Having a few glasses of this tonight

Having a few glasses of this tonight.

What are you drinking Veeky Forums?

Bought a bottle of this stuff. At 24$ it's great. Better than buffalo trace imo.

Clonazolam

How's it taste? Swear I've seen this in the liquor store I frequent.

Ardbeg 10 tonight, maybe a couple of G&Ts before hand

The usual.

>scotch aged in rum casks

sounds disgusting

That's where your wrong, friend. It gives it a warm finish and brings other flavors to the fore. Not for everyone, I suppose (but that's Scotch in general). What are you drinking?

>you're
Jesus Christ I'm in shit shape today. They also make this, which is a more traditionally-barreled Scotch. It's quite good, and they have different ages as well.

The bottles I've gotten are great. Apparently the quality might vary due to no real home-based distillery or something, but I have yet to be disappointed. I'd recommend it to any bourbon drinker

That stuff is pretty good, but it is a shame it shot up in price over the past couple of years for some reason. Too expensive to justify vs taste now. Did it win an award or something like the Japanese stuff did? It is also stupid money now.

I'm not entirely sure, to be honest. The price where I live has stayed relatively stable. How much are we talking in terms of an increase in your area? it's around sixty bucks a bottle here in Iowa.

I am drinking Laphroaig Quarter Cask. I just feel like "rum" flavors take away from the essence of whiskey. but then again, I am just talking out of my ass since I haven't tried it. It would be like a beer aged in wine barrels. it's just not the same

Beers aged in wine barrels can be phenomenal

I really want to try that Glenfiddich that has been aged in IPA barrels. £45 a bottle though

Well, I have a somewhat broad selection in front of me, but I'll be honest - I didn't think I would like the rum-aged stuff either. I got the Balvenie on a whim because their doublewood is pretty nice and thought, "Why the fuck not?" I wouldn't say it's for everyone, but I do enjoy the spiciness and the warmth rum casks add. That said, I think it will be a while before I buy another bottle done this way.

Drink of choice for the last few weeks has been Jim Beam.
I take it neat so the southern spice is a nice flavor to enjoy.

Incorrect user. Scotch aged in different types of liquor barrels can make it really sing. I love Chivas Regal Extra because the Sherry casks it's aged in give it this wonderful smoothness.

I am hungover from a 2 day bender, I acted like a fucking jackass. This is the worst feeling ever. I'll probably get fired for drunk texting my boss.

Is your boss male or female? If female your fucked.

male

what the fuck do I do with this

Put it in coffee

Butt chug.

>wood paneling
>Minute Maid juice
>plastic bottle liquor
>doll

Kys

>being fucking new
I hope your mom dies slow bitch

Then you might have a chance user if your boss isn't a complete chode. When I was in the army I knew a guy that accidentally sent an album worth of dick pics to his squad leader instead of his gf in a drunken night. Luckily said squad leader wasn't a faggot but of course gave him shit for a few months for it.

Drinking some homebrewed coffee porter tonight. It's gonna be goooood

water

Um....wow, lots of doubles ITT

>homebrewed coffee porter

Cool. What were the ingredients? I'm drinking a California style steam beer that I overhopped with my homegrown hops because I had no idea how high the AAU was. The kids would like it - essentially an IPA brewed with California Lager yeast, kek.

Well it was a kit. Dry and liquid malt extract, specialty grain, hops. I added some coffee. It tastes amazing, though.

>wild turkey

That's like the "I want to die" starter kit.

Stop parroting retarded pop-culture prejudices. WT101 is actually really good whiskey. I'll bet you also believe that absinthe gives you hallucinations. Fucking retard.

It's pretty good dude. But yeah I wouldn't mind dying

It's good whiskey famiglia

I'm gonna get a bourbon after I get off work, what should I get? Under $50

I find Royal Reserve to be a great bang for my buck. It even has a sticker on the back if you buy a 750ml or larger bottle!

Fighting some incipient bronchitis, so I'm alternating tea with honey ("Lady Grey" reverse engineered and then mixed from scratch because Twinings is hard to find around here) and Raynal VSOP.

This glorious shit

Pic related, with a slice of lime from my garden and copious amounts of tonic.

I drink liquor from time to time, but I'm more of a wine person.

60 for the doublewood? Ouch. I'm getting it in the Twin Cities for under 45

wow that was a ton of assumptions user. Also absinthe is pretty good if not for the hipsters that gripped to it.

Nothing better than a cold beer after all day at work

This and Tonic water and cigarettes.

right o chap. very good choice