What is the thinking man's soda pop choice? me, i always go with coca cola

what is the thinking man's soda pop choice? me, i always go with coca cola.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/living/2149198/this-is-why-mcdonalds-coke-tastes-better-than-every-other-fast-food-chain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

water

Jewda stream

I drink soda once a week or so but really op.. the thinking mans soda? What are you, 16?

Well, your either a fag or a grill if you are picking sprite. But down in the South, you only have a hand full of options for good soda. I'm stuck between Cheerwine from the Carolinas, Dr. Pepper from the south, or Mr. Pibb because that is always some good shit.

Only for real intellectuals.

Barq's, but I never drink soda.

>zero

what, you don't think theoretical physicists enjoy soda from time to time?

Vanilla Coke is the patricians' choice.

Locally made Root Beers>>>>A and W>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>literal shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>club soda>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>% pulp oj with toothpaste on the side>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Barqs

I'm think your more practical than theoretical

All of you step aside

Gotta watch the sugar intake, I'm not American.

>fanta or sprite
You like codeine

>barg's
best rootbeer

>A&W
oversweetened trash

>Dasani
crisp and tastes pretty damn refreshing for water.

>powerade
superior to gatorade in everyway

>minute made
Trash orange juice, dope lemonade

>Crush
just drink fanta. Shits too carbonated

>coke
Pepsi fan here go suck a dick

>Dr. Pepper
god tier. Tastes the same diet/regular. Prefer diet

>dad's
never tried it. can't comment on it.

>barg's
>best rootbeer
try again

Don't drink soda if your only gonna drink diet ones. They may be less fattening but are worse for your heart and digestive system.

Try any kind of Saspirrila and I garunte that your opinion will change

Why does nobody ever talk about ginger beer?

Their sarsaparilla is easily 10 times better, but no matter how similar root beer and sarsaparilla is to one another I consider them different drinks

>any kind
It's all artificially flavored these days, safrole is a carcinogen and banned for use in the USA.

>powerade
>superior to gatorade in everyway
Except fierce grape gatorade which is superior to all poweradelse, except blue powerade which is king of kings of sport drank.

Here, I agree that they are different drinks. But you can beat that Sas
Artistically flavored yes but still way better than any root beer. Period.

Because it's actually piss

I tried Vernors for the first time. Ill never listen to any of you again.

Really? Coincidentally two of my colleagues said the same (kinda) a few weeks ago. I only drink like 2-3 cans of soda in a week.

It can't be that zero is less healty than regular, right? Right?!

Made with corn syrup now and not aged as long, still buy it over other swill besides better ginger beer but I'm a bit peeved
T. Michigander

But this shit right here I could drink buy the kegfull

The thinking man doesn't drink soda, pleb.

/thread

Research it my dude, only then will you become enlightened to the truth and how the marketing of those companies is ment to mislead you to think such things.

Yeah, but it almost costs $10 for a 4- pack. So if your a rich thinking man, go for it.

I've tried, but the first few pages are all Illuminati/people asking the same questions everywhere with 1000 different answers/not legit looking sitea, so..

Well, sometimes crackpot theory from illuminati/people are correct. In all honesty there just needs to be a PSA over it but soda companies wouldn't allow it.

Thanks anyways bro, I already started drinking more water, will keep doing that!

Your welcome. That's probably the best option anyways if you are concerned about your health.

It costs 6 bucks over here and we don't pay taxes on groceries, plus why would I care when I rarely ever drink soda since it's one of the worst sugariest things in a typical diet

Grape Crush is the shit.

Fair enough, I will go through about a 12 pack or more a week. So if you buy and drink in moderation it shouldn't be to big of an issue financially.

>is shit

Most of the time if I buy that many they're diet and I'll be mixing drinks, though funnily enough I haven't mixed curiosity cola with anything, might have to try it with gin, I think it would go well with the ginger and spice flavor. What's your favorite soda to mix drinks with?

great thread boys

Mine would be 7- up (or any citrus drink) and mixing it with vodka. Particularly with Titos brand cause I am from Texas and it's made in Texas so it's cheap. But any kind of vodka should do the trick.

Here again, If you are also a rum person. Mixing Hawaiian Punch and hard rum also goes moderately well together if portioned correctly.

I happen to be a rum person, and I'd probably do this with a white rum but for a spiced one I might opt for something less sweet. You're on point for vodka imo, but squirt beats 7up by a high margin

To be honest, I am
I ain't got no idead where the fuck OP is, but I am having fun

Mingus Dew, the thinking man's pop!

Agreed

Is that a duck call?

Doctor Pepper

Diet Dr. Pepper

Diet not because it's allegedly healthier but because the drink is 20x smoother without sugar. Regular sodas feel like you're drinking syrup, and for some reason diet dr pepper is respectably close to the regular's flavor while also being very smooth. Whenever it's an option, it's my drink of choice.

