Does McDonalds have any drinks that doesn't have sugar of caffeine?

Does McDonalds have any drinks that doesn't have sugar of caffeine?

whats this moe bitch doing with her hands

They usually hace some kind of sugar free lemonade. Plus diet root beer and sprite/Sierra mist

Water, dum dum.

Water and some in my country sell beer, too.

Opening a pack of what looks like a set of plastic cutlery to me.

Undoing her blouse

club soda

they probably have decaf coffee but i wouldn't know

Beer has sugar ya doof

o shit i didnt even see the cutlery, too many pixels, good solve lou

they have beer, in Italy at least, and if you want to be thoroughly accurate and precise beer actually contains a small bit of sugars
then there's water

Almost everything has certain amounts of sugar in it, the sugar in beer can be ignored when compared to soda and sugar per se isn't bad, it's just about the quantities.

That wasn't the question though. Beer has a similar amount of calories to soda so it's not a good substitute for someone trying to lose weight either which I could go on to additionally assume about OP if we're making assumptions.

For a generally healthy person beer IS healthier though. Also more fun. I fucking wish fast food restaurants in the US had beer.

How in the fuck did it take three responses for this to be said? What is wrong with you """people"""?

Yeah, I guess you're right. I guess I was just mindlessly assuming a moderately healthy person, although it should've been obvious that's not the case.

Because a non-autistic person would assume OP knew about water.

Let's look at a similar example. Perhaps OP could have asked, "What's a planet that you think humans could live on?"
While Earth would be a technically correct answer, it would not address the intended meaning of the question.

Water. Best drink there anyways. Next to sprite.

You would think that, but the dumb bastard can't even use Google, and says sugar OF caffeine. If this is autism, I proudly REEEEEEE.

Milk, unless you are using the scientific definition of a sugar in which case it doesn't count because of lactose.

>mfw no one has said unsweet tea yet. Aka black tea.

>water

Maybe you could drink the toilet water.

flashing gang signs

back in my day the bloods and the crips did their initiations by driving around with their headlights out, and if you blinked your lights at them they'd "bust a cap in yo ass" (this is street talk for murdering a person)

but now they have to use anime girls in macdonalds uniforms to get their message across

Do they have decaf?

A me m piac il mec donandls

Oh yes I prefer that little girl in my cheese burger mlmlmpmp *slurp noise*

Just don't get a drink.

It's called water. You fatty.

caffeine is good for you.

I ended up getting a diet coke

Actually most initiations is to steal a car.
Gangs wouldn't exist if they straight up murdered random people all the time. The police would be all over them.

herbal tea

caffeine dummy
their herbal tea is caffeine and sugar free

The most common gang initiation is to be ganked for guys gangbanged for girls

You watch too much tv

Girls don't get fucking gangbanged you retard