Will you be buying it?

Will you be buying it?

Attached: 7d4e179f3d699f9980324b35b1d38a2b.png (577x763, 535K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah. If I'm not mistaken, that guy is a drug lord and a massive criminal.

Yes. If I'm not mistaken, that guy is a drug lord and a massive criminal.

Maybe. If I'm not mistaken, that guy is a drug lord and a massive criminal.

No. If I'm not mistaken, that guy is a dead drug lord and was massive criminal.

Back to plebbit
Imagine if he was still around.. bitcoin would be $1M already

dietbitcoin is the real bitcoin

Honestly, dude
I am considering it for the memes. If LINK can get shilled to oblivion because of a fat guy wearing the same shirt every fucking meeting, I can invest in a drug lord who has an actual crime syndicate going.

>who has

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-23_09-25-58.png (458x277, 260K)

This is one of the greatest deals of all time. Anyone who is lucky enough to read this should read about the ICO and get in now. This will be $1000 USD a coin in May 2018. It is $2 now.

It is real, and the guy behind it has enough resources to stop it from failing.

youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0

wow you reddit faggots are annoying
muh morals muh soy muh feminism muh girls are oppressed

neck yourself or go back to plebbit sissy

He's his son and he is not part of the illegal world. Pablo died in the 90s

Think for a second. It is mineable coin and btc "fork" with pre sale with total cap of 21 million coins. Who is to say that you could not mine many coins easily at start and inflate the price under 2$. Also does he expect anyone to pay 1k per coin at ico, seriously.

He is Pablo's older brother.

>shitskin shitcoin
not to mention the days of fake bitcoins, like bcash, bgold, diamond, was 2017. its over

Buy my bags

Im not touching ANY crypto that has to do with bitcoin (by name or by fork) for a while. I stopped using btc now, i personally think normies are going to abandon it because of mt. Gox dumping, fud about images in the block chain.

Just don't think it has any room for growth and the people who own lots of it just short it anyways and manipulate the price. So any coin that shares a similar name to bitcoin you can count me out on.

I will sell my Petro for this

Pablo was white tho

>be Pablos accountant
>11 years in prison
Doesn't seem like he did a good job laundering all that mullah, why would I trust my disposable neetbux to this loser?