Is rice considered healthy or unhealthy ?

is rice considered healthy or unhealthy ?

In general if someone tells you that one food is "healthy" or "unhealthy", disregard what they have to say

The only responses to this thread will be those sorts of people, and racists with an axe to grind against Asia

In general if some jackass tells you that "anything can healthy or unhealthy!!!" you can safely dismiss them as a fucking retard

His only response will be another pseudo-intellectual smug comment

White rice isn't too bad though it's not too good either. Brown rice is generally speaking, good

Dosage always matters

why does it have to be about race?
this shit ain't
>>>pol
I'm just talking about the foods health effects or unhealth in general...........

Pretty much everything is healthy in moderation. Like, if you eat eight bowls of rice a day, that's not gonna be healthy.

Obvious exceptions include stuff like straight up eating a stick of butter, or sugar packets.

I do heroin and eat pure lard and uncooked chicken in moderation
I'm healthy

them little gooks can fry up some grain seeds real good

Use common sense you fucking tool

Intentionally misinterpreting a statement and acting smug is not wit.

rice is unhealthy as it's dead. Only live things can have health.

That's fucking retarded.

So by your logic, broccoli, lentils, wild Alaskan salmon, and kimchi aren't healthy. And chocolate, soda, ice cream, cookies and cakes aren't unhealthy.

Brown rice is healthier than white rice. White rice isn't exactly healthy as it's not a complex carbohydrate. But it's not terrible for you.

Do you only eat currently living (as in alive until you bite down on them) things?

>Do you only eat currently living (as in alive until you bite down on them) things?
No, I eat dead things, but I don't call them healthy. I eat healthy cows, but they aren't healthy when they are on my plate since they were killed, cut up, and thrown into a hot pan.

Ah yes, but the usage of healthy in this context is whether or not it will aid the eater's health, not whether the foods themselves are in a state of being healthy.

He said obvious exceptions you inbred faggot fuck

that is incorrect usage regardless of context.

It is correct usage, suck my dick.

In the year 2017, "healthy" means "good for you," just like "dank" means "awesome."

my eyes hurt. and you can barely even make out the hypertext. why would you do this.

If it's a stable part of your diet you'll probably experience some kind of iron deficiency. It's best to have a varied diet.

I eat rice everyday and I have crazy stage 2 hypertension.

Looks like your eyes just aren't very healthy then.

It says:
indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health.
"a healthy appetite"

Well nobody eats rice just by itself for a meal, r-right? They have beans or meat or vegetables with it hopefully.

>hehehe your image is UGLY so you are WRONG maybe next time kiddo

There are many regions in asia where their meals are mostly rice or noodle based and do not have iron rich food (like meats, certain fish, and leafy greens) in their daily diet. There's a trend of pushing for cooking with an iron item or sticking a piece of iron in their pot, though.

Brown rice is

White rice is shit tier nutrient deficient.
Brown rice is great.

>not being facetious 24/7
It's like you can't even have fun anymore

Pseudo-nonsense...
>cooking with iron will supply you with iron

What is this, twelfth century France?

Using iron to cook imparts just a fraction of a fraction above nothing into the food.

And only if you're using bare iron. Anyone with a properly seasoned iron skillet with receive 0 mcg

healthy is a property of an entire diet, not individual foods.

A diet consisting entirely of broccoli would not be healthy.
A perfectly healthy diet could incorporate a fair amount of baked goods.

The fish thing in the photo is specifically designed to leech iron into water

>not knowing about the lucky iron fish

White rice is like pure sugar. Brown rice is good. Unless it's been ground to a flour. Then it absorbs too fast. I don't eat brown rice pasta because it makes me feel like shit.

>helps prevent cancer

Into the trash that info graphic goes. Cancer is 100% pure RNG.

>Brown rice is good.
Because of all the anti-nutrients?

Yes. They prevent butt cancer.

wheat is better. rice is trash. rice also causes constipation.

I knew some white people who wouldn't eat rice because they said it causes them diarrhea.

>racists with an axe to grind against Asia
>picking a fight with RICE
how do you even believe what you're saying?

Oh wow synthetic folic acid fucks people up, what a surprise.

Do you guys research anything before you put it in your gut?

You eat 4 nfpa 1 hazards to humans chemicals every time you touch bread, rice or pasta.

U N E N R I C H E D

I eat white bread only when I visit Europe. They enjoy different kinds of freedom, like unenriched white flour and unodorized gaseous fuels.

You ever been to Texas?
The cars coming from mexico are even worse. One car passes and you will vomit. Not sure what it is, not my subject, I just encourage people to question why 4 of the ingredients in 75% of their food are labelled as hazardous to humans.

"Why is my rice mushy"
"Why does my pasta boil over"
"Why does the water turn into semen"

Every day. It's like they can't google.