Fatties thread

Can we have a thread about fatties, hamplanets, over eating? I live in Vermont, and most people here are pretty fit. Particularly in my immediate circle or work and friends, we're all farmers, outdoor enthusiasts, and pretty fit, despite eating alot and drinking alot. Fat people are subtly shamed whenever they are in Vermont...fit people everywhere riding bikes, skiing, running, etc.

Pictures and stories welcome. I'll start.

> two weeks ago
> skiing at a tourist resort, cheap day tickets
> YUGE (kek) woman and son, bursting out of their winter ski clothes
> Pushing 300 lbs each
> Standing a few people behind them in lift line
> They manage to get off the lift without falling
> But then fall 20 feet away from dismount area
> Employees can't be bothered unless you block dismount area
> Fatties can't get up.
> Rolling around in snow, skis and snowboard flailing about
> People just ski around them
> Finally someone tries helping them get up
> He can't lift them
> Skis away
> I ski away and don't see them again

Pretty sad, I guess. I'm sure it was embarrassing as fuck, but they obviously didn't know what they were doing and were too fat for the activity.

I'm sure it happens often enough so that the resort probably has a mobile mini-crane to hoist lardasses back on their feet.

There's always a fat hate thread active on Veeky Forums at any given time IIRC.
5/5 breddy gud

I'm not a person with panic attacks or anything like that but when I was a teen there was family in town and we went to old country buffet. Nearing the time everyone was finished I felt so anxious to leave, I never felt this way before. I realized it was all the fatties in one room. Since my family were going to be leaving within five minutes, I just went outside to wait.

Oh yeah one time I went to the zoo with a buddy and he told me to look behind us. when I did I saw a mega fat woman with shorts on and her fat legs like rolled over her socks. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I hate fatties, it's people without self-control

Not all of them

Yes all of them, you would not be fat otherwise

What about people who get fat on purpose?

>I live in Vermont, and most people here are pretty fit.

You must be Rutland or surrounding area?

I'm right outside of Bennington and everyone is waddlemode with three packs of cigarettes in their pockets.

Not that guy but that's a good point. I personally just hate them for being disgusting to look at. What they do on their own time isn't my business but the fact I have to even glance at them by mistake is infuriating

>What about people who get fat on purpose?

I just remembered feeding and weight gain is a fetish

Fuck you

>parents eat junk food, chocolate, cheese etc
>one thing they always have is really sugary yogurt
>one day they decide to buy Greek yogurt instead because it's healthier
>the brand they bought has 29 grams of sugar in a single cup serving
>the same plain yogurt I buy has six grams of sugar in the same serving size

I lived in the Montpelier area until very recently. People are generally pretty fit there as well, other than some of the Berlin area.

>Greek yogurt
>29 grams of sugar

The fuck? I've seen some pretty high sugar count but goddamn. But yeah, Greek yogurt is kind of a meme, protein to sugar ratio is the most important in my book.

kill all fatties

I didn't even think plain or vanilla strained yogurt could have that much sugar until I saw the container in the fridge.

Its my fetish :J

> Fatties can't get up.
> Rolling around in snow, skis and snowboard flailing about

That's true of any novice skier though. I'm fat and I can get up fine, you just have to learn the balance and technique for it.

>Fat person
>Preaching balance and tecnique
Why not tell them to grease their gantry cranes with genetics while you're at it.

Not true. I know lots of people use medical issues as an excuse for fatness, it's like people who use gluten intolerance as an excuse to not eat carbs.
However, there are real medical conditions that cause you to gain weight and keep it on. Personally, I was never fat until my thyroid went to shit and I started gaining weight, and no amount of dieting was helping. I gained over 60 pounds, and even though I was exercising like crazy and eating extremely healthy, I couldn't lose weight. Everyone just thought I was turning into a fatty, until I started getting a lump on the left side of my neck and I started losing my eyebrows. FINALLY, my doctor sent me for the complete thyroid test and it came back as hypothyroidism. Now I'm on meds, and the weight is coming off, but I still have to diet and exercise like crazy to get it off.
Also, anyone who has to take steroids for a long period of time (due to lupus, crohn's, asthma, and other immune disorders) generally get fat.
Also, people who take certain psychiatric meds, like antidepressants. There's actually a lot of medicines that will cause weight gain.

All that said, there's also a lot of fat people who are just lazy and can't control themselves.

True. I see it all the time here (Lake Tahoe). Any novice is going to have some "rolling around" time until they figure it out. On weekends when it's busy, there's tons of people flailing around, you just get to the point you don't notice anymore.

.Reason I am fat is dominoes pizza. I will go through a large double pepperoni, bacon, double cheese pizza with ranch and a side of cheesy bread like a snack. I'll admit it I'm obese, 339lbs. It's largely the fault of society. I admit that it is partially my fault because I can't stop eating but I would say it is 80% the fault of society. Society made me this way. I was abused heavily as a child and sexually too. My parents were horrible and my brother sadistic. I had difficulty opening up to people all the time and still do. By the time I was 18 I was only 5'6, and 127lbs, balding, and with a dick slightly longer than 4 inches and not much better girth. But I mean I was not fat at the time, people said I had a nice face/funny personality and my hair was only beginning to recede. I managed to meet a girl. We were together for 3 years and it took me 2.5 years to open up to her fully. Then I caught her cheating and she ripped me apart. She used my past against me and made me feel horrible and she would demean me behind my back sexually to her friends. And then whenever I tried to meet other women they wouldn't even give me second thought because all they could see was a disgusting short, bald emotionally broken wreck. So no, I don't fucking care if I am obese you fucking faggots. SOCIETY MADE ME LIKE THIS. And all the fucking ADVERTISING of muscular attractive tall men in movies and commercials reinforces what is fucking almost unattainable for most because they don't have perfect genetics. So now I eat tons of food because it is the only thing that makes me feel ok and I like to drink a lot of gin/vodka and when I can get it I take oxycotin, and vicodin. I hate this world i ate this world i fucking HATE THIS WORLD and I fucking HATE women and I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF YOU JUDGE ME FUCK ALL OF YOU

>Be me 7 years ago
>13 years old
>On vacation with my mom in Italy, Florence specifically
>Walking along the street
>See a tour guide group (we are not with them fyi I was just observing)
>Literally a fat American woman in the group wearing a shirt with the USA flag on it and short shorts
>Legitimately amazed because it was the first time I have ever seen something like this in real life, only had seen memes and stereotypes on the internet before
>watch her slip on something and fall straight on her ass
>giggle like a stupid child and then went for pizza with mom

Sorry you've had such a bad time user, but...
You can't let society define you.
You can't let women define you.
You can't let pop culture and trendiness define you.
Only YOU can define you. And, like everyone else (except really shit tier people like murders, etc.) you are deserving of love and respect.

>excuses.
I've been through a tought life as well buddy and while i'm still not mentally ok I still manage to lift myself off the couch and go outside to try and improve myself.
Don't blame anyone but yourself for your life.

You know who invented pizza? Straight white men.

Really makes you contemplate for a moment.

upvote

Plenty of mentally ill people on Veeky Forums that aren't obese. You can do better for your own sake.

Is this the /MidwesternGeneral/?