WEBM thread

that's the movie about the guy with three daughters, right?

But how does he get out without breaking the eggs?

cancer

Comfy. Almost makes me want to watch the movie.

I think someone told me it was one of the only cooking scene in the movie but then again they also told me the movie was great anyways.

This is what happens when you let little kids cook alone in the kitchen.

When did the cooking part happen?

There are cooked things in there I think.

>Grilled cheese infused with vodka

So gross.

>nuked steak
>at all tasty

You're against ovens?

What does "Tasty" show young dumb fucks that isn't laden with fat and carbs?

In against baking steaks

A bizarre reliance on muffin trays

>Can be bothered to make hollandaise
>Can't be bothered to poach an egg in the water you already have boiling to make the hollandaise

>that poor excuse of ham and egg

Only Americans are able to fuck up food like this

disgusting

fukin kekd when the cream cheese came up

>Laden with fat
Fat is the good stuff. The carbs are the bad.

nah there's a shitload of cooking. it's definitely the most extensive uninterrupted one though.

the movie is a very well written family drama with lovely music. would recommend to watch with girl.

>putting the garlic in before the mushrooms

WHY

neither are 'the bad' you dunce. why does there always need to be a scapegoat nutrient. you aren't fat because of carbs.

Oh yeah? I think you're wrong. But I'm not gonna prove it to you because you've come out swinging like a cunt and revealed yourself clearly. If I posted a youtube video with sited sources you would probably just reply
>basing your beliefs off a freaking youtube video

Basically, stay salty and skinnyfat.

*cited

If you don't want people to make fun of you for basing your beliefs off of youtube videos then do not do that thing.

That's one option. Another, better option, is just not to talk to cunts with prescriptivist attitudes about what are acceptable modes of information gathering.

>prescriptivist attitudes

You are way too smart for this board.

Stand back, he's watched a lot of youtube

So the oil take on the garlic flavor and the garlic won't be undercooked?

there's like zero food in that. it's all just sauces and junk and rice

Accurate.

Is that a Hispanic bloody mary?

where do you find a place like this?

you know what i bet that is good as fuck

Mexico-land.

Mexico.

If that ended with the TASTY screen at the end it would be perfect

>not knowing parody when you see it

Did she died?

I don't get it, did he or she died?
Was she ever alive?

Thinking about eating this, and most shit from Tasty videos, makes me sick to my stomach

>get a camera that can record in 1080 and use good lighting
>Make mediocre food that uses insane amount of cheese
>add more cheese
done

Just because there is a fucking cake does not mean you can depress us with this shit user. You know there are fucking alcoholics on this board that are probably going to start drinking because of this shit.

Yeah, we need something that can warn us before we click on anything! What does Tumblr use? Trigger-warning? I like the sound of that.

Or you know that thing called a..[spoiler]spoiler[/spoiler]

Rich fancy steaks are thick and after searing require something like an oven to cook even to rare. Aint you fucking paid attention to any fucking cooking show ever? Leave this board.

What movie is that?

eat drink man woman

Thanks!

OBSESSED

Faggot

looks good af desu. Now please cry more about how it violates the sacred flavor of the steak or whatever it is you autists are bitching about

Yeah, eat drink man woman

There's a lot of cooking in the movie, it's a story of a retired chef and his three adult daughters who all have their different lives but they always eat dinner together every week.

It's actually not as stupid as it sounds

It's a Thai public service announcement that someone apparently cut the beginning and end off of

Yes she makes it

As sad as this makes me I also get hella mad at the girl in this

I lost my dad when I was fucking 8 and for this selfish cunt to go and do this shit coz her dad is deaf and mute is fucked. Stupid bitch didn't deserve him

nearly any thick piece of meat - steaks, pork, lamb, etc - are marked on a grill or colored on the outside in a pan before being put in an oven to finish
putting them in the oven allows them to retain moisture and continue cooking through so they're properly cooked at the center, but without risking burning the outside as keeping it on a grill or pan would

also, nearly every restaurant does it this way

The only reason anyone gets fat is they intake more calories than they burn, so the body stores the excess as body fat.
Basically, fats, sugars, carbs, etc are not good or bad, and are all required in a proper eating diet. If you want to lose weight, then just don't eat as much as you do currently. "Dieting" doesn't work because it puts your body into starvation mode and causes it to cannibalize proteins first because fat is seen as a last ditch effort, so your body will lose muscle mass before body fat if you starve yourself or go on "no X diet"
Just eat slightly less calories (200-300 less per day) than your body needs (depends on lifestyle and activity, 2000 is an average, not a single number for all people) and you lose weight the right way.

The fact that literally 99% of people don't understand this basic concept is astounding

I think even white trash lardasses understand it, but they simply prefer fatness and pretending they're losing weight by drinking diet soda. I can't remember the last time I saw a somewhat Veeky Forums individual drinking a fucking diet soda. Never happens.

Literally 99% of that is wrong.

Nobody with an ounce of intelligence falls for the "Diet _" meme. Only landwhales (of both sexes) do.
Doesn't help that most artificial sweeteners are inherently worse for your body than normal sugar.

>I tried what
>said and didn't lose 30+ lbs in 2 weeks

You do know that a good rate of weight loss is ~1-2 lbs per week, right? And that most advertisements of people losing a lot of weight fast are losing mostly muscle mass and keeping body fat because they're doing the wrong things?

it was not seared, the person only "grilled" one side of the steak, and when he cut a piece of it, it was really easy to see that it was dry inside

I fuckin lost it this is so true

AHHHHHH MAKE IT STOP

It's okay, I was already drinking before I watched that.

>start watching
>"Well that doesn't look good but at least it's not more fucking chips covered in sauces and beans"
>he covers the corn in fucking chips sauces and beans

I love how you always think these things are over but another 6 layers are brought in.

good to see sam hyde embracing his new career as a chef

why don't you drink some bleach while you're at it, you fucking faggot.

Artificial sweeteners are actually very safe.

They don't really do what people expect them to do though. Since they trick the body into thinking it has consumed sugar, it makes you want to take in even more calories than you would have if you had regular sugar in the first place.

This is so american and so awful.

it's Japanese though

they love hottu doggu for some fuggin reason

Because hot dogs are good.

this was fine up until the pie crust.

if you replaced the corn with like, a hot dog or something that would probably be good.

I saw that movie yesterday. It was great

what the hell

this is not japanese

it's Thai or Filipino

both are astounding in their trash skills

It's the fear of death right before dying that makes the meat tastier.

When he sprinkled "Tajin" over it he went too far.

Japanese "cooking"

This made my eyes bleed with cheese and milk with some sesame seeds and garlic. while the macaroni were boiling inside my anus.

are they retarded?

This is probably actually amazing tasting