I work pizza delivery

I work pizza delivery.

I only spit in people's pizzas if they didn't tip me last time.

Also, when you do cunty things like giving me a $20 on a $19.47 order and then tell me to "keep the change", you're getting spit.

Youre a peasant

And then you wonder why your life is spent delivering food you can't afford.

Good thing I don't order pizza from shit pizza places that hire morons like you. Hope your life turns stays this shit forever.

what if i order just a couple minutes before you stop taking calls for delivery time

Then I shit and fart on the pizza.

not op but

>mfw i dont need a job because husband pays for everything but i deliver pizzas part time anyways because i like driving around listening to music and then using that money to install sikk mawds on my delivery car

And the employee of the month goes to..

Not op.

Fart on that faggot. Brrrrrr

Buy some groceries you stupid bitch

nah son, your tip buys giant fart can mufflers so i can annoy everyone

So youre a middle aged woman driving around in a rice rocket?

Your husband must be proud

Guaranteed replies, and not a horrible execution. Believable. 7/10, brought down by a lack of some distinguishing characteristic or marque of yourself and somewhat by the lack of originality. Gotta say, though, it's effective.

>woman

where do you think we are faggot

greedy entitled cunt

Youre right user. I just said so cause no self respecting man would do that

you mean this is just bait, thanks for pointing that out, so eloquently too, i applaud you kind sir

Seems reasonable.

>that image
how about you spit on my tip and bend over :^)

this board needs better moderation

>this board needs moderation
ftfy

>mods on Veeky Forums doing their jobs

ya that will be the day. on the rare occasions hiro "highers" mods he always gets ones that fucking suck and either encourage shit posting or do literally nothing except try to force their opinions on others

Petty/10

I manage and deliver at a pizza place and you’re just a faggot. As long as people buy the product and aren’t assholes then its cool. Getting stiffed comes with the territory, get a different job if you don’t like it. You make way more money than you should anyways. You just smoke weed and drive around listening to music

I'm an LGBTQ ally and you are SAD.

I haven't known anyone who delivered pizzas in about 20 years (yeah I'm old, who cares), but back then, it was the same. They remembered all their customers who either were shitty tippers, no tippers, or did something else to humiliate them, and holy god, would they fuck with their pizzas. I also knew a guy who owned a pizza place, and he would put Visine on people's pizzas if they were non-tippers. He was a huge dick in every respect, though. Most of the drivers I knew also sold drugs out of their cars on deliveries.
And now, all those people are my age and work as engineers, or in finance, or some other professional career. Except one guy, but he was a loser back then and I guess decided that was his path.

>I only spit in people's pizzas if they didn't tip me last time.
No you didn't. Every driver I know is a beta faggot.

Delivery drivers aren't actually paid that $2.13/hr. We're kind of in between, but they make enough in tips to cover minimum wage.

>notice delivery boy's spit on my pizza
>mfw
>next time I lock him up in my underground dungeon while eating the pizza off of his naked body
>rape and train him until he's my personal cumslut

If you spat in my pizza because I gave you $19.47 exact change, I would take the pizza back to your employer, demand a full refund, and your termination from the company.

>Unironically believing that you deserve any more money than the resturant is paying you.
It's your own damn fault that you're being payed less than minimum wage ya cunt.

How would you ever know?

delete your network adapter drivers

>giving shitty tips
>not giving good tips and getting better service in the future
it's like people WANT spit on their pizza

Trannies can get married in the states now?

I've delivered for two pizza places now.
It's not a job to live off of you fucking manchild, you get minimum wage until you have enough work experience to find better pay elsewhere. Sure it pissed me off when people didn't tip, but I never once tampered with people's food because I'm not an entitled cunt.
You have proven you don't deserve employment and I sincerely hope you never find it again once someone notices your spit on their pizza and complains.

I have never tipped a pizza guy, and if any of my friends or family want to, I try and talk them out of it.

>pay for delivery service
>pay again when it is actually delivered
Im already paying for it to get to my fucking door, why do I have to pay twice. This is just blackmail. If a delivery guy fucks with my food if I dont tip him enough his employer should kick him out, rather than letting me buy him off.
The only good part is telling him I know he fucked with my food and seeing his eyes show terror as he finds out the cops arent going to get called

Nice pasta bro

sauce on pic?

get a better job you piece of shit

where the hell have you been?

>get free money from strangers for doing nothing more than your job on a basic level
>ungrateful
I hope someone you love dies in traffic

I just call to pick up, therefore denying you any tip.

>I hope someone you love dies in traffic
Jokes on you, I hate everyone. :^)

you're a commie

>wasting gas and 45 minutes of your time just to save $3
your time is worth more than that, i'm sure

pic related, it's you

I deliver sandwichs part time and I get the occasional non tipper. I usually complain a little but I'm not gonna do anything to anyone's food over that, I still make a crazy amount of money for working 5 hours a day because the rest of the tips make up for it.

This is why I never tip female pizza deliverers

You sound like a cool dude, I always tip delivery guys. If they fuck up or show up late than I burn the bridge with no survivors.

You're wrong.

you can deliver deez op..............deez nuts!!!