Boxed foods that are better than home made

boxed foods that are better than home made

I've made these myself, grated my own quality cheeses, and I've ordered it many times in high end restaurants around the country. None of it is as good as this shit from the microwave

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5C0z6LL2uFs&t=0m54s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe you're just a shit cook, who knows?

not when I've had it from some of the highest rated restaurants and it still doesn't stack up

Now most of the time I would agree with but Betty Crocker Au Gratin is like fucking crack. Shit is god damn amazing.

>cheesy potatoes
>"high-end" restaurants
lol

I'm not the one that determined french food should be simplistic vessels for fat

It's because that shit is like 90 percent salt, and humans are predisposed to think salt tastes good

Pic related tastes way better than regular penises

I could go for some gummies but I just ate 2 apple fruit pies and a dairy milk bar

you guys do realize hershey makes cadbury chocolate, right?
its the same thing

Fruit and nut?

ATK had immense trouble developing a recipe that could beat boxed brownies in public blind taste tests, and only succeeded after an absurd number of iterations (this sticking point was always texture not flavor).
youtube.com/watch?v=5C0z6LL2uFs&t=0m54s

What you fail to understand is that the dish, even in its original French forms, are peasant dishes. They're not high-end at all.

If you think potatoes, butter and cheese are fancy all I can do is ask how the hell you got internet access in 1802 where you're obviously posting from.

you know it nigga

Eggos are the only instance where packaged beats homemade every time

>this shit with some hot dogs and bacon in it

you sound like a hater. High end food doesn't mean for stuffy old fartbags

perhaps your idea of steakhouse is texas road house or outback, but steakhouses with $75 entres serve this is a side frequently

>you guys do realize hershey makes cadbury chocolate, right?
Cadbury's in the states is pretty trash.

>arguing the value of high-end and low-end food

listen you fucking nigger faggot, 90% of food designated as "high-end" or "low-end" is based entirely on the availability, cost, and "exotic" nature of the ingredients. rich people don't eat foie gras and caviar because they have the taste and texture of a fine crafted ambrosia. lobster used to be considered too dirty to feed to prisoners, now it's a high end food because fuck it who cares. same shit with offal meat and white bread

if a chef wants to make an unnecessarily fancy, $50 bowl of cheesy potato slices, using the ~~finest~~ mixture of cheddars and gruyere, topped with a blend of truffle, saffron, and gold leaf, it's high-end food. You're just going to have to learn to live in that reality.

I would never eat sex-themed candy; the quality control must be abysmal on those things.

they just snip them off the bears. They get castrated to calm them down before shipping.

>"listen you fucking nigger faggot, 90% of food designated as "high-end" or "low-end" is based entirely on the availability, cost, and "exotic" nature of the ingredients."
>he thinks cheddar and gruyere aren't commonly available!!!
>he thinks cheddar and gruyere are costly!!!
>he thinks cheddar and gruyere are exotic!!!
>he thinks truffles aren't commonly available!!!
>he thinks truffles are costly!!!
>he thinks truffles are exotic!!!
Just how poor are you, user?

>steakhouses with $75 entres serve this is a side frequently
They don't, but for the sake of argument, go find me a few. I'll wait.

>tfw a gummy bear has a bigger dick than you
It hurts to live

A ton of salt and chemicals can make most things taste great