Eating a Dozen Bananas

Sup Veeky Forums, my co-worker bet me I can't eat a dozen bananas in half an hour. I'm pretty sure I can do it. What does Veeky Forums think? Do you have any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

hindustantimes.com/india/mumbai-thief-force-fed-48-bananas-to-excrete-stolen-gold-chain/story-r0nVZcyTMkmuXdmStB7t0M.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't neglect to take them out of the skin first.

I was going to say that...

very subtle bait, but this can literally kill you. a very easy way to send people you hate to the hospital.

You can not do this.
That's my tip.

Randy Santel couldn't do this shit.
You're more likely to be able to stuff all twelve bananas up your ass.

Don't you die from potassium overdose if you do this?

it'll fuck you up pretty bad.

hindustantimes.com/india/mumbai-thief-force-fed-48-bananas-to-excrete-stolen-gold-chain/story-r0nVZcyTMkmuXdmStB7t0M.html

This is a total urban legend. You'd get about 5 grams of potassium from 12 bananas. That's about the recommended daily dose. Unless you have renal failure or other serious pre-existing conditions you should be fine.

The more you know. It wouldn't be pleasant

I'm a big guy

I guarantee you that you can do this, and pretty easily. Bananas vary in size, so be sure to get small to medium ones. What did he bet?

well shit, I'll stick to peach pit cyanide then.

you'll do fine, it's just like eating a dozen cocks in half an hour. except you'll have more gas afterwards.

Sounds kind of gay

Was crashing this thread part of your plan?

Go to an asian or hispanic market and get some of these.

There's nothing gay about eating a dozen cocks

flush it with sprite faggot

Bananas don't have that much potassium though.

Potatoes are honestly a better source

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to. From time to time I would eat like 5-7 bananas on a whim and I'm a skinny fuck.

Don't see the problem of eating 6 more or so if you actually try to do it.

I could easily do that and finish a gallon of milk on top of it. What a pussy