This is going to be fucking huge

This is going to be fucking huge.
>masternode tech for passive income
>75 mill supply @ 20 cents. unheard of
>rivals aws. already established company
>many working products used in over 200+ brands, with websites visited by over 200m users monthly
>MVP already on testnet
>muh whitepaper 2 paragraphs stolen

Anyone smart enough to get in DADI?

Attached: download.jpg (301x168, 4K)

plagarized whitepaper

No product. Fuck off.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot

I know it's overblown but really how can this project be taken seriously with the the plagiarism issue? This isn't your freshman english paper it's a potential multi m/billion platform. It really cannot be overlooked and forgiven.

the only ones who care about wp are redditors

>rivals aws

My fucking sides

>rivals aws

Attached: 1517035345903.png (768x752, 168K)

such a dumb statement

dadi stole whitepaper plz avoid this SCAM !

buy my bags thrd

literal scam

you IDIOTs what does it matter they stole two paragraphs if they bring a successful product and are worth 500 mill.

I have no stake in this I don't give a fuck. Lose your money.

LMAO, this shitty scam coin. TheGobOne is a paid shiller from them. Honestly, these kind of "cloud services" in the blockchain are not good. Look at SONM, they are the most advanced in this field and they are barely hitting 50m market cap. Honestly, these "AWS" competitors are shit.

Also, look at their githup repos, fucking shitty code. They are the prime example of "Bootstrap in a blockchain" wtf you need that for? Is a moneygrab ICO.

Remember when there was that coordinated DaDi spam on Veeky Forums a while back? Lmfao there were like 40 spam threads with referral links or something then everyone realized it was a plagiarized piece of shit.

I have 4 asic rigs mining this coin and getting over 25 million a day, no one person should every be able to mine so many of any coin in 1 day and thus is the fundamental problem with DADI, the price is doomed to be extremely low.

>mfw someone sent me some btc thanking me for shilling this to them

you dont get it do you.

How is this different from AWS? Decentralization doesn't bring anything into the mix.

This pos sent spam mails to my entire mail box i didnt even use the ico only signed up during the ico craze.

it has masternodes

Are masternodes what plants crave nowadays?

nice scam

Fucking retarded.

Nice. Very nice.

Attached: 1516743593223.jpg (536x782, 65K)

let me add a couple

>sold private data to scammers
>plagiarized whitepaper
>pays literal indians to market for them

Looks like someone got fucked by a overhyped ICO

>>masternode tech for passive income
Stopped reading.

>rival aws
HAHAHAHAHA

decentralized computing is a meme, companies want actual service level agreements with a legal entity

They don't want random pajeets hosting their business application on who knows what servers with who knows what latency problems

Dadi is a scam. If you still hold this garbage you deserve it.

we'll see, i think its clearly a 500-1 billion company at min. Im gonna enjoy making 100x off this and earning monthly incoming at the same time.

topkek

"Perplexed by dadi"

So I can search in the archive and remind you later.

they basically stole door dash's logo too

Attached: doordash_logo.png (1000x132, 27K)

idiot