BUT BUT KOREANS DONT CARE???

FUCKING FAGGOTS BTFO

100M VOLUME IN 4 HOURS TRADING ON BITHUMB

150M VOLUME IN 6 HOURS ON UPBIT

CURRENTLY FLYING OUT OF GALAXY

FUCK ME SENPAI IM FUCKING MAKING IT

Attached: 20180321_083818.png (1080x991, 233K)

Glad I sold this shitcoin at 80k sats.

Tfw when my buy order went it at 36500 sats during night which was the bottom.

Attached: 1521791789877.gif (255x189, 1.07M)

IAN BTFOED HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Attached: 20180323_133356.png (1080x753, 223K)

holy fuck

Attached: 20180322_134400.png (1080x471, 398K)

He dumped link.
He dumped icx.

Ill buy wan when he gets broke and sells low, this negro is best indicator in market atm.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 20180323_135504.png (953x945, 943K)

hahaha to all the doubters. It's about to surpass Bitcoin & Ripple trading volumes on Bithumb. Remember, Ripple? The coin Koreans love and pumped to $3.65! Seems like these kimchi lovers really do love ICX more.

explain to me what is going on, I am not into crypto that much.

ian sells 500k$ worth of icon at 2$ to buy more wan at 4$

price of icon now: 4$
price of wan now: 3.9$

Man who thinks he is an authority on crypto trading advice sells all of his ICON hours before this latest bull run.

Laugh at him.

icon just surpassed ripple volume on bithumb.

And it's only been 5 or so hours?

correct.

Its stomping btc volume in less than 1h.

Crazy gooks

>tfw tried to daytrade it to increase my poorfag stack and failed miserably
just end me I lost so many precious ICONS

YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES SAID THIS WAS GOING TO DROP, YOU SAID KOREANS WEREN'T BUYING WE SHOULD SELL

FUCK YOU BIZ AND YOUR SHITTY FUD MEMES

Is 7500 ICX enough to make it? Iv just gone all in

>buying after pump
never change Veeky Forums...

Holding ICX since Dec checking in - not gonna lie, made mistake of not selling top with initial and rebuying cheaper - and massively grew bag until it was my biggest during the downturn.

Comfy as fuck desu.

Unironically $100 EOY. Considering what non-Korean garbage like EOS managed during the last bullmarket and the fact that ICX is actually Korean, and has ICOs imminent.

This will pump some more today

lol sweety..... you think this is the pump?

A true Wakandian intellect in action.

>Buying at less than 1/2 ATH, which was achieved without the major (general) crypto and (project specific) Korean market
This guy is going to make it.

you are going it make it.

at what usd price to sell?

Will I make it with 3500 jibbies 6000 icxies 100 lites and 2000 vennies?

>Will I make it with 3500 jibbies 6000 icxies 100 lites and 2000 vennies?

I think you already have, mate.

Kekked
This is true
Let this be a fucking lesson
Don't ever trust biz
Plus no one knows faggot
No one

Typical scenario is new exchange dumps
Buy high sell low though right?

Erm. It was triple the price 2 months ago... its still in the toilet

you retard. every single alt has dived. we in a bear market but now we are doing far better in comparison and thats what its all about.

>Only this coin dumped.

i sold'ed for BTC..i really wanted to get in when BTC stabilizes.. trust me i'm one of you please let me in, please dump back to 3.5k sats..

Attached: download.jpg (251x201, 9K)

You weren't accumulating sub 30k?

apu..i..

I thought this didn't trade on bithumb until this weekend?

its $4.1 on bithump; will it soon be that price on binance?

did you buy back at sub 25k?

Yeah i made the same mistake, got gook'd again.

Nah I was in since 26k sats but now idk when to sell

>typical scenario is new exchange dumps

LOL?

Anons explained for days its not exchandge listing its korean coibase with 10 coins adn EVEY coin pumps , and you say noone knows.

I literally buyed last 3 coins lsited on this fomoship and tripled my investment (sold way before ath btw....)

Fucking newfag

Attached: 1515769378968.jpg (640x480, 48K)

FUCKING A GOOD ON YA user IM RIGHT NEXT TO YOU WE FUCKING FLYING BRO

So happy I sold my ven on snapshot day and got icx at 2.20. Finally a move worked in my favor. It's been rough lately

I always want to bought this when it reach 28k sats. but i already moved out all my binance asset because of previous hack and FUDs

Attached: 1520745999919.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

>nigger sells
>investors pile in
gee what a surprise

Attached: 1504936273518.jpg (500x375, 62K)

congrats user. try to buy some wan aswell now. its a good entry.

350 ETH SELL WALL GETTING BTFO

You are a complete idiot. Binance is proven king especially because of the hack. Cz is master autist.

