Very often while cooking in my oven I run into the problem where an absolutely huge amount of water leaks out of the...

Very often while cooking in my oven I run into the problem where an absolutely huge amount of water leaks out of the food and refuses to evaporate. Last week I wanted to have some cod fillets but after I took them out after the time specified in the recipe they were nearly submerged in water.

Am I doing something wrong here or is my oven broken?

Use racks

Your oven is supposed to come with a door on it.

take the water out before
i use a straw

Fucking hell op...

What, are you cooking from frozen?

No, it wasn't frozen.

This whole post is a mess, it doesn't make any sense

It says so on the packet.

fine i'll take the bait. did they come out at all hot or just... submerged in water

I think this user has a point.

They were hot, they pretty much boiled in that water I think because the cod was edible (albeit kind of gross looking).

get a god damn roasting pan you double nigger

Because you pay for meat by weight, companies now inject it with water and soy and salt and who the fuck knows before freezing it for sale. Half of what you buy is this added water.

Are you my polish neighbour? Our kitchens are identical! A very good toast, my friend.

this is a picture from google

this

also watch it closely

There's this amazing invention that was thought of with the oven called oven mitts. Surprisingly when you use them, you can take your tray that is hot with your food on it, and get this shit, it's gonna blow your fucking mind; you can take the tray over the sink, and pour the water out! I know! I couldn't fucking believe it myself. Guess what you do after that. Give up? You put your tray BACK in the oven and it starts to bake! Holy fucking shit!!!!

>50% water added

That's an exaggeration, but the truth of 10-20% is real. I even sent an email to one of the major pork producers (you know who it is) bitching about it because it was all I could find in Kroger or Walmart and it wouldn't work for curing. They sent back a smarmy marketing mail of "alternative facts" saying they did it to enhance the customer experience, for flavor and tenderness. Then, at the end they said go to one of the wholesale clubs if you insist on not having our specially blended solution in your meat.

The ballpark franks that "plump when you cook them" was the funniest shit ever. They literally turned the fact that they were injecting their hot dogs with water into a marketing slogan and fatties somehow fell for it.

This.

Buy better quality foods. Costs more but you save money in the long run by not producing waste-ready garbage. Your food shouldn't ever have so much extra water that you need a specially built roasting pan to keep it from drowning.

Companies are shameless

Trying way too hard.

MUH JUICY JUMBOS
MUH JUICE

I really like the size of these hotdogs and buy them every time I go to the grocery store. Sometimes I buy a pack of regular size too if I plan on eating them.

>I buy a pack of regular size too if I plan on eating them
>if I plan on eating them

So what do you do with the large sized ones if they aren't for eating?

kek

>autt.jpg
Are you implying that people who do this are autistic? Because I do that and I'm not autistic.