Request general

Discuss

Attached: Xa7DaqCV_400x400.jpg (400x400, 6K)

My gut tells me we are in for a mini-bull to 10.9 K, in which REQ will hit .50 cents due to Main Net FOMO.

Then, a crash to 6K before the real bull run begins.

"Hey Stace, I'm heading down to pick Chad up from the gym, wanna come with?"
>"No thanks, I've got 800 snapchats to respond to!"
"Well I'm gonna get some food, do you want any?"
>"Sure, I'll Venmo you some money."
"No, wait, Stace. Actually can you use this new app I got, it's called "Request Network". You'll have to ignore how fucking ugly it is, it was made by some loser virgin, but you can send money instantly Stace so please use that"
>"Okay, I downloaded it. Ugh, ugly as fuck. Wow, I'm setting up an account and it's telling me all about the app. What the fuck is a "blockchain" like something a toddler builds with his blocks? How fucking weird, you're right that some sweaty, greasy ugly manchild made this app."
>"Alright, step one to send money is purchase a "REQ Token". Tokens, like an arcade game? God, can these manchildren fucking grow up already and stop with their gay little toys and tokens? Fucking losers."
"I heard that girl."
>"Okay, I've got the tokens, now I can send the money to you. Hmm, that's weird, it says "Transaction Failed: Token Already Burnt". What does that even mean? Why can't these virgins make their apps user friendly and not use obscure language that scares normal people off?"
"Probably because they're ugly and autistic and hated by well adjusted people for good reason."
>"Ugh, I bought another token. I'm sending it now. WTF!!!! Same error message, "Transaction Failed: REQ Token Already Burnt"
>"FUCK YOU YOU UGLY VIRGINS!"
"Oh my God Stace, that is so, so fuckign lame. Holy shit that is the creepiest thing I've ever heard. Let's just use Venmo and be done with it"
>"Just deleted that piece of shit app, feels so fucking good."

2 months later...

“Stace! What’s up girlfriend, long time no see! Let’s go get some coffee!”
>”Uh, you go girl, you’re looking so good! What have you been up to since I last saw you?”
“Well, I’ve been with thirty seven men, and aborted four fetuses, also, Stace, have you ever been with a dog?”
>”Well, actua-“
“Woah, Stace! That coffee shop has a “Pay With Request” sign on their window, let’s go to that one!”
>”Oh my God, isn’t that the creepy as shit app that uses that gay little “blockchain” LOL. I cringe so fucking hard just saying that word, it’s so fucking weird and outside of the bounds of normal discussion, I just fucking hate it and anyone that uses it. Let’s try their coffee Brittany”
>”Hi, we saw the pay with Request sign, we’d like to use that to pay. We’ll have two Slurp Juices!”
“Woah, Stace, holy shit. LOL. You’ll NEVER fucking believe what the Virgin designers of the app make you do now. LMAO.”
>”A FUCKIG PASSPORT PICTURE?!?!? THESE FUCKING CREEPS ARE COLLECTING PICTURES OF GIRLS FACES IN EXCHANGE FOR THEIR GAY LITTLE PAYMENT APP.”
“THAT. IS. SO. FUCKING. CREEPY.”
>”Oh my God, I’m about to throw up, I need to go to the bathroom, the image of the neckbeards that made this app jerking off to our passport pictures makes me want to fucking puke.”
“I’m drier than the fucking Sahara when looking at this app, let’s report this coffee shop to the FDA and never come back Stace! And let’s only use Venmo from now on!”

I have 4 asic rigs mining this coin and getting over 25 million a day, no one person should every be able to mine so many of any coin in 1 day and thus is the fundamental problem with request, the price is doomed to be extremely low.

Nice making over $1MM a day, you have already made it user, nice work. Thank req

This exact same FUD was posted yesterday about OMG (which is un-mineable). Shoo with your weak copypasta.

Ok heres a chad story
>chads shit job at a movie theater while we're in college
>literally promoted to floor management within 2 months, he knows fuckall about business and movie theaters
>two of the concierge girls devise a plan to get chad to like one of them
>plan is to pretend chad insulted them and be mad at chad
>girl goes up to chad
>stacy is really mad you, you insulted her a lot the last time you two talked
>chad is like wtf
>goes to talk to her, shes in the backroom candy area where stuff is stored and all the soda hoses go to
>she literally starts crying saying shes sorry and tells him the whole plan and hugs chad
>starts feeling his crotch and starts undoing his zipper
>sucks chad off
>area manager walks in and sees chads pants off
>they make up some shit story on how they were changing soda mix and spilled on chads crotch and was helping him dry it off
>area manager says ok, calls chad into managers office next day
>tells chad she knows the truth and to fuck her to keep his job
>shes like 55 but has huge tits
>chad fucks her mercilessly to keep his job
>while hes fucking 55 year old grandma, stacy starts banging on door whispering, "chad the managers gone, let me in I want to fuck you"
>grandma looks at chad and smiles and starts putting his cock in her ass
>chad doesnt like that but wtf gotta keep his job
>stacy is getting pissed at this point and says, "chad i know youre in there answer me"
>chad blows load in grandmas asshole, she tightens ass and keeps his load in her ass, gets dressed and leaves
>stacy comes back, "wtf did you guys hear me?"
>he then fucks stacy directly where he just fucked grandma with his grandma shit cock
day in the life of chad.

Attached: 1512365472476.gif (240x180, 2M)

REQ always gets sick digits

unrelated but i

Attached: Selection_012.png (1447x280, 72K)

kekd

Btc up 3%
>Req down 1%
Btc down 3%
>Req down 20%
Nuff said !
Also they steal logos. Pic related.

Attached: descărcare.jpg (225x225, 2K)

I wonder wether it will dump or pump after mainnet

you just said the same thing in a thread about Jibrel. WHAT THE FUCK

Shitcoin.
Btc up 1%
>Req down 3%
Btc down 3%
>Req down 20%
Also they steal logos

Attached: 1520507408726.jpg (640x397, 16K)

Attached: 1519570658016.jpg (768x768, 174K)

Dumb newfag, kys.

everyday, everyday there is atleast one REQ thread (or more) and everyday it is the same shit over and over again, what is the point?

bagholders getting desperate rofl

MFW

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-082636_Blockfolio.jpg (720x1480, 98K)

Checked and confirmed. You are gonna make it user.

Shitcoin forever, doge is stronger

hahahahah

Trips of a future billionaire

>goes from 0.13 to 0.25
>omg it corrected to 0.2!! Shitcoin!!

What in the fuck I genuinely wanted to learn about req here and I just read all these fucking stupid stories about whores.

Isnt it creepy?

Yes, but also weird

ce poponar

Agreed. Creepy and weird.

doubleposting like the true cucklord you are