UNETHICAL MONEY MAKING THREAD

What are some unethical ways you've made money in the past?

What are some ways we can rip off the system?

Attached: IMG_3625.jpg (750x725, 99K)

letting you all buy my shitcoins in jan thinking you were early to the game

A few unethical things I have found:

When your at chipotle, get the person who pretty obviously is on drugs to make your burrito, they’re used to rolling shit up so they make it really tight.

Frequent flyer miles? Usually you have to spend X amount in X days so Sign up for credit card, take out a personal loan, pay off the loan with the credit card, pay off the credit card with the loan money, claim your free miles. No interest if it’s all done in 30 days.

I have a ton of em

send PP Credit funds to a friend, have him send it back to me via PP gift. technically you still owe PP Credit money, but it's instant cash

In Italy you can claim to be invalid and get money doing nothing, half of the sud does that... But you have to be Italian

Blackmailing a doctor for 5 grand

Does anybody have instagram?

Fraud is also basically legal there: max sentence 5 years

Had a slut for a girlfriend so would pump her out for monies.

Attached: limixedhunny4.png (1489x1497, 2.39M)

I advertise RIDESHARINGSERVICEHERE in low income areas as "free", these dindus sign up for da free rides. I get a comission, they actually have a $3 credit for the ride and end up getting fucked

I advertise WEBSITESERVICEHERE to Wantrapenuers in Facebook / Circle groups, they sign up for their meme webpage, I get a commission

I import DESIGNERBRANDHERE from Shenzin using TaoBao / Superbuy and sell it to my local Dindu who then supplies the rest of the tribe.

I rip off ONLINERETAILERHERE when users advertise products that are clearly dropshipped by saying the product never arrived. I usually get a refund or a 2nd product. Its honestly just for fun at this point.

stole money from my mom

only niggers do this. are you a nigger?

Attached: 1512719077126 - Copy.jpg (1076x1071, 120K)

Thx. As always with insta whores it's a completely different person without makeup and good angle

Nope lol. UMad9Gagger?

Nah. Me and my roommates did this all throughout college

You got her no makeup photoes?

these crying panda eyes turn me on so fucking much god DAMN

Nice try FBI.