Why is Indian food so fucking disgusting?

[x] Looks like shit
[x] Tastes like shit
[x] Smells like shit
[x] Will MAKE YOU smell like shit
[x] Makes your shit smell worse than normal shit
[x] Makes your shit burn on the way out

Exceptions: chicken tandoori, malai kabob, and desserts

i disagree on all counts

why did you have to start a whole thread just to announce you don't like indian food? this isn't blogspot m80

because it's uniquely terrible

I love Asian food, and Middle Eastern food is generally okay.

I also could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that Pakistani/Punjabi cuisine isn't quite this pungent and smelly, but rather more aromatic.

Butter chicken is okay... For a while until you realize it looks like you're eating shit. It like fucking a midget, cool at first but then it gets weird.

Have you ever had south Indian food?

I'm not even complaining about it looking like shit; plenty of other food like chili does that too.

>food from poo in the loo land is reminiscent of poo
gee what a shocker

I had some indian fried okra that was delicious, but it looked like a pile of shit

Some of the most delicious food looks terrible. Curry is a kind of stew and stews basically all look like vomit or shit until you garnish them.

I love the smell and taste of curry, I don't care if I smell of spices. I agree about my shits afterwards but they don't linger because I poo in the loo with the lid down like a civilised person.

Basically you're wrong and you need to learn basic hygiene.

(saged because fuck you OP)

It's actually uniquely good, one of the better cuisines to come from Asia.

>one of the better cuisines to come from Asia.
>70% vegetarian
>smells of overpowered cumin and asafoetida (aka fetid ass)

yeah, no. Asia (as in true Asia) has some of the absolute best food in the world. The Mideast also has pretty good food, as does Southeast Asia.

>(as in true Asia)
It is just b8 after b8 with you

And funny how you say "Asian" food is good, not counting that other Asian countries have their own versions of curry that don't look that different from Indian curry.

based bhindi payaz..

>Exceptions: chicken tandoori, malai kabob, and desserts
you forgot naan

naan and mango lassis are literally the only things good about India

Why doesn't, say, Japanese curry have that smelly diarrhea quality that Indian curry does?

If you ever have it again, eat it with some roasted peanuts. It makes it taste so much better, like chicken and cashews. Ive been trying to experiment different foods and trying different nuts with them in my meals.

Thats cause they make theirs from processed cube blocks. Its more like gravy than an actual curry. Typically no one in india eats just "curry", think of it like saying dish. Curry is just a mixture of spices, so its added to other stuff like potatoes/chicken/okra/lamb/etc. Japanese curry is just like gravy served with rice and a chicken/pork cutlet on the side. Its a bit too sweet for my taste, something like butter chicken would be much better.

>punjabi cuisine
>punjabi
>cuisine
>language food
Dumb ass

>I love Asian food
India is an Asian country, fuckwit.

Just because your taste palette hasn't developes past the age of 10, and you can't understand complex flavours, doesn't mean Indian food tastes bad. I don't know what kind of indian food you're having, but indian food doesn't do that to you.
You seem like one of those pasty white people, who find a hot cheeto spicy.

>no such thing as chicken tandoori (maybe you mean tandoori chicken)

Retard.

OP Is a fag

poor b8

>I love Asian food, and Middle Eastern food is generally okay.
>India is an Asian country, fuckwit.
The Middle East is mostly in Asia too, except Egypt, by most definitions.

I love eastern hemisphere cuisine, western's okay too.

>12 years old

Veeky Forums: Where opinions become fact.
You're debating on the most subjective thing possible.
Go hang yourselves, the world could do without autists.

>I poo in the loo with the lid down

You shit on the lid?

t. disgustingly smelling Pajeeb

>>(as in true Asia)
>It is just b8 after b8 with you

If you can't see the obvious differences between East Asia and the rest of the landmass, you're actually retarded.

>other Asian countries have their own versions of curry

yeah and it's not horrible.

Asia = yellow skinned slitty eyed people

sorry if that goes against your politically correct terminology, but nobody uses the term "Asian" to refer to Chinese, Russian, Turkish, Israeli, Syrian, Indian, Thai, Iranian, and Kazakh people as one single group.

That's fucking retarded.

Also it's Eurasia anyway.

>tfw I ate out a paki girls pussy and got hit with a stink bomb of nasty curry

Never again lads

kek, suggest you try to investigate some of the higher priced alternatives. Spending $100, meh, you should expect to get a mouthful of fermented curry.

ITT. hating on British food mislabeled as Indian

>naan
Persian
>tandoor
Persian/Caucasus etc