It was too good to last

RIP $1 Double Stacked Tacos

F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWSOiZrs3oA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Mexican "food"

Do Americans really eat this?

There's no special ingredients in them other than the sauces, so just order a Dorito Taco with nacho cheese and a tortilla on the outside, plus either red strips or sour cream

but these were ONE DOLLAR. that kind of value is so rare

Taco Bell has never purported to be authentic Mexican, they've always claimed to be Tex-Mex or "Mexican inspired".

Also: youtube.com/watch?v=TWSOiZrs3oA
>tl;dr old Mexican people, first generation immigrants know it's not authentic and like it for what it is, except for faggot 2nd (and later) generation immigrants who sperg out about NOT MUH MAMA'S OLD WORLD RECIPE
Literally every "(Ethnic group) tries (X)" video is like this.

This. I only order off the dollar menu so this was nice to have. Glad I ordered them a few times while they were around. Now I can avoid this place for another few months.

There's one on Panda Express that's infuriating to watch

That one the older folks seem kind of mixed, but yeah the Panda one is talking about is really polarized. The younger Chinese kids are just a bunch of whitewashed American teens desperately trying to use their skin tone to seem "unique" and "cultured."

is this seriously off the menu?

nooooooooooooooooooo

My Taco Bell seems to be keeping them around, but for 1.29 each.

I ordered all three of these, they were out of the spicy sweet. The other two were dry, cold and not filling. They felt the sting of a bad review, yessiree.

The shitty naked chicken chalupas took there place

Dang, you really must not know shit if you think taco bell is trying to be Mexican food. Taco bell has become it's own entity.

Lucky bastard, though it's possible they're only doing that til they run out of the habanero and sweet chili sauces.

There was one where Old italian grandma's ate olive garden and they hated almost everything, but I think one was just obsessed with the breadsticks

One dollar cheesy bean & rice burrito is way more filling. And it stays warm long enough for you to unwrap and eat it. I think they would have to pass these things through the window , right into your mouth for you to eat a hot one.

That's by far the worst one, I'll agree. It's also the one I saw first.
The Olive Garden one is pretty bad as well.

I've only been to olive garden once but it was pretty fucking awful.

The pasta was clearly microwaved since the middle was frozen to shit and the entire thing was way too expensive to boot

I'm not even a wop but if that's what olive garden is like then it's pretty trash desu

>tfw just found out about these like a week ago
>tfw it's already gone

just can't miss an opportunity to shit on murica right? kys faggot. what eastern block shithole are you posting from?

This was the best shit they have done in a long ass time.
Was hoping they would at least keep the cool habanero ones. Those things were dope as fuck.

I love the habanero sauce, I order it with everything. Taco Bell really needs a spicy sauce, the 'spiciest' sauce they have is the jalapeno one which isn't spicy at all.

They were shitty. Why so emotional about another rotating Taco Bell item? They're always a disappointment.

chicken chalupas are actually great

t. taco bell pro

My mother works for the people who make their tortillas/chips. They're re-releasing the cheese filled ones in April.

I want to make a custom superfreak version of the chicken chalupa. Take out the lettuce, tomato, and ranch, keep the cheese, add steak, refried beans, queso, and fire sauce.

>My mother works for the people who make their tortillas/chips. They're re-releasing the cheese filled ones in April.
The internet isn't anonymous kid. Don't share corporate secrets unless you want your family member to be fired and/or prosecuted.

Taco belle is its own ethnicity

Diablo sauce is pretty fucking good

Those sweet chili ones were amazing if you asked to swap out the beef for grilled chicken instead.

i have done +bacon +black beans and enjoyed it.

I also got drunk and did + every single meat. 7 dollars and an awful tummy ache but mentally i had ascended.