

Get off the computer me

Then stop getting it from Walmart or come back here when you're 18

>only shitskins like watermelon

Oh, for christ's sake. Watermelon is popular with whites, too, idiot.

not where I'm from

You live in Bumfuck, McAutismShithole

I dont care for your opinion, bigot!

Where I live all mangoes no matter the cost taste like inferior carrots so I can relate to sour grape fags. Post more round kots.

It's so we can trick people into tasting it too.

Even farmers market watermelons blow ass. Get over it.

>Where I live accounts for everywhere

Fucking retard

why do girls pretend to like fast food?

did that cat swallow a watermelon whole?

Yeah

Vodka and watermelon make for a lovely cocktail
Add a bit of cream or coconut milk if you want it more girly

you guys gonna be wiped out soon enough
low birth rates ftw

It's ok, it's like wow it's nothing. celery will fill you up more.

you want to fill full you got to step it up to the big leagues.

youtube.com/watch?v=gc_5tx7xRlg

>fill you up
Are you eating rinds or something? of course watermelons aren't for filling anybody up. Fructose is super fast to assimilate and there is a tiny amount of fiber. Watermelon is used to help with some kidney problems, namely for peeing a lot in hopes small kidney stones will be destroyed. Not good as well if the person in question is in a diabetes risk group.

What the fuck is your problem?