White guy wearing a sombrero

>white guy wearing a sombrero
who thought THIS was a good idea for a salsa?

Other urls found in this thread:

swedespeed.com/news/publish/Features/printer_33.html
newmansownfoundation.org/about-us/total-giving
charitywatch.org/charitywatch-articles/celebrity-charity-finances-are-hidden-behind-closed-doors/175
charitywatch.org/top-rated-charities
showbiz411.com/2015/07/19/paul-newman-foundation-president-nearly-doubled-salary-in-four-years
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>i've never been to a grocery store in my life before, or have somehow otherwise been oblivious to the newman's own brand, which has been around for something like two decades now, and always features the incredibly famous actors face on the label of the food product

Yes because there's certainly no such thing as a white Mexican...

Pic very much unrelated

What, white guys can't be Mexican? Fucking racist.

Honestly wouldnt be surprised if Paul Newman was actually part Mexican.

I like Newman’s Own mushroom marinara but sadly, he isn’t wearing a funny hat on the product.

>all profits to charity
Really?

Carlos Estevez

Newman was born in Shaker Heights, Ohio, the second son of Theresa (née Fetzer, Fetzko, or Fetsko; Slovak: Terézia Fecková;[6][7] died 1982) and Arthur Sigmund Newman (died 1950), who ran a sporting goods store.[8][9][10] Newman's father was Jewish, and was the son of Simon Newman and Hannah Cohn, immigrants from Hungary and Poland.[9][11] His mother, Theresa, whose year of birth remains unclear but appears to have been between 1889 and 1895, was a practitioner of Christian Science, and was born to a Slovak Roman Catholic family in Homonna in the Austro-Hungarian Empire (now Humenné in the Republic of Slovakia)

Lighten up, user!

Pretty sure Paul Newman is a Russican

>paul newman was part mexican

Wtf? He was jewish, idiot.

Pretty sure he was French.

Clearly he's 1/2 French, 1/2 Mexican, 1/2 Russian, and 100% bee keeper.

There are Italians in his family tree, I believe.

There's no such thing as ethical consumption under capitalism. Charity is just a way to delay the revolution.

I think that falls under the bee keeper category...

I was just wondering if it was actually true...

fuck i used to go through 3 jars of that every week. then i noticed how fat constantly eating tortilla chips was making me.

it was BY FAR the single grocery item i purchased the most from the years 2004-2008

So why not just keep eating the salsa without chips? Salsa is a fantastic low calorie condiment. It's good on eggs, especially omelettes, chicken, pork chops, steamed vegetables, shit man, it's hard to think of what salsa isn't fantastic on!

who cares

Paul Newman is a badass
swedespeed.com/news/publish/Features/printer_33.html

Or Jewish.

i do... but i use much less without chips.

Jesus was a Jew and Catholics do worship him, so I guess that makes all Christians in any form Jewish by default.

It is. Go to their website.

Also, why wouldn't you have instinctually done that first?.. You'd really trust some internet dipshit troll to tell you the truth before even investigating the primary source [& a few other primary/secondary sources]?! The fuck is wrong with kids these days. Be smarter!

Who said mexicans were the only ones who could make salsa?

Jesus was also probably dark-skinned so I wonder what else that makes christians, worshipping this... dark-skinned man...

A dead man gives no fucks about cultural appropriation

White people are generally ashamed of their culture so they like to take everybody elses and slowly make it their own

Now, really, there isn't much wrong with this...the problem is everyone else is too proud to do the same thing to them, stop pretending to hate "white people shit" and just start claiming it as your own instead

someone who isn't a fucking identity politics liberal cuntbag shitheel.

Paul Newman was as liberal as you can get - things were just different in the 90's before every spoiled kid had social media in their back pocket.

>All profits to charity
>All
>Profits
what?

After their generous wages have been paid, of course. ;^)

Well you see, a profit is revenue minus expenses.

When they say that all profits go to charity, they mean that after the expenses are taken out from the revenue, that money is donated to charity.

