LINK hits this price EOY

How do you feel?

Attached: 20180323_220327.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Marketsell my stack, Buy an island and house and fuck bitches all the time

Pretty good. A 30x on 80% of my portfolio? Yes please.

Very good price. Very happy.

How many linkies do you have?

I need $60/coin

to be the youngest billionaire in my country i need $600 per LINK. to be set for life without having to work again, while having twice the minimum wage every month, including my own house, i need $20 per LINK.

I'd retire

>heart attack

Lmao you're telling me you have 1.6 million LINK?

in my country, user. not from the USA. so currency in my country too

Very nice for me.

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be paid in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA....

Attached: 48204.jpg (970x980, 222K)

AHHH I sold it all at $9, fuck

Let me guess, you have around 73k LINK?

Well, I'll be a millionaire, so I'd be thrilled.

Lol you are a real shitslav that's for sure

>my country
>using my country currency on an international board

No one cares about your latvian shithole.

nope. don't want to dox myself really, just wanted to share the idea because it was so surreal when it hit me lol. like some dudes are memeing here about the 1k EOY. obviously a joke, but then you'd see some people chime in that it's a meme but deffo a possibility in 3 or 4 years. i'd still be on track at that point to be the youngest fucking billionaire in my country just because of some meme coins. fucking crazy. also im not from pajeetland kek

Very happy for you user. It's genuinely good to see people from Veeky Forums succeed.
I'm only at 4k link and I'm doing everything I can to get to 10k but either way, if the $1000 memes become true one day, I'll see you in lamboland, brother.

I don't know but fuck me the order book looks good, so sparse theres no link left

of market cap? yeah it will

16 dollars?

I'd be a multi-millionaire so pretty good actually user thank you so much for asking!

Jelly amerifat detected. You mad some of us can make it with a 10th of what you need in burgerland?

Attached: 1493490754129.jpg (226x225, 17K)

Nice larp.

That would be 5.5 Mill for me, so pretty fucking insane most likely.

Fantastic. A bit annoyed i sold at 10 dollars but glad ive got enough money to sit on to wait for next leg. Also post ranks plz

Attached: 1513644754191.png (570x555, 442K)

Orgasmic