Just bought 100k

Just bought 100k

Attached: 1521102628703.png (632x676, 342K)

Jesus the memes are getting better. This is out of control.

I'm going to say this in a toast at my wedding.

This project will make no one rich but the memes have made it an internet legend.

I'll see you boys in a few decades in a nursing home and we'll laugh about how we're going to get rich because we found a thing to invest in that will solve the oracle problem.

We're literally all just fantasizing with each other. It's collective escapism and hysteria.

They said similar things about Trump being elected.

did faceberg actually post this? hes a great fucking twitter user desu

I think about the parallels often. The fud is eerily similar

This is exactly the kind of unlikely story that makes you rich.

If the market does well Link will not pass $3 tops... this year
Notice i said, if the market does well
If the market keeps with the same fuckery it is now, Link will be 50c EOY
I have some, i'm just not an all in idiot like some of the anons here
>1000 EOY

btw look at the id colors in this thread...

Chainlink is dogshit and Faceberg is a fucking norman faggot himself. Check em.

hmm...

>Too dumb/scared to go all in.

Attached: 1462352976167.png (496x482, 284K)

The oracle problem doesn't exist.

Attached: XRP Stone Cold Champion.jpg (600x1026, 169K)

please fuck off. Nobody cares about your posts, tripfags are gay as fuck, and you're even worse than the average trip. Just kys, please for the love of god, kys

All green ids, then you come along with your negativity, and yukky red id.

imagine just holding LINK while missing out on moon missions like ICX, ENG, XRB, PRL, IOTA, SKY, EOS, XLM, and missing out on all ICO's to just sit on what is basically a stablecoin

I've finally figured out why Sergey wears the shirt.

Attached: forrest link.jpg (640x640, 365K)

agreed, fuck tripfags, think they special...

Bitmain company found a big flawn in the code and enabled infinite supply and ASIC mining support, i'm currently mining 1 millions link a day with 10 ASIC miners.. when the stack is enough i will transfer everything on binance and the price singularity will happen, single digits satoshis

Good shit right there.
Please flood the market bro.

Kek wills

Why don't they just fuck off to plebbit where they can circle jerk all day and upboat their own dick pics and chug each others cum? Fucking hate tripfags.

Attached: 1520792765076.jpg (857x1280, 250K)

AssBlaster just makes it all so much better. This shit is too strange for some neets to not get rich.

You may be right but doesn't being a negative cunt 24/7 get depressing as fuck?

My god she is ugly. Rare to see 1s and 2s.

That actually happened to me. Made around 100k this year

I've imagined telling something along the lines of that tweet to my friends and wife in the future as well.

The moment Link makes me a millionaire I'm going to get an AssBlaster tattoo right above my dick

She a 4 really. 1's and 2's will look like pic related

Attached: pMAyCwD.jpg (908x1448, 166K)

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be paid in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA.

Attached: 48204.jpg (970x980, 222K)

Actually, 1's will look like this

Attached: 999d3030168a507b5c685c14df360ddd.jpg (650x1000, 68K)