>being THIS much of a brainlet
user get ur shit together

this shit literally cant crash with this volume ever again LOL

lmao bro literally the koreans are stopping out all the haters ITS A KOREAN VERSION OF ETH JUST BUY IT

bithumb send a mobile message to all their fucking users that they are going to list the "ethereum of korea" fucking lmao.

this just shows how well connected the team is

AMEN ICX LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VOLUME KEEPS INCREASING. ANYTIME WE HIT 7 DAY MA WE ALWAYS BOUNCE BACK STRAP IN FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUC

4500 ICX here, bought back in December. In gonna have to wait a while to see $9 again. You can have doubled your investment by the time I break even.

Or you could ride this gook coin with me to $100 by the time this bear market is over. Up to you.

Attached: 1518106825047.jpg (828x1200, 818K)

Once again
No one knows
Every coin pumps on that exchange till it doesn't
Kucoiin was the same in bull market
Every fucking shitcoin would pump once listed
Until it didn't
This is bear market, anything could happen
Plus you would think the gooks that really wanted icx would have bought it by now
Either way I could have made some more gains on icx but had already sold
Wasn't worth the risk for me

>Plus you would think the gooks that really wanted icx would have bought it by now
This is why you do some research, even five minutes of it would have shown you how Korean crypto markets work.

I'm in Korea and I've held ICX for over 4 months.

Nice blog, nobody cares.

Right, you don't care so much you replied almost immediately. keep dreaming

Well you obviously thought it was relevant somehow, so why not point out you were wrong. Not like I have anything better to do.

Are you really a Korean in Korea?
I have alot of Korean burger friends here

Does Korea really love this coin? Or are they all just fomoing in because that's the thing to do

look at CMC if you're so unconvinced. Bithumb and Upbit holding loads of volume that is increasing.

ok nigger, believe whatever you want

hard to tell right now.
people probably like the fact that it's korean because nationalism, but there's definitely fomo involved too

Bithumb is going all out on the marketing, they are going to love it whether or not they do already.

Thinks volume isn't sell orders

>isnt aware that koreans couldnt buy this coin yet
retard

>isnt aware that koreans couldnt buy this coin yet
Wut? are you serious? Shitload of Koreans trade on Binance/Bitfinex/Bittrex.

Litecoin LTC is the sleeping giant.

>what is kimchi premium
piss off you newfag. less than 5% do

WINNING

Kys yourself and gtfo from legit coin talk

Attached: 1515096939930.jpg (480x270, 21K)

>
>>isnt aware that koreans couldnt buy this coin yet
>Wut? are you serious? Shitload of Koreans trade on Binance/Bitfinex/Bittrex.
I dunno about shitload but web traffic on Binance from South Korea was very low which would make you think Koreans aren't really using. Binance.

Bought at $10 I’m still fucked till a bull market correct?

Kek

Yes :S 10$ is.. kek

IS WHAT user

10$ will take a bit man

Fuck... I guess I’ll average down till then

dont worry m8, average it out it will EASY reach 10$ again but not in the next 2 weeks

Icon threads back when he bought were "it will EASILY reach $25 when mainnet goes live".

Don’t remind me. This market is crazy if you’re a brainlet the only way you’ll understand how it works is to pretty much get hazed into it

These times will come again, r-right?

Not for ICX. The biggest selling point of the coin was Korean fomo. Now that it is here it hasn't even broken $4 yet. Going down to $4 was a tragedy back then so it's a pretty damaged product at the moment. If you missed this pump from sub two dollars I would hold your head high and look for other opportunities.

Nah you're a retard. People buying in anticipation of Koreans buying wasn't why we expected the price to go up, it was the Koreans buying. And they are buying in ridiculous numbers, half a billion $ traded in half a day. It's going to moon extremely hard in a bull market, and staking comes soon.

What to do when down in sats but up in eth?

I hope you faggots are swing trading this shit, incredibly easy to predict on and increase your stack.

Attached: ICX.png (1391x732, 123K)

Nah that's how the Bogs get you.

You and I both brother. We're not getting our dicks wet till probably end of Q3 2018. This is just a nice indication that we've picked the right altcoin in all these waves of red. At least that's what I'm telling myself to try and sleep at night.

Attached: 1521349237638.jpg (1017x1200, 199K)

yeah it's easy when you already have it charted not easy when you're sitting there with you stack waiting to get in and it's moving rapidly fast

Okie dokie. See ya in a month in the "fucking piece of shit" threads.

You just have to pay attention to the overbought/oversold indicator with Stoch RSI and not get overly greedy. It's not rocket science.

Attached: Sell Order.png (544x23, 2K)

t. got into crypto last week

>trading ETH pairs

Not gonna make it

>being THIS much of a brainlet.
it must hurt.

Been trading seriously for about 5 months and used to mine Dogecoin back in 2014, but ok.
Personal preference, the last thing I want to do is support Bitcoin.

Attached: Nip Bantz.jpg (731x390, 27K)

>he trades on the eth pair
laugh at him

yeah i was fudding hard so I could buy back lower
i made 3 of the icx fud threads after weeks of icx bull threads
real Veeky Forums players helped and fudded with me
we all knew the koreans were going to go apeshit, but the "muh bithumb pro volume so low wow korea hate icon sell sell sell" was an easy play for the newfags
next time read between the lines and you will make it

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80K)