So what does it mean exactly when a coin has very low volume...

So what does it mean exactly when a coin has very low volume? When it's impossible to buy or sell a few grand worth without having a serious effect on the price?

Bull or Bearish?

Attached: JNT.png (381x132, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dtapscott/status/976960002698162178
ccn.com/the-uk-launces-a-cryptocurency-task-force-to-harness-fintech-benefits/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bibox volume is very low in general, look at their dailies for eos, bch, neo, qtum, etc.

seems like a really tiny exchange where the most active coins are some kind of pnd trap

It means we're in a whale trap. It's just a few people with like a million or so Jibbies swing trading to accumalate.

yes, and absent any events they should be able to drive the low point of the swings down to 20c or a bit less since that's the alleged presale price

Maybe if they can even get people to sell them to them for that low.

So what is with the shit exchanges? I thought Binance guy was there?

doubt the team cares about price yet, still working on product

23 eth and 1 BTC sell walls now on bibox, ha. i'm ready to buy at 20 cents

I'd assume it means low interest in general, not a lot of people are buying or selling

people think binance might end up using jcash but there's no solid evidence that points to that

I would have though they would be listed by now. Are they avoiding exchanges on purpose?

I doubt it but it's possible. I'm waiting to see which exchanges get jcash because that seems to be the main focus for now

That's like 30k. Basically nothing

It is enough to move the price 15%.

Because the majority of the supply is locked away.

Order books are empty and every sell / buy will result into drastic price movements

Locked away where?

twitter.com/dtapscott/status/976960002698162178

>Also attended a meeting at the @bankofengland today to discuss blockchain-based fiat currencies.

Attached: DY7b75jVwAA3Mws[1].jpg (900x1200, 189K)

In wallets obviously.

What could this blockchain-based Fist currently be?

>Blockchain-based Fist
What new fighting style is this? Isn't that just World Star?

Gee I don't know user. :^)

Lmao, autocorrection on a new level.

I guess it is tether.

Attached: 1521736896478.png (629x504, 36K)

So what are the odds it is actually JNT. I also thought jCash was just a stablecoin and not fiat.

Don Tapscott is only advising for two coins user. Why would a coin he's not working on?

>ICX
>JNT

Jibrel is a bigger platform than just the token used for solvency.

They literally call it crypto-fiat

Like other anons said, the order books are doing fucking nothing. If JNT moons it'll go to Andromeda because nobody with a brain actually wants to sell.

I just find it hard to believe he would be shilling JNT to a central bank like it's nothing.

Im not sure he was actually shilling Jibrel, more likely that he just talked about the benefits of cryptofiat and Jibrel may have come up as a sneaky example.

the team has mentioned more than once that they're in discussions with central banks so it kinda makes sense but I don't want to assume that he was talking about jibrel just in case he wasn't

Buy jibrelcoin. Is better than finest puff of hashish from hookah. Allah will bless your life a million times.

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 10K)

it's not a meme. there's a demand for it. banks and financial services providers are not as far behind as people make them out to be.

ccn.com/the-uk-launces-a-cryptocurency-task-force-to-harness-fintech-benefits/

This is probably why he was there, and JNT fits an excerpt from the article perfectlyOther noteworthy initiatives expected to be announced include advancing “robo-regulation” to enable new Fintech startups and firms to efficiently follow traditionally complex regulations. The endeavor will see pilot schemes help the financial services industry to “comply with regulations by building software which would automatically ensure they follow the rules, saving them time and money,” the government said.
>Other noteworthy initiatives expected to be announced include advancing “robo-regulation” to enable new Fintech startups and firms to efficiently follow traditionally complex regulations. The endeavor will see pilot schemes help the financial services industry to “comply with regulations by building software which would automatically ensure they follow the rules, saving them time and money,” the government said.

jan 2017 article
>Financial services companies are already well down the road to blockchain adoption. Manufacturing is not.

Sept 2017
World Bank launches an open request for information and demos for distributed ledger technologies

Attached: 2017.02.13-Blockchain-Financial-Services-Map-v2-CB-Insights[1].png (916x639, 167K)

Tabbaa's advice to those running new startups: "Prepare yourself for sleepless nights, lots of unexpected problems but stay focused on the product. Marketing will follow if you have the right product."

They're not going to waste their breath shilling it to us. It's the banks that will really make it work. We'll just happen to get rich because we bought near the ICO.

First...He is paid to be an advisor, obviously he will talk about it.

Second...talal said they are already in contact with central banks because the demand is fucking high

I have 4 asic rigs mining this coin and getting over 25 million a day, no one person should every be able to mine so many of any coin in 1 day and thus is the fundamental problem with jibrel network, the price is doomed to be extremely low.

The recent interview unmasked the stuttering potheads who actually run this scam. It's going straight down the drain.

This seems really general though.

I would think those are MENA central banks. Though one could argue that England is the Middle East now.

Again, I'm not saying this is Jibrel... Just that it fits what they're looking for. Also yes England is part of the middle East

Stealth phase

I don't think one coin is a bubble user. A coin that isn't Bitcoin I mean.

this is huge, and we all know how much the British love to suck arab cock

we fuckin love arabs over here

they can come over and rape our children no problem the police will just ignore it, carry on ahmed my daugther loves your curry cock

I would think that the UAE central bank is a given but it makes sense to build relationships with other central banks, especially the UK. That being said, I think the next logical step after the UAE would be to co-operate with the Bank of Korea. They have already said that the initial currencies that will be available with jCash will be jAED, jKRW and jUSD so it makes sense.

Who knows, it's all speculation. But of course, they will go onto bigger exchanges eventually. They already confirmed that they will be listed on "2 of the big B's" which is kind of cryptic but my guess is on Binance and Bithumb.