Based

even without trips they would be right.

>thinking man's soda pop
>Coca-Cola
>no Bebop Cola on this list

Shit taste, fignuts.

San Pellegrino because it actually tastes like lemons, oranges, blood orange or whatever you bought.

RC Cherry Cola

Mountain Dew

Dr. Pepper

these are my go-to drinks and I feel they are generally superior to other ones for one reason or another (more features, special tastes, more caffeine in the case of 'dew). Also the 'Dew and 'Pepper are moderately passable even if they're warm which isnt something that can be said for almost any other soda.

Barq's used to be my go-to drink but sometime within the last 15 years they changed the formula and it just doesnt have the bite it used to have.

Fuck this, you can buy Club Soda and squirt the mix stuff in it.

Besides the mix syrup for homemade soda is usually potently toxic with Sucralose these days, you're better off making your own syrup with actual sugar and stevia extract.

> soda pop

Kill yourself.

How is Dr. Pepper not on this list?

Irn-bru is the only original drink in the market, everything else tastes like the same sugar-water trash.

>RC Cherry
Jesus Christ, that's my holy grail. Where do you find it?

Reverse Osmosis filtered tap water in a stainless steel water bottle.

Saint Arnold's Root Beer and Pibb Xtra

Baja Blast
Cactus Cooler
Barqs Root Beer

everything else is piss

Oh man, I want some of that Barq's Red Creme Soda... I hate living in an area that doesn't have it.

The only soda you should be drinking. If you can't handle the taste, you should die in a fire.

Tastes like a band-aid smells.

The worst soda this side of Lucifer's sphincter.

matcha green tea

This stuff right here is a dessert

There is no soda but root beer and Barq's is his prophet.

Also, this. Oh, and diet cherry 7up, and diet cherry Dr. Pepper.

user....

:/

Any kind of Dr.Pepper
RC Cola/Cherry
Squirt

Soda is honestly bad for you but sometimes it can be very satisfying.

>somewhat agree

>any craft root beer is far superior

>enjoy paying for the plastic jew

>powerade just a garbage version of Gatorade

>get a load of this guy who doesn't drink country time

>Coke:what's that I can't hear you over the sound of my large profit margins

>80 year old carbonated cuck prune juice

>better than Barg's, that's not a high bar though

Diet coke, because fuck you I like it, also did pepsi fucking discontinue the aspartame pepsi again when they brought it back? i tried to get some at the store last night but I couldn't find it :(

Moxie

Detroit reporting in. Fucking this.

Why does nobody here ever talk about birch beer? I think it's a pretty swell drink.

>not drinking small batch root beer or ginger ale

Diet Dr Pepper is sodakino

honorable mention: Diet Squirt

I hate marco because he has a mailbox head

>thought I liked soda
>stuff from fountains is shit
>suff in cans is shit
>bottles are way too expensive

my nigger
that's the good stuff

also
>non-Detroitfags have never had Faygo Rock & Rye

it's not an everyday pop, but Rock & Rye will knock you on your ass with its flavor.

/patrician/-core cola
rally cola
blanco cola
cuba cola
black orange

honorary mention to cockta, even though it's not actually a cola

t. cola connoisseur

hehe

why don't you go and fuck yourself?

it is a FACT that mcdonalds coke is the best you can buy

thesun.co.uk/living/2149198/this-is-why-mcdonalds-coke-tastes-better-than-every-other-fast-food-chain/

i switched to quality internet loose teas a while ago

If you have Kroger near you I suggest buying their store brand cane sugar ginger ale it's fucking delicious and not expensive.

>a&w
Good from the restaurants in an icy mug, not so much any other way

>barqs
Best canned root beer

>coke
Grew up in a Pepsi family but I gotta be honest, the older I get, the better Coke tastes. It combines so well with certain foods. I actually get pissed when I have pizza and there isn't Coke nowadays.

>fruit sodas
I'm in the mood for this very rarely. Orange can be good on a really hot day. Izze makes good fruit sodas too.

>iced tea
No one packages good iced tea. Just make it yourself. Sweet tea can suck a dick.

>clear soda
Pretty meh.

>cherry coke
Great stuff every once in a while.

>Dad's
Don't make me laugh. This stuff is vomit.

>no ginger ale
I think this is actually the thinking man's pop.

>honorable mention
San Pellegrino Pompelmo

Alguin aqui /jarritos/?

My favorite thing there is Kroger Romano/parmesan sghetti sauce jars.
HOLY SHIT are they god tier, I don't shop there but thought I'd mention this.
You will never make anything half as tasty.

for me its dr shasta

Rat piss

water

diet rite

Only if it loses carbonation

fresca

Gay bottle, great product.