Grilled Cheese Central

Grilled Cheese Goes In Every Field

For me it's the McChicken.

Fun Fact: If you follow all the standard procedures in making a grilled cheese sandwich, with the exception of inserting cheese between the bread, it will taste practically identical to a regular grilled cheese sandwich. Don't believe me? Have a friend over and serve them a cheeseless grilled cheese, and I guarantee they won't notice the difference.

fun fact: ur a fuckin idiot

Can melts come too?

I am posting this in the next Veeky Forums frugal thread

How did i do?
How do you like your grilled cheese cut?
>Diagonal master-race reporting in

>grilled cheese
Looks suspiciously like a frying pan to me, retard.

You're so clever!

Faggots who insist on pointing out the difference are not

>American "cuisine"

dont do that it will create ketchup gas

>claim food as your own
>actually comes from the F U C K I N G W E L S H

The welsh have "processed cheeselike product?"

Reminder that a shitty unitasker does it better.

Pic very fucking related.

You get the satisfaction of an oozing sandwich with less of the mess from it crawling out the sides, as well as it being 50x simpler. Also, less crumbs.

This glorious device is the ultimate missing link between hot pockets and grilled cheese and if you don't own one you're a pleb.

Hell yeah, my mom bought me a cheap press like that 8 years ago and it was the shit. Pb and j is really great in those things too

So much less toppings due to that retarded triangle bit.
A regular cast iron skillet does it for me.

I have a single-sandwich model that I've been using since i was a titchy wee lad. You can't even buy them any more. Nothing compares.

you put in exactly the same amount of fillings either way, it's just concentrated more in the pockets. the triangle shape contains the gooey goodness and the central seam is made up of the delicious cheese equivalent to diamond.

tfw mayo on one side and butter on the other

>grilled