ITT your favorite local pizza

ITT your favorite local pizza

Why did you let rabbits shit on your pizza?

Looks disgusting

No offense dude, the meat looks like somebody ate it already.

Would stonededly, drunkenly munch on

What's it stuffed with?

>calzone with shawarma and extra cheese

Literally heaven.

Soup

it's basically a fried calzone stuffed with ricotta and salami
god tier

My favourite local pizza isn't the town's best. It's decent but you get a large cheese pizza for free for each large pizza you ordered as long as you pick it up at the restaurant yourself. Great for having friends over.

Where's that from? Those little nodules of sausage look strangely appetizing.

99% grease

great price

If I can't smoke and swear, I'm fucked

looks tasty

>looks tasty
Yes it does? I wonder what the little piles are...garlic? And, the herb is..? Oregano? Fill me in!

The greens look like pea plants

I don't know what the fuck the little piles are. It looks like apples or onions.

Was wondering the same thing about the piles.

The greens look like pea shoots, but I've been guessing on the piles for the past hour or so. I'm thinking maybe a combination of roasted garlic with braised diced green apples - or at least sounds good to me.

Being Florida, there is a local pizza joint that has gator tail pizza.
I haven't tried it yet.

Will go there for lunch tomorrow and post results.

grease/10

my nigga

good shit

Timothy shoved his long hat inside of Vanessa's vagina, he then rubbed her clitorius ever so slightly. "TIMOTHY, STOP IM GONNA-" she came on his top hat, he removed it from her, he began to finger Vanessa. "Do you like this?" He asked. She moaned in Spanish "Si papí" he put his fist in her, then his arm, soon, only Timothy's feet stuck out of Vanessa's well polished pussy. He came inside her. He finally had the courage, he put his feet in and controlled Vanessa. "FINALLY" yelled Timothy "AFTER 16 BILLION YEARS OF CONVINCING WOMEN THAT NECROPHILLIA IS OK! MY SKELETAL BODY IS INSIDE A WOMAN!" Timothy, the spooky skeletal man hen there Vanessa's body off the cliff the fucked on.

Cambridge 1

go to bed donald you're drunk

also
>clitorius

kek

Union Brothers

Love this place, but I don't think the sauce agrees with me. My ass is always sore the next day.

is that egg in the pizza?

Try the chicken lovers special, it's very fresh and tender

shiet tier pizza topping fags disliking god tier pizza topping /thread

Who the fuck put grass on the pizza?

I have a cheap place that's alright an appeals to my every degenerate desires.
>pepperoni
>anchovies
>feta cheese
>12''
>£5
fucking class like

I want it on my deathbed