I feel bad that you're so retarded

>implying you know what the fuck you're talking about because you use some random business terms you pulled from wikipedia
I feel bad you're so autistic

this, I'm suspicious. show me them writing the check and the charity cashing it

The thing is, their salaries still fall under production costs, so they can give themselves a million dollar salary and still legitimately claim all profits went to charity.

Back to 8gag, commiecuck

>he thinks that's the most basic financial concepts are autistic

thank you. i agree. liberal was the wrong term. i apologize.

yall think mexicans actually wear sombreros?

Are... are you saying they don't?

only mariachis do. it's more of a joke to put el gringo in the sombrero

Why would you think that going to their website would be a good way to verify the claim that all profits go to charity? If you were suspicious of the label, which the company prints, why would you trust their website, which the company runs? If anyone needs to think here it's you. Kids these days indeed...

Looks good to me.

Do you really think that you're being trolled just because someone explained to you using some incredibly basic terms? Are there really places in the world where using words like "profit, revenue, expenses" qualify you as some sort of business expert?

>newmansownfoundation.org/about-us/total-giving
>Over $485 million to charities since 1982

Good job newman shill, you're company pulls in a shitload of money. Has nothing to do with what I said though.

*your

>this, I'm suspicious. show me them writing the check and the charity cashing it
Self-reported from Newman Owns website:
Over $485 million to charities since 1982
More than 21,000 grants made since 1982
Grants have served 46 countries, including the U.S. (since 2011)
Over 600 grants, totaling $27.3 million in 2016
Now if you knew anything about the company at the time of creation, you'd know it was just to make good salsa brand public and not profit from it. He had all the money he'd ever need, of course. I used to really like the salt and pepper pretzel rounds.

If you knew anything about charity rankings, you'd know most are not giving as much as they claim (because they claim nothing about how much they donate), like some not even 40% or forwarding money at all. So, if they they are set up where they aren't required to fill out tax forms, they're even less transparent.
charitywatch.org/charitywatch-articles/celebrity-charity-finances-are-hidden-behind-closed-doors/175

Newman actually does claim 100%. When you give to the RedCross do they state the same? Nope, that's a careful consideration you need to rethink. It is calculated they keep 10%, which isn't too bad...but they also claim it costs them $30 to raise $100 *boggle*, so that's overhead too. And, they totally fucked over Haiti $500 million in missing donations (do did Clinton foundation funding). Liars and cheats. They sell your blood too. Now, Clinton laid off half their employees since the pay-for-play government favors engine died. Charity? Indeed that was the purpose, ha! Do I think buying a bag of pretzels means my $2.99 goes to charity, no.

A good "public" charity can be ranked by low overhead, minimal salaries for execs, and most of you donations actually make it to do good. A good amount fail this litmus. If you get some desire to help...say, cancer...you'd want to peek at some ratings first:
charitywatch.org/top-rated-charities

Oh, well I'm sorry their donations aren't enough to please you. Some people might think that donating hundreds of millions of dollars is a good gesture but I guess unless they show us their books and prove that literally every cent is going to charities, they're just a bunch of capitalist pigs, right?

CUCHUREL APPROPRIASHUN

Tastes like salsa that was made in a pasta sauce factory.

Wow look at all those fucking assumptions.

Yeah, reformed Scrooges who had a visit from Marley and the 3 ghosts are why capitalism is so benevolent. Captalists all over the world are suddenly shining beacons of altruism. Let's make sure we reduce regulations more so they are more free to bestow their largess on labor.

Probably, but they can write off their own massive salaries as part of the production cost and then invest it back into their products, where "profit" might have otherwise been used.

>Wow look at all those fucking assumptions.
showbiz411.com/2015/07/19/paul-newman-foundation-president-nearly-doubled-salary-in-four-years

About my thought process, not the Newman Foundation you projecting fuck.

Hey there he is

Wow. Do they actually sell jars of that in California what with that guy appropriating Mexican culture like that?

Their caesar dressing is pretty good too. One of the few decent ones you can find in a grocery store in my experience.

I read that as
>white hombre wearing a sombrero

this is accurate to my experience as well.

crypto

but what kind of hat is on the bottle