Beer

Yuengling anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JCpLerLKD2k?t=100
federalregister.gov/documents/2017/01/30/2017-02095/border-security-and-immigration-enforcement-improvements
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's already a beer general on the front page, dum dum.

And Yuengling sux.

Yuengling is awful. I'd literally rather have bud lite, it's that bad.

Haters anyone?

Its good but its also a meme.

so much caramel coloring added to yuengling.

it fools so many plebs who think "darker beer automatically equals better"

If I'm going for beer flavored water I'm going full on beer flavor water. The king of "i'm pretty sure I'm drinking 27 out of my 30 pack. Busch muthfukin' light.

Rolling rock is the king of cheap beer.

these are pretty tasty for $2

but why do Americans drink beer flavoured water anyway?

can't you just drink decent non-alcoholic beer instead, or don't they sell it over there?

They're still drinking the beer for the alcohol user.

why bother if it tastes horrible though?

surely it's better to drink cheap spirits if you just want to get drunk

For when you want to drink continuously from 9am to 12am without needing to pace yourself and without winding up absolutely destroyed somewhere around 1pm.

so just drink non-alcoholic beer and have shots inbetween long intervals?

Had it last time I was in the states and it's pretty good, if it was available here for cheap I'd probably buy it occasionally. I see the meme posters are already out in full force unfortunately, sorry about your thread OP

It doesn't taste horrible. It's just bland and goes down like water.

I suppose not, but I still think it's an unpleasant taste

I would imagine the people that drink it regularly have a different opinion.

>if it was available here for cheap I'd probably buy it

Wow, you must have really shitty beer wherever you come from.

A 12 of rolling rock costs almost the same as 30 busch lights, hardly even in the same category. Plus the rock hasn't been even decent since they quit making it in Latrobe. Rolling rock is the king of "I'm drinking these green bottles because it looks expensive even though it's kinda shit beer"

You can ride a bush buzz for 12 hours, never get sick of drinking them and they keep you drunk and hydrated. Yuropoors will never understand the genius of light corn beer.

Bush light is fantastic. It's watery, crisp, light and never skunky.

Yuropoors (generally) like the taste of beer, not adjuncts

>watery
is this meant to be a good thing?

also, canned beer should never be skunky

It was too sweet to drink more than one and they supported Trump so I don't think I'll buy them again.

Atleast I got a cool story out of them since the first time I got drunk was in China and I was drinking them.

>got craft apa from tap for first time

I never knew beer could be this good, that delicious scent i almost choked. I am enlightened.

>americas oldest brewery
Enjoy your overly processed pisswater.

Yuengling is shit
there is nothing about it thats any better than coors or bud or any other cheap watery beer
Finally had a glass last year after hearing everyone say how good it was and was very disappointed

fug you.. insulting americas first beer with bud..

BUSH LITE..?a man should never drink light beer pussy and bush?? wtf

>they supported Trump so I don't think I'll buy them again.
hows your wifes son doing?

I love themWhy the hate? Taste better than any other domestic, i just tried there ipl .. pretty good. I can get a sixer of bottles for 5.75 my way. hard to beat

Kek. Get my leftie domestic beer drinkers out of my fucking board

Younglings?

youtu.be/JCpLerLKD2k?t=100 Steel reserve is a lovely beverage. After I've had a jolly or two tasting fancy beer I like to batten down the hatches with affordable quality like steel reserve.

>how's your wife's son doing

Better than your white trash one. He's asian, which means your son will be serving him cocktails at a ski resort in aspen since his IQ is significantly higher than whites, and he's being raised in a culture that values education.

Tell your son to learn Chinese, Korean or Japanese so he can serve better, you ignorant white trash.

I'll drink it if they don't have Killians on draft, which they increasingly are replacing with Yuengling. At home I drink Natty Daddy..

What's good my Yuengliniggas

my state is fucked then, a 12'er of busch light is 8.99, a 12er of yuengling is 11.99. I thought the busch copper ale wasn't half bad, but I can't get it where I live now

Yuengling is a tier above bud, coors and the like. You may not think it's any better, but take a look at beeradvocate sometime. It's objectively better to the point it actually gets classified as an amber ale instead of an adjunct.

A craft beer it surely is not, but it's a class above other American adjuncts and i'll fucking fight anyone who tries to say otherwise

Thank you the voice of reason.. it is better than bud coors and the like. Thats what i was trying to get through to these numbskullz

He said without needing to pace yourself. Your method implies a certain level of self control.

God tier beer coming through.

>Found the Alabama sister fister trump supporter

>not wanting to MAGA

found the hypocrite "tolerant" liberal shitfuck

Read the news , bb. The executive office will empower state and local officials to exercise federal laws get ready for the ~harmony~ camps.

federalregister.gov/documents/2017/01/30/2017-02095/border-security-and-immigration-enforcement-improvements

Tonight's brew desu