WHERE THE FUK ARE THE BRAINLET BOTTOM SELLERS THAT CAPITULATED ON ICX??

WHERE THE FUK ARE THE BRAINLET BOTTOM SELLERS THAT CAPITULATED ON ICX??

SHOW YOURSELVES SO WE CAN LAUGH AT YOU

Attached: kek.jpg (248x189, 18K)

To all you fags who said "muh priced in", Bithumb is where Korean NORMIES buy their coins. They are buying after work. And fyi, some of them are still at their soul-crushing office jobs even now.

Reporting.
Sold two hours before the pump and woke up to a shit surprise.

we made it
this is during a BTC correction also- when BTC rallies in a few days, we will see $12 ath

kms

bump for more pain

Icx is still in the toilet since Jan

"sell the news" they said, thinking opening up the gook market was just "news". $300mm in gook money later, who looks silly?

Hi, bought at 4k, sold at 3k, saw an opportunity to rebuy at 3k, I let it go.

soldat 2.20$. could not be happier to get rid of this pump and dump shitcoin

kek is that you ian balina

Kek kys. I'm not even a holder but you sound salty.

of course im mad. bought at 2.80 and then it went up to 3.16 for absolutely no reason. then it dumped to 1.62 for absolutely no reason and now its at 3.90. fuck this pnd shitcoin. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK

Wow you're a retard

yeah if by retarded you mean selling because saw more potential in other coin and got more gains by selling this pnd shit. yeah then im a retard i guess.

No u didn't lol
It's just under 4$
You sold at 2.20 like an imbecile and if you held today you would have had nearly double the funds to play with your more promising garbage shitcoins
Kys

wow we have a all-seeing fucktard here. MAKE WAY FOR THE ALL-SEEING FUCKTARD BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS

I can tell by your insults you're a pity redditor and making even more of a fool out of yourself. Show your trade history that gave you more gains than holding this
Pro tip you won't because it didn't happen

im not gonna show retard like you my gem coin.

Kek this will continue to moon. Koreans are nationalistic and they love ICX. Whoever told you otherwise is a total retard.

To the moon and never back.

PnD chinkcoin. you will be suprised how fucked you are gonna get on the next weeks dump

my god this salt is unreal
I would tell a retard like you to leave crypto, but I think it is imperative that you stay- dumb money has to come from somewhere

Attached: 1518287800442.jpg (800x587, 42K)

>tfw doubled my stack at U$2

Attached: feelsgoodman.png (253x199, 8K)

op, most bag holders wont be green till 9 dollars

yup icx retards need to come from somewhere.

Cope harder stupid poorfag lmao

how does the asshole of a yellow chink fuck subhuman taste like?

>More potential in other coins

user, I...

I think you need to go back to /pol/, your clear hatred of Asians is stopping you from buying a project which has an imminent moon on its hands, emotional investing at its finest
never said this with more conviction in my life- stay poor

over 100x from ico "its gonna moon" durrrh

How much has eth doubled since ico

its 33x ROI in USD you brainlet
by this logic, we shouldnt buy anything in the top 10

>Be Bitcoin
>Be 800.000x from initial price
>gonna moon

duuurrrr

its so easy to bait retards from ixc senpai. hahahhaahah fucking brainlets goodbye now.

senpai wtf biz gay as fuck

>sold at $2.20
>called someone else a brainlet
top kek

>i was pretending to be stupid the whole time kek