Why can't people zoom out?

If there is one thing I've learnt in all my time of stock trading and crypto trading, is that history repeats itself.

Attached: zoomout.png (1512x540, 62K)

I like how these charts always start with under 10$ values to make them look grandiose

>Bitcoin will NEVER EVER EVER go below $2.17 again

Attached: 1517421834417.jpg (568x479, 221K)

oh oh

>what is log scale

well it's actually grandiose or isn't a uptrend from -1k to 20k not amazing.

Based on this, can you predict when the next bull run will be?

50k+

Tomorrow

as soon people get excited about bitcoin again

This

we can guess, but there's no way of knowing for certain. That massive crash was Mt. Gox, when ppl thought bitcoin was dead, so I don't expect this crash to last nearly that long. It's quite possible we see something like what happened the first 3 times, and btc recovers slowly for a few months before mooning to 50-100k. With all the bullish news lately, that's what I expect to happen.

when projects will actually start delivering by their roadmaps so people will have more toys to play with

Take a look at the biggest wedge, compare it to the current one.
Compare the current one to similar ones and understand that only retards believe this bear run isn’t very close to be over.

And by the way, one needs to understand the difference between linear and log charts. Paid shills use linear charts when they claim BTC is over for a reason.

>history
> history repeats itself
At the same time implying that the longest bull run in history is going to be followed by the shortest bear cycle in history.

Attached: C0A1C432-CC38-421B-A02A-7E157C1E75C4.jpg (540x729, 128K)

think its different this time

the 20k bullrun made a lot of people millionaires, and some billionaires. in an unregulated market are you sure we didnt just get some fuckery going on to pump the price a bit, get that parabolic trend going, and fomo takes care of the rest?

You've never seen what bitcoin does during a global market crash. You're about to.

the longest bull run in history is the s&p500 and it has been going for 90+ years

enlighten us, master

>le global market crash anytime soon
JUST GET ON WITH IT FAGGOTS STOP DELAYING THE DAMN THING

history repeats itself, that's the bigger lesson to learn u mad burger

Attached: tickingbomb.png (561x373, 18K)

is this what they call a hyperwave?

the prophecy took over three years to become true again since the first 1k breach

that means we have at least 3 years of good times high volatility trading before crypto is completely dead.. i mean *if* it dies..

Attached: skycoin_jj.jpg (480x360, 17K)

you think the dollar is going to crash?

or the euro to?

why?

buy gold?

Attached: alexjonesstoned.jpg (1280x720, 266K)

Don't expect any bull run before April 20.

And remember, in a recent survey 8% of the population said they are planning on buying Crypto in the future.

8% 8 fucking %

Anyone writing off crypto at this point is a paid troll or retarded

Attached: bb.png (1514x599, 67K)

this, but probably sooner than the 20th
>inb4 some retard brings up that survey of *paid online survey takers* that said 8% of them own crypto
don't make me explain why that sample population has a massive skew towards crypto ownership

The 8% thing is fake and gay af..

Woah

Attached: IMG_8917.gif (300x300, 471K)

what happens on may 15?

Attached: 86.png (600x512, 298K)

So you're saying we're going all the way back to $300?