Probably gonna buy some more if it dips to 0.25, would allow me to get a nice 15k stack.

This, but unironically. Britbongs were a mistake.

>bithumb

try bittrex

I certainly would not bet on it. JNT isn't going after the USA and Bittrex has started delisting a lot of alts.

I think Bithumb makes more sense since they're specifically targeting the MENA region and South Korea.

true.
but the chances of JNT being listed on bithumb yet is very small..

Indeed, it could be Bitfinex, but that seems as unlikely as Bithumb.

Bithumb and South Korea also makes sense for jKRW, since they have the strict KYC/AML requirements that are needed to qualify. I don't think it's unlikely at all, however I wouldn't expect it before summer.

i once heard a podcast from cryptoknights interviewing Min Kim from ICON and he talked about the Korean govt putting KRW on the blockchain

cryptoknights [dot] io episode-7-how-icon-raised-45-million-in-under-8-hours-with-a-ico-token-sale

>JNT ICX collaboration confirmed
>jKRW confirmed
>bithumb confirmed

NNNNGGGGHH, stop posting shit like this you make me want to dump my other holdings and go all in on JNT

Stop shilling you fucking newfag retards. The order book is too thin as it is.

Keep the theories up and running. I like then

So hopeful for this coin. The only fud people can come up with is Arabs and them not understanding the mechanics. Got 10K and never have I been so comfy.

you motherless camel .........fatherless daughter of dog.......club foot shoe wearer......infidel of the father of ultimate smells....aaaaaaaa

Attached: jibrel.gif (100x100, 32K)

is that al you got?
KYS

He got more than Jibrel though.

Attached: 9fnb25E.jpg (546x543, 33K)

I'm calling it right now because it happens every fucking time. Volume will return when I have to go wage slave on monday. Why do I say this? Because every fucking nigger of a day I get up and go wage slave and as soon as I get home around 5-6 the volume fucks off and not only that, I finished work around 7pm March 20th then had the last 2 days off and guess what? The volume fucks off as soon as I get home! NIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LET ME FUCKING SWING TRADE I DONT WANT TO BE FUCKING POOR I ONLY HAVE 4K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> He went to work, turn on the bibox wash trading bots

Attached: terrifyingwitch.jpg (375x480, 36K)

yes my brother, don't tell them they will crawl in the dirt when we are finished though. our grandsons will not not ride camels after all eh

Attached: jntlmen.png (520x735, 603K)

>trading against bots on super low volume.
U wot m8?
Also who the fuck is this nigger on pic related? Some deluded jibrellino?

Attached: BC60DAD4-4E49-40D2-99E3-4A6C8EE3E246.jpg (1125x1495, 318K)

GUYS GUYS LISTEN!!!
IMPORTANT AF!
how many jnt to make it?

MALTA

A certain amount

big if true

I am not sure anymore. This shit has so much end game potential and it isn't moving anywhere.

To not rely on NEETs is a bleesing and a curse at the same time

MALTA???? BINANCE IS GOING OVER THERE...MOON CONFIRMED

Attached: 2ee.png (641x729, 42K)

Yes MALTA
Binance is opening office on MALTA
>tfw I become crazier than linkies

AT LEAST HAVE THE COURTESY TO AT LEAST LIE TO ME AHHHHHH!!!

Safire is our guy. I WANT more shill pics

my god it's true

Attached: MALTA.png (540x560, 38K)

Sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't sell now and buy again in one or two months since BTC is going to hit 4k.

Attached: Buy when blood.jpg (656x737, 77K)

Ok fuck it. I will buy another 50k over the weekend. Are their any forums for crypto addiction?

Looks fake desu

Buy, just buy. Don't ask questions

I used the search function. It's real.

suck my dick nigger

It will be difficult, just take a look at the volume. Good luck tho

yes, your on it right now

Kek are you one of those tg pajeets?

Attached: 8329C6F1-4F49-4C5C-AC59-8B1C1E19D00C.jpg (800x600, 55K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Learn Blockchain Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on numerous cryptocurrency exchanges, and I have over 300 confirmed trades. I am trained in buying low and selling high and I’m the top crypto-trader in the entire USA. You are nothing to me but just another normie. I will wipe your portfolio the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your Binance credidentials are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your portfilio. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can drain your funds from that fucking exchange 700 different ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in blockchain hacking, but I have access to the entire Bit Coin network and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable portfolio off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and your portfolio, and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

that is fake though.

>credidentials
Embarrassing
Pls fix your pasta poobro

>that is fake though.

As in, he didn't say it, or he's lying?

Didn’t say

I suggest always finding out yourself instead of trusting random anons on a chinese basket-weaving forum desu famalam. Just use the seach function in TG

You are right. Couldn't find it on TG either. Now i fucking sell 50k over the weekend.

is this a BS screenshot

yes I took time out of my day to fake a screenshot to confuse idiots on this retarded website you stupid nigger what do you think

You can search Malta in the tg and find out for yourself you lazy motherfucker, everyone needs spoonfed here

its a private message you absolute brainlet

hang yourself in shame you low iQ cunt

ITT: poor FUD.

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-161637~01.png (1080x186, 39K)

My bad. It is real.

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-161728~01.png (1080x1735, 323K)

Attached: spoonfeed.png (1009x1251, 176K)

This message is from November

Really really long discussions

WTF? I am selling my 35k.

fuck off with your proof you cuntnigger jewfuck arab wankface

lol nice fud

It was posted on the TG on 24th of november. Old news.

It's not about the hype, it's about the product.

Lmao. Shillers are getting desperate

Yeah this is real, search function didn’t pick up such old message, had the scroll manually.
Holy fuck boys, pieces are falling into place.
>Binance lauching jCash to crypto pairs backed by Maltese